Map and pony express

James101James101 Member Posts: 297
my game name is James level 40 my posse group is calle pro posse. there is something wrong with my game, i have 7 horses and 13 cows, meaning i only have enough for 4 full trains, but i have 7 horses so i should be able to get more full trains, also i can not open any more space on my map and the coners have space uncovered but there is no way to explore them, my pony express is level 21 and cant be upgraded any furthur, shouldnt i be able to fully uncover my map? and get up to 7 ful trains? also the coners are very hard to see the players i want to battle i cant read the amount of coins or brinks they have as it is off my screen. i have spent good money on this game, and i would like to know if you can log onto my game and fix the problem.

Comments

• NekobasuNekobasu Community Manager, Staff Posts: 127
    Howdy @Jamesnykorak ! This is not bug. 4 trains is the maximum y'all can fill at the moment!
  • Lucky_Charles168Lucky_Charles168 Member Posts: 43
    @Nekobasu What about the open spaces in the corners of the map? That's the other question James has.
  • AkselAksel Member Posts: 80
    Indeed it hurts my eyes (and my OCD) that we are not able to fully uncover the map.

I dont really care about the number of trains but I would appreciate the full map!
    Lucky_Charles168
  • NekobasuNekobasu Community Manager, Staff Posts: 127
    @Lucky_Charles168 That's also working as intended, so no bug there!
  • Lucky_Charles168Lucky_Charles168 Member Posts: 43
    @Nekobasu So the open spaces should be there? I know that not the whole map is visible/reachable, but like @Aksel wrote: our OCD could have a problem with that ;-) I hope that the open spaces will be filled and the whole map will be visible.
  • nikkersnikkers Member Posts: 28
    OCD indeed boys. The unexplored bits are in those corners that you can't read the stats anyway....take a chill pill. An extra cow would be good though.