DRUNK PIRATES

MPHMPH Member Posts: 756
This posse leading is fun ain't it. 2 needed but will need at least 4 come tomorrow. We are top 10 again, well top 8 cos double shots are keeping us away from top 7. Great work double shots, keep fighting.
Come join us we are now settled in top 10 and are pushing for top 5. Kane we will see you in 2018 lol

Comments

• MPHMPH Member Posts: 756
    Make that 5. 25 amazing players left. Need to get 5 top players to help push us further
    You all know we are the future. Come be part of it now
    Make that 6. So low life players in this game
    6 players needed. Top 8 posse. Come join the fun
    Some young players have caused an issue . No biggy, we keep going 25 players so we need 5 big players . top 7 posse so come join us as we move up
    Oh yes. It was 6. Now 7. Come join the fastest rising posse bar chuck wagon. Join them too if you want, they are also an awesome posse. Either way you will be in a great posse
    Sparkl31
    We need 3 still. But that might be 5 as I like to copy double shots. But for now 3. Come join us, we are really friendly and active, ignore me on here I am actually not that bad a leader just sometimes things get out of hand on the forum. Don't forget Chuck Wagon they are great too
    Oh and check out FU posse. They aren't as good as us (lol Shro) but well worth a look
    Only need 3 in the pirates. Fully self motivated, we have kicked arse in the 2 months since conception. We will continue to progress. And move up and up. Come join us and have a fun time in cpw
    There are players out there that are not happy where they are (probably all of double shots ) we at DRUNK PIRATES have started off as a brand new posse two months ago. We have ambitions and so far have hit them all. We have more, so come join us and fulfil your CPW dreams.
  • RJdmRJdm Member Posts: 267
    Also a Verry Nice messege again
    Lol
    And talking to your self 4 times in a row
    You are CPW finest
    We just play the game . No fluffy shit here, no chocolate just trains and fun. I can do this all day x
  • RJdmRJdm Member Posts: 267
    Yes I imagine. You talking about yourself
    Lol
    Finaly you admit it
    Talking to myself???? I'm sure I'm talking to the CPW world ????
    RJ you are a joke
    2 still needed in our top 10 posse
    Don't be scared, we are a fun posse. 2 needed but as long as you are active then we are ok. Come play with the pirates. We will help you
    Pirates will need 2 next event maybe 4. Think about it now so you are ready to join after the event
    Well we didn't make top10, but we are still top 10 in gold rush. We only need one for next event so come join us as we build
    If we are full pm me and I'll see what I can do if you will improve our super posse
    We will be top 5 soon. Either join us now to be part of the rise or wait and miss out. Your choice no issues either way. We will still get top 5 soon
    We are currently full. Now that doesn't mean if the right player comes along I won't change that. Pm if you want to be a pirate
    I feel left out. We don't need any players. None, no one, we are full. I know this is a shame for many who want to join. Sit tight, I may kick players who don't achieve. You never know. As we are full check out our friends at punk dry rats, they may have merged with the unreputable shouble dots but they are going to be kicking arse soon
    gazza1215GudSkodancy
    Shouble dots. Stop posting so many posts. Don't you know it's all about the PIRATES. You are ruining this forum with your silly posts.
    Skodancy
    I'm at warning level 3, what's the top level.
  • GudGud Member Posts: 178
    Only if you fix us some beer and burgers without chocolate.
    We do beer on tap. What the **** is chocolate. Burgers are a Wednesday treat before the event starts
    SkodancyGud
    Ohh .... sorry MPH!!!!
    I forgott that you are a bad ass in jail!!!!
    My misstake, I shouldn't said what I said before....
    Skodancy
    This jail sucks. All I did was call someone a name . I'm sure we are all adults
    Skodancy
    Still, tough guys like you scares me..... :D
    Skodancy