Flying Pigs, shoes, ships, sealing wax, cabbages and kings

First, the pigs.

I've decided not to do it again. The first one was so great and I don't think that experience could be repeated.

I've grown very tired of this game. I've made some wonderful friendships which will hopefully continue long after I send my last train. I've played in some great posses and been to the top enough times to satisfy my competitive streak. Not quitting yet but the days of 300+ every week are happily behind me. Hats off to Zero and the HEH dynasty. No idea how you do it man. Every top posse who has reached your level fades away but you guys are still on top. Spent much of my first year or so in the game hating HEH and wanting to take them down. those days of head to head battles scoring 5 mil, 6 mil, 7 mil plus to get first were exhausting but pretty fun.

And how about the game developers? Man I got pissed off when they changed the dr. cards. It was a dirty move, especially for anyone who had spent money on the game. Gold rush sucks. When we got vocal about it they made us play it twice in a row. Guess they showed us. Back then we all cared so much more than we seem to now. I really don't feel much of anything about it any more. I just don't care. I suspect many of you feel the same. We saw the potential for this game. We gave great suggestions to improve it. It could have been so great. Now? Meh. Like I said, I just don't care.

Hope 2017 is a great year for us all. Maybe a new game will be introduced for us grown ass gamers which will incorporate all the things that made this game so good AND all the things that could have made it great. If anyone finds one pass the word and let's all play it with our same game names from here! Meantime I'm still here (in a greatly reduced capacity) or you can find me and a bunch of others on the beach. (boom beach)

Cheers friends :)
Skodancygazza1215manhattenshrobert79xena1978GudKane1

Comments

• RJdmRJdm Member Posts: 267
    Great words from a great player
    And like you sad feel the same
  • xena1978xena1978 Member Posts: 84
    Great words also
  • DoodleAnnDoodleAnn Member Posts: 89
    Tex it is great to read what so many of us feel. That the people are the best part of the game and that perspectives changed as we went along. I too have moved on but still linger in the game because I can't stop wanting to spend time with great people.
    For those just starting - This IS a fun game - but without further development does have an ending - I was in game for the formation of posses and the debut of the leaderboard as well as so many things people get from the start.
    Have fun all and know that a good challenge can be had within any posse if there are people in it to sharpen and challenge you
    Gud