Bored

Comments

• manhattenmanhatten Member Posts: 210
    Me too Xena its gonna be fun!
    Kane and Xena, I am sorry I had to leave I want to help my posse. I hope I ever may join You guys and girls!!
  • PegPeg Member Posts: 560
    edited May 2017
    Ah Well at least the snakes are gone
    edited May 2017
    Ruh Roh..... :#
    CalamityJane
  • Kane1Kane1 Member Posts: 169
    Thought you were staying for the event Manhatten?! That is what you asked? Why leave after only 12 hrs in Rogue's? I am slightly confused....
    RJdmlinfranzPegCalamityJane
    Oh I found out THAT wasn't nice to do.. .. Schiiiiiiicrap! @manhatten - I thought You knew that?
    Its ... What did they call that..... Hmmmm .... Oh, right...... encrypted!

That's it

Done the same to me, been awhile but hey... I smell...... :/

Glad my boots are on... It looks like chocolate. But it isn't.

RJdmCalamityJane
  • RJdmRJdm Member Posts: 267
    Don't try to understand what he is saying.
    His words have a diferent meaning if he says no it could as well mean yes

Seen it from somebody else also
    Most have rubbed off while they cudle

Peg don't waste your good chocolate on him
    PeglinfranzCalamityJanemanhatten
  • linfranzlinfranz Member Posts: 57
    did someone say chocolate
    I am in
    Chocolate dipped (dreams)
    And I back
    Hallo peg hoffe du bist gut alle gut hier und manhattan ich wusste es geschehen aber früher als ich dachte Xxx
    PegCalamityJane
    Hallo, Hallo freund Linfranz
    CalamityJane
    LeVe und lerne Es schlimmer zu Mir und Ich denke, alle Von ihnen tun das gleiche, was Sie spielen schmutzig Ich hoffe du bist güt Ich will mehr Schokolade.

Ich habe eminent guten Tag nut Schurken schmecken güt in Schokolade getaught!

Xxxxxx

Jawoh!
    CalamityJane
    Kane I really wanted to! And RJ You dont have a posse You dont have loyalty. I am one of HeH and I am proud of it. If I want to play for another posse Thats Okay But If my posse needs me then I will go back and help my posse. So Just shut up If You dont know What You are talking about.
    Yes you are so loyal
    We seen it right before the super event
    Lol
    You must have alternative facts and alternative truth
    I experiance it in the past
    manhatten
    Lol RJ, the fact is I played superevent and You run away like a baby because someone played with us You dont like. I wanted both of You to play. You can play and not talk to each other. You know RJ there are 30 players in a posse so dont talk to one and You can talk to the other 28. Just grow up Okay;-).
    Well you must have memory loss
    You ran off like a baby
    I stept down because I didn't want HEH falling appart
    Twisting the truth becoming a second nature for you
    Not gonna call you names
    Then I would behave like a baby
    linfranzPegCalamityJane
    edited May 2017
    That person destroys all from topgunz
    River
    And few low grade posses to many to name
    PegCalamityJane
    I think folks have the right to like or dislike who ever they choose for whatever reason. Some people just take it to far and think they have to conquer the world.... There's some people I don't like because they lie about why they joined up, lied about their intentions and lied about the score they can bring in. Sit their on ther butts and watch everyone else do the work.... To be a filler... To make sure a posse has one less active player.. These thing @Manhatten ------ is why I don't like What ya stand for and who ya stand with. Ya all read the same book.... # I'mJustSayin...... If y'all would quit messing with so many, maybe more would welcome you ... Birds of a feather flock together and all that.
    AND birds of a feather flock together.... So fly away.

. Please it's a game the only thing you get when you win------- A SORE INDEX FINGER.....
    No trip to Candy Land. No chocolate..... No pony rides.....

Yes I have an opinion too- now now now.... Play nice or I'll take my toys and leave...hahaha

Have a nice day, if you can find it in your heart ----that's three sizes too small.

* novel idea, spend all the time writing to the CPW devs.... I bet you get further and faster than writing here..... IMO.

SO LICKY LICK THE CHOCOLATE..... SO SWEET AND CREAMY, YUMMY AND DREAMY
    THAT will keep your mouth busy..... Ohhhhh mittens for the hands. . Xena, bring the cuffs. Lol

Free Chocolates for sweet Rogues!!!

