TxP's Record Setting Event

First: to everyone that was wondering why TxP made a new posse with the same name, it's pretty simple, and nothing sneaky about it.

We did it for Tex, who happens to be one heck of a great player and a nice guy. Tex wanted to go for the record highest points from a single player and we joined him to watch him soar. We also broke some other posse and personal records along the way.

Nothing sneaky or evil in our plans. We had it planned for 2 weeks, not months and months. Personaly, I had deleted the game and had to reinstall so I could join for this epic TxP event.

Second: I have only played in 2 posses, Buffalo River and TxP. BR was a great posse in it's day.

BUT! TxP is the most awesome, wonderful, and best posse of all time!

To every one that calls them self a member of TxP, know that you are all the greatest people!

P.S. We also happen to all love gravy!
xena1978jesterRJdmKellsztexfromsaigon

Comments

• Strait_crazyStrait_crazy Member Posts: 76
    Mmmm gravy...lol. Think we were posting at same time :)

Well said Keri!
    xena1978texfromsaigonRJdm
  • xena1978xena1978 Member Posts: 84
    Well said keri
    Agree with u xx
    texfromsaigonRJdm
  • RJdmRJdm Member Posts: 267
    Tex and TXP rule the prairie
    Kerilynxena1978Kellsz
  • texfromsaigontexfromsaigon Member Posts: 198
    And now that the new records are established what's left? i love a challenge and cpw is fresh out of those. I'll be bouncing around small posses with Earl and maybe some others, and hoping for an update.
  • TreverTrever Member Posts: 313
    Why no love to the big posses. Lol. Just kidding

You and Earl and maybe some others are welcome in our house too!
    texfromsaigon
  • Kane1Kane1 Member Posts: 173
    Tex and Earl feel free to come bounce in my small Posse! You are welcome anytime :)
    xena1978texfromsaigon