Deplorables

Awesome group of people. Always entertaining. We have two spots left. If you're willing to put up 200-300k you found your posse!

Just kidding...60k minimum please. Giddy up!
"Trust, but verify"

Comments

• TreverTrever Member Posts: 313
    We wont kick you like TXP will if you have issues in the middle of event and apologize for it.
    SkodancyKerilyn
  • texfromsaigontexfromsaigon Member Posts: 198
    Dude I've read multiple places now where you are bad mouthing and blaming txp for YOUR behavior. You didn't get booted for your score, you got booted for cussing another player and questioning earls leadership in open game chat, after having just joined 1 event previous. You know I consider you a friend, so as a friend I'm asking you to please stop bad mouthing us. I know you are a good man and a great dad but this is a little unfair to txp.
    SkodancyKerilyn
  • TreverTrever Member Posts: 313
    Hey Tex, firs let me say thanks for playing big brother to little sister. Seems to be the common theme over in TXP. Second. Go read my post again, don't really call that bad mouthing. I talked about another player calling someone out and admitted I aggressively called him out. We also know that another co-leader kicked a player about a month ago (Italy Tex) for low having low scores (directly from earl) so sorry if I felt I was kicked for that reason also. Nobody reached out to me to say hey let's talk as you claim your leader is great at. I reached out to her only to be told yes. I see what your saying makes sense and I should have talked to you first before kicking you. When another posse member calls out players and no other leader or co-leader can step up and say something. Then yes. Sorry that I called out that player and I cussed at him. Your dam right I'm gonna defend myself when no one else would after I already apologized to the posse. And I'm not bad mouthing TXP. I even said there are some great people over there. I simply said they are not drama free and be careful. You may get kicked for low scores which is true. But thanks for stopping by and playing big brother. I hold nothing against you for watching over little sis.
    Skodancy
  • Earl_1Earl_1 Member Posts: 315
    Air is clear as far as I'm concerned. We both could hv handled things differently and we know that. Perhaps we should claim we're usually drama free. Italian tex was kicked for zeros. Unfortunately he was not in an area where he had signal to let us know. There's always more to every story. I'm human. But communication is key to prevent misunderstandings. All posses hv issues. It's unavoidable when a large group of ppl are working together.
    Kerilyn