Join Our Band - Join Old WildBlack

Hello,

We looking for members to join our posse.
We do Have some requirements
-Level 18 and above
---We also ask that you contribute at least 15000 points per cattle battles and gold rush mine battles.
If you just starting out or struggling we will make allowances.

There are allowances made if you are on holiday or for other personal reasons ie illness

So please give use a trial and Join Our Merry Men, this band of brothers ( and a lone lady)

Violet
Drummer aka Recruitment officer
Posse - Old WildBlack

Comments

• Violet7amethystViolet7amethyst Member Posts: 54
    Update for you information we are a small posse of 8 and we manage to hit 300K.
    Hello,

amendment to the requirements
    -Level 12 and above
    ---We also ask that you contribute at least 10000 points per cattle battles and gold rush mine battles.
    On the first day of Christmas my posse Gave to me, a peacemaker in a Pear wood box

On the 2nd day of Christmas my posse Gave to me, Two Tin men to guard me front door and a peacemaker in a Pear wood box

On the day of Christmas my posse Gave to me,Three French maids ( to serve in my saloon), Two Tin men to guard me front door and a peacemaker in a Pear wood box
    On the first day of Christmas my posse Gave to me, a peacemaker in a Pear wood box

On the 2nd day of Christmas my posse Gave to me, Two Tin men to guard me front door and a peacemaker in a Pear wood box

On the day of Christmas my posse Gave to me,Three French maids ( to serve in my saloon), Two Tin men to guard me front door and a peacemaker in a Pear wood box