Lemon juice for any sour puss that comes along * Pucker up.

AND THE DISH RAN AWAY WITH THE SPOON
    CalamityJaneRJdmKane1
    On my way peg
    PegCalamityJane
    Bring some Rum! Laugh, sing and dance , a good time, party at My Place. :)
    linfranzMPHCalamityJaneKane1
  • CalamityJaneCalamityJane Member Posts: 496
    Make mine a Double Shot of Rogue Riders.... and you're on! :D
    PeglinfranzKane1
    Lol What a frustrations here, I Just read it. What a sorrow acces on this forum. Please get Some help or something.
    PegCalamityJane
    Acces is asses. Enjoy talking chocolates for the rest of the forum Wow What a fun.
    PegCalamityJane
    You could stuff some in your mouth .... That'll keep ya busy.
    You get fussy when no ones fighting?

We're all fine as wine.... Well, except you.....maybe your diaper is full. ,
    Ok, now I'm complaining for the smell. Ussshh!
    Wash up man,
    It's you who needs the help & toilet training. Hahahaha

I bet you like the taste of soap in your mouth!!!! Tisk tisk tisk.

Hahah I can do this all day..... What next?

Poor baby has to get his own chocolate ? Crawl, that's it, you can do it, crawl... Oh my! Watch out for the snake!!!!

:)

Hey! Manhatten, why don't you come play with us! We could use an extra 10k !

Hahahaha :)

Come on! :) well be waiting for ya! Muahahahahaha >:)
    CalamityJane
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Do you need a hug!?? Burped???? Come play with me and I can burp you! LOL
    CalamityJane
  • MPHMPH Member Posts: 756
    Peg and CJ. Don't think anyone can chat with you two. You are crazy lol
    CalamityJane
    Don't let Manhattan spoil your fun Peg and CJ
    Only one who sounds frustrated is him
    Have fun
    Most off us like fun
    Some like vinegar and turn out like acid
    Chocolate way sweater then acid
    CalamityJanelinfranz
  • MPHMPH Member Posts: 756
    Wolves in sheeps clothing . Acid pretending to be chocolate. Funny old game this
    I'm here to complain about my salary. Taxes. Poor quality vehicles. Split ends. People driving and texting.
    Open borders. Lying thieving politicians. Doctor bills. Surgery.
    A flat tire. Lack of legalization for medical ----. Lack of updates on CPW.
    TOO mich laundry. Cost of lawyers, the price of milk. Cost of Beef. Lack of jobs.
    It's 95 degrees. My grass needs mowed and the gardener quit. ( actually I divorced him!) hahahahahahahahaha , oh right, I'm here to complain.... Uh.....

Oh right I complain about those who complain, people who can't have fun. The cost of television. The government. Property taxes. House taxes. High mortgage. Dog poop in the yard. The cost of lingerie. The cost of gasoline. The price of a new tire. The lying media. Over population. Lack of updates. Lack of updates. No one cares. CPW has abandoned us. We resort to silly fun. Lack of updates. The cost of college.
    Manhattens smelly diaper. Dude, really.... Uh I hate to be the one to tell ya, but pegs right... You're going to get a rash if you don't tend to that issue LMAO oh wait :( gotta be grumpy. No funny business.

As soon as I stop laughing, I will complain some more , to keep Manhatten happy.
    Or is it unhappy? Ok I'll complain about the confusion he creates when he types.
    Is anyone else confused?

Peg you're killing me! Stop it there is to be no laughing here! It's Frowny faces in this here post! :) :(

Please, can everyone go back and erase what they've written? Oh the time spent, I would complain again.
    I'm so tired of complaining now. Hoping to make everyone Happy. Or is it unhappy?
    Laugh or not to laugh? I will complain of that as well. :)
    Whew.

Have a wonderful day... No wait... Am I to wish everyone a day without chocolate and laughs? Naaaah. Never.

Yes, I think we need a group hug, come on, gather round, on three... One. Two. ...?

:D :) :o :s :p ;) >:) o:) :* :'( :/ :| <3 B)

HAHAHA I like this game. Oh wait. No ... No I don't. I love it as much as chocolate and fun. :)
    RJdmleftylinfranz
    Have a coke and a smile. Life is too short, smile before you loose your teeth. :)
    RJdm
    Good title this one MPH. Bored Yes indeed.