I wanna be a Cowboy , Baby!

PegPeg Member Posts: 560
edited March 2017 in Posse Recruitment
Hi. INDEPENDANT posse! No feeder. Where the games still a game. Smiles required. NO minimum, must be active. USA and Aussies, welcomed here!
CalamityJane

Comments

• CalamityJaneCalamityJane Member Posts: 496
    That's right! come join the fun, ya don't know what you're missing!

Double Shots
    Peg
  • PegPeg Member Posts: 560

Happy New Year!
    CalamityJane
    Have some spare time? Then come ride with us...you won't regret it.

Friendly folks, good times, good advice. Join up, reach new levels.
    We're an Independent Posse, not a feeder posse.
    We like to stick together & with busy schedules, have managed to make leaderboard.
    ( with 13 cowpokes)

Kick back with us and have a blast, silly is welcomed &, imagination is a big plus!

Looking for about 15 players who love the game, who WANT to play
    Experienced leaders and members to help if needed

*****Double Shots****** NO MINIMUM , BE ACTIVE

Double Shots, come on in ! See posse Description
    Peg
    USA & International Members, we speak English & Trains! :smiley:
    Peg
    Still looking for 10 cool people! Can you handle fun and no pressure? If ya like the game, and like being with friendly folks, stop on it! Crazy people welcome !

Double Shots
    CalamityJane
    WE ARE AN INDEPENDENT POSSE AND NOT AFFILIATED WITH ANY OTHERS.
    * We are not a feeder team. We are not interested in Merging with another posse, but thanks for the consideration . Never a dull moment here, come see for yourself. We are like no other...

Double Shots
    Need ten folks, say hello when ya come in , tip your hat to the ladies, let's ride !
    Peg
    Hello! Hello!
    CalamityJane
    Don't quit, come ride with us, where it's still a game!

Double Shots *** Request Only
    CalamityJaneSkodancy

Has this ever happened to you?
    Peg
    Join the fun and not the machine. We take real life situations into consideration, see if you qualify , see our posse description. We speak English :-)
    Peg
  • saxmansaxman Member Posts: 9
    edited February 2017

Hello
    Peg
    edited January 2017
    SAXMAN, hey, find the New Discussion button , it's on the same place you started your ad, but to the left of that. Rookie mistake, no problems. Did it years ago myself. LOL. Private message me if ya want to know more ! Thanks
    CalamityJane
    edited January 2017
    no worries, find new discussion button and away you go. I'd be happy to help if you private message me.. Jut not on my recruit thread thanks !
    CalamityJane
    edited January 2017
    SAXMAN. Find the rectangular tab in the upper left. NEW DISCUSSION. Then you're all set !
    CalamityJane
    ,**WE ARE NOT affiliated with ANY OTHER POSSE **Double Shots.** DO NOT BE FOOLED.
    CalamityJane
    We are independent

CalamityJane
    edited March 2017
    Double Shots
    CalamityJane
  • saxmansaxman Member Posts: 9
    Sorry peg, I am new to this will not post again, must find how to make my own posting. Once again apologies for upsetting you
    Peg
    Located in the upper left hand corner it says NEW DISCUSSIONS. Is where you run your ad.
    YOU CAN ERASE YOUR AD from my thread by clicking on the cog wheel in the upper right of your ad. Tap that and a pop up will appear it says EDIT. remove it.
    You will have to leave something to say. Hello is fine with me. It will not allow you to erase it completely..

I'd be happy to help you if you want to private message me.... But quit writing on my thread.

Or you can join up with Double Shots ! We can help a lot there.... ! Looking for 8 riders! Join us and we'll take care of it for ya!!!!!!!!!! Seriously. Lol. Thanks.
    Peg
    edited January 2017
    Double Shots
    Peg
    Yeah baby!
    CalamityJane
    Looking for 10 who can pull their weight . Must be happy , funny, and be able to ride a horse. Quads and choppers available on request!
    Level 35 entry, send a request. We speak English, but have international players!
    Will you be the next that fits in ?
    Personal message to Peg or I with any questions, thanks! Double Shots
    Peg
    Uh huh , what she said
    CalamityJane
    Need about ten more ! Send request. Be cool, have an imagination, and love the game. Must want to play . Independent posse. Leaderboard Must stay active. If you can ride and shoot at the same time, come hang out in a new posse, experienced previous leaderboard boss's.
    Peg
  • AussieMickAussieMick Member Posts: 15
    Peg and Calamity Jane know what they are on about. Check em out...these Sheilas are crazy fun! I'm playing the game with new found enthusiasm and riding harder than ever since I joined Double Shots.
    PegCalamityJane
    Hey Mick! G'day! Fancy meetin you here. Hey thanks for the kind words. We do our best that everyone's happy here... ! Wiggle wiggle wiggle shake shake shake it's the happy dance at the end of a good run... Yeah!
    Double Shots
    Call me CJ ❤️
    AussieMickPeg
    G'day Mick! Glad ya could make it over with your mates! *Glad to have you on!
    Y'all really know how to ride and shoot, the scenery is fantastic!
    * Ladies we have the nicest guys right here, feel free to join! Nothing but gentlemen, who happen to be a dead aim. LOL
    ❤️❤️
    CalamityJane
    edited March 2017
    smack
    Kane1xena1978CalamityJane
    Double Shots