WantedLengends

TreverTrever Member Posts: 313
Now that the dust has settled and the TXP Olympics are over. We all witnessed a couple of great scores from Tex and TXP and they probably may not ever be broken. We are looking for any players looking to keep the fight alive and want to be a part of our posse. In order to stay at the top we need to do it together. Stop on over at WantedLengends or WantedLegend2 to say hello.
Skodancy

Comments

• lewalewa Member Posts: 20
    Climbing up the chain. My lady n I love the game. Never been in a posse before but I made 87 on leader board. If I could get her to join a posse I think it would bring our games to a new lv. How you doing today sir.
  • TreverTrever Member Posts: 313
    If your looking to join a top posse, give us a shot. We do have minimum expectations so usually looking for active players. We ask that you pull your weight and chat with the group. Lots of friendly chatter. If we are full, try WantedLegend2 and show us you want to be in the top posse.
  • TreverTrever Member Posts: 313
    Okay, we witnessed the Winter Olympics with TXP and now the summer Olympics with HEH. Time to get back to realty and take our top spot back. Who wants to come aboard? We are active and look for a good effort in WantedLegends so if that's you, come introduce yourself. We also have WantedLegend2.
    Gud