Help a fellow player fight cancer

Hey gang, just learned that Holy cow! (Currently leading the gold rush) is raising money for "Boss" real name Stephen Brewer in his fight with cancer. (See their posse description) I don't know boss but I know cancer sucks! It took both of my parents. I just left my donation at gofundme and I think it would be awesome if some of y'all would follow suit! Leave your game name and posse in the comment box when you donate so boss can see the love from the CPW community! Search gofundme for Stephen Brewer. It was the third one down for me when I searched. He's the gentleman laying on a bed hooked up to a chemo machine, but smiling a good cowboy smile! C'mon gang, saddle up!
KerilynEarl_1Skodancy

Comments

• texfromsaigontexfromsaigon Member Posts: 198
    Search "holy cow! boss invitational" and it's the first one that pops up
  • BossSteveBossSteve Member Posts: 1
    Thank you for your very kind and generous donation Tex. All monies raised will buy new triple pump chemo units which speed up the process by about 45 minutes a session. Which when you are hooked up to a machine for three and a half hours it's a lot better than over four hours. It also helps the chemo nurses and makes their job a bit easier which is a really good extra benefit. Each pump can treat 1,500 patients a year at our hospital and Holy Cow community are trying to raise enough for three units, so you can see how much benefit will be had by thousands of patients and their caring Angels (chemo Nurses). Thanks again and who would of thought that so much good can come from playing an on-line game.
    SkodancyEarl_1Kerilyntexfromsaigon
  • Earl_1Earl_1 Member Posts: 315
    We wish you all the best boss!!!!
    Kerilyntexfromsaigon
    BossSteve, you are one class act!!! What an awesome thing for you to do!! It's a privilege to participate sir!
    Kerilyn
  • paulposhpaulposh Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
    Hi Tex Happy Holidays. Just to let you know it took just over a year to get the triple pumps installed in the Oncology Day Unit, but they are making a huge difference as we were able to donated seven units and they only had three working machines left. So 14 cancer patients now get treated every day with the new machines and it cuts their treatment time from four hours to just over three. Many thanks for your donation it is really doing some good. All the best.
    Wow so great!! Thanks for the update!! That's a lot of good right there!
    Peg