DRUNK PIRATES

MPHMPH Member Posts: 756
New posse 29 players needed but many are coming so now is the time to join before it gets too full. We are aiming high so come with chat and high intentions
shrobert79

Comments

• RJdmRJdm Member Posts: 267
    Maybe as this new posse is hard to find it is easier to let them request at wilderness and guide them from there
  • MPHMPH Member Posts: 756
    Don't think that will work RJ
    Tought they where easier to find because they are in the top off the leaderboard
    I'm sure they are easier to find. But Pirates is not associated with Wilderness
    You and Wilderness no longer connected?
    edited May 2017
    Nope I've decided to inject some new fun into my game and see if I can build a posse up from scratch.
    shrobert79
    We now have 4 lol. Filling quickly :-)
    shrobert79Gud
    25 needed. Level 20 only for now. Join whilst you still can
    26 on my device MPH
    Yeah I was out
    Oh OK
    Posse open for any retired players fancying a brief return or to new players. Or to anyone else who wants a change.
    5 dedicated players so far looking for leaderboard asap. A few more and we can do it. Get 15 or so good players and we can start to challenge the top 10. Then who knows where we can get. May take some time but we have our goal
    Looking to build a posse from scratch. We have players that have been in number 1 posses and all have been in top 10 posses. Come help us build up and see if we can shake up the top 10 again
    2 hours in the top 30 lol
    8 in the posse now and nearly leader board. Come join us and make us great
    We will be top 10 soon. New posse new fun. Let's go
    250k with 8 players after 2 days. 22 more like this and we will be shaking up the leaderboard. Come and join us whilst you still can
    8 players 400k. This leaderboard should be easy to crack. But we need new players . Forget being a small fish in a big pond. Come join us and we will soon join the big pond
    New posse but old players. We know what we are doing and we welcome anyone who wants to start again with us
    You may run with a leaderboard posse but are you happy . Come join us and we will soon be top 10
    488k with 8 players. Big time is looming. Come join the fun
    1 more in the fold..... Who's next
    Posse is now 33% full. Keep on coming
    Last chance before event starts. Come have fun and join a posse that is building fast
    Nearly half full now. So not long left to bring your rum and join the pirates.
    Time for change. Come join our merry bunch and build yourself up. Ready for our attack on the leaderboard
    Half way now. Let's challenge the leaderboard
    16 players now. Come join us on our road to leaderboard and beyond
    If you are wanting to join a fun active posse and challenge the leaderboard then join DRUNK PIRATES. We will soon be fighting top 10
    We have scored half of what some top 20 posses have but with only a third of the players. Come join us and help make us grow even more