Gun Fight in the West!!!

Well the time has come, HEH has finally said no more!!! They are gearing up for a big gun fight. I see you out on the range picking up players to bring the fight to the new sheriffs in town "WantedLegends". This will be a good one.

Comments

• MPHMPH Member Posts: 756
    Think you are right Trever, last I saw heh were down to 11. Space ready for a push to the top . Fun times ahead
  • manhattenmanhatten Member Posts: 210
    And we are ready for a new gunfight. We have the cows now but we are heading for the gold now!!
    Glitch and record events
  • RJdmRJdm Member Posts: 267
    September 2019 our 2020?
  • MPHMPH Member Posts: 756
    I see Rj is the same as ever
    As all others here not changed
    Hey RJ you allready landed after that kick?
    Well Manhatten you may not remember it but last time you kicked me, after you where allowed back. Doing time outside the posse, I told you the kicking didn’t bother me.
    It is the same this time.
    But I am happy for you it gives you so much pleasure. And that you are the king off the rocks this time and are not banned yourself.
    Good to see you found people who finaly listen to you and don’t stand up to you.

Just a shame you and youre new girlfriend don’t want me to speak here but the two off you can not stop to talk about me. It dosn’t seem to mather if I respond our not.

Wish you luck and fun with youre record event and hope you can kick a lot off people in the further. I myself never understood the fun off it.
    I only kicked You because You make trouble. Why come in our posse? Just to say Hello. You could do that before and not now. Get lost. Which part of the sentence “You are not welcome” dont You understand?
    First I didn’t know it was YOUR posse. You where not there, otherwise I would not have joined.
    I was there to play an event. There where a lot of players I didn’t know but there where also some players who I have played with before but not seen around for a long time. You say I should have sad Hello before but I don’t know when before you mean. I Just noticed the posse when it came up on the leaderboard.
    I was there to play and give points. Did nothing what could be considered as couse problems. Even not in youre wild imagination.
    And about causing trouble
    I think you are the pot calling the kettle black.

Further on you should be more clear in the futher. You kicked me before and then wanted me back real soon. So you sending mixed signals.

Hey mr. playing innocent dream on. Its a too long bullshit story to read What You all are writing.