Top 5 posse recruiting

FragFrag Member Posts: 336
We are consistently in the top 5.

Looking for 40k+ players for next event. Level 32 required.

Search for 420raiderz or check leaderboard. We are in 4th position last event.

No card raiders please. As well, if you can't make 40k then please don't request entry.

A fun bunch to play with. We just like to win and always reach the goal ;)

Comments

• FragFrag Member Posts: 336
    We filled in 2 spots. We still got 2 openings.
  • JaleoJaleo Member Posts: 2
    Wanted : lvl 35 players, who can give 30K or hgher each event.
    We want to reach the 1.000.000 every time.
    So can you deliver and you want to have some fun ?
    Join us in POSSE WEST.
    Jaleo bro what kind of freak are you coming to recruit in my post? Can't you write your own post? What's with the conniving tricks man. I can't believe some of you guys
    Seriously. Can we not have respect and recruit without these tricks and low ball efforts to find new members. We try to find new members the right way. Search. Ask. But never by posting in someone's post or by joining a posse only to try and recruit members from within. Come on now. Do it right!!! It's the best way!
  • Earl_1Earl_1 Member Posts: 315
    I agree. Respect each other's space!
    Thanks Earl. I appreciate the support!

We still have one more open spot. If you wanna be in the top 5 come join us!
  • AzizAziz Member Posts: 67
    40k is so easy guys come on and drop say hi i want be in
    No one she can take....
  • JaleoJaleo Member Posts: 2
    Drag, my appologies. I made a mistake. I thought this was the central for posting. If possible, i will try to remove my posted message.
    Frag
    Apology accepted Jaleo. Sorry for being harsh. I just many people without scruples lately. Thanks for correcting that.

However we are full now so no need to remove. The post will just be pushed down the queue and if we come back to recruit I'll just start new thread.

Good of you to step up. That's a real man. And honest player!
  • ducksoup9ducksoup9 Member Posts: 10
    @Frag, you have a solid-looking base (defense) and, obviously, a VERY strong posse. I know you guys are currently full and I'm actually quite content with contributing 40-50K+ to my (typically) top 25-finishing posse, but who knows, maybe I'll send you a note in the future should I decide to pursue greener pastures. In the meantime, keep crushing those cattle battles!
    Hey ducksoup. We have an opening. What's your level? we will only allow a new member in after this event though. And we need a 60k player. It's fairly easy with their new point system. What's your game name?
    We have an opening for a 60k player. Anyone interested? Search for 420raiderz
    By the way please request only after the event. We don't allow anyone in during an event anymore because 9 times out of 10 they just want the cards we won during the event. If you want to be in top posse and can do 60k+ come find 420raiderz