Is the civil war over?

TheGrumpy1TheGrumpy1 Member Posts: 22
Hey all, what has happened. No major insults from either Rogues, DS or pirates this week.
I am suffering withdrawals. My whole existance was based on the CJ, Peg and MPH stand off.

All three teams are doing a mighty job and getting stronger with each event. Well done all.
But remember us little people will be forever up your ass, so stay focused.
We are hunting you all. :D
MPHKane1

Comments

• banzbanz Member Posts: 15
    lol
    PegCalamityJane
  • PegPeg Member Posts: 560
    edited July 2017
    Civil war? You mention my name... So hello. You seem confused...

What war? There is no war, sorry to disappoint you.

This is the recruitment thread, how many little people do you need up yours?
    Oh wait, you say YOU are the little people?
    Lol you're trying so hard to communicate something, but I'm not quite clear on it. You'll have to be more specific.

I don't think ROGUES or DS throws the insults, but you and your friends do?
    maybe it's your hobby, LOL.....I don't really care.

Because of my GREAT concern with your withdrawals, I suggest you remove your nose from ANYONES rear. Life will smell better for you.

The fact You share your secrets with the entire forum? Wow. How brave. Bravo!

You're hunting us? DS OR ROGUES? Who specifically?

I didn't know it was hunting season, you may want to refer to your state laws on hunting permits, regulations.

Oh, BTW, Double Shots and Rogues I'm sure are always looking for good players, thank you for involving Double Shots /Rogues in your recruitment thread, so very nice of you to help us out! Thank you!

Have a wonderful day, don't forget where your nose should or shouldn't be. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Find someone to love, hold them tight, send flowers, take a walk on the beach, a long hot bath, go see a movie, you will find happiness and much more exciting smells :p

Peg @ Double Shots. We need five riders! Thanks for reading! Have a lovely day y'all!
    MPHTreverSkodancyTheGrumpy1CalamityJane
  • MPHMPH Member Posts: 756
    Hi the Grumpy one. Whilst you have no affiliation with my posse that you mentioned I do appreciate your humour even if some don't. I am sorry to disappoint you with the recent lull in the supposed civil war but due to circumstances out of my control I appear to be some what tied in what I can say on the forum for a short period of time. (Thanks to someone). However I enjoyed your post (not a recruitment one). Hope all is well and you soon get your posse up to the top (you didn't mention your posse) good luck
    I would have also tried to recruit, but we are full. Pm me or you'll just have to wait till next event if a space becomes free.
    Sorry Grumpy. Was I not invited in this chat. Thought you mentioned me. I guess not. Only that other posse. My bad sorry to crash a thread that didn't concern me. I'll leave it for the other one to comment as much as they want.
  • Kane1Kane1 Member Posts: 173

Hey @TheGrumpy1 I see you are trying to cause trouble?! Never heard of you mate?! Not even worth my time little boy!
    Enjoy the game :)
    #GoRogue

#RogueRiders!
    PegCalamityJane
    Kane, the grumpy one was positive to all 3 posses he mentioned. He just wanted more in fighting. For his amusement. I don't blame him for that as the game doesn't offer the same fun these days. I'm sure grumpy will get what he wants .
    Think grumpy should stop baiting others and make his own amusement! Sure he has homework :)
    CalamityJanePeg
    He mentioned 3 posses. Am I the only one to see his funny side. Come on Kane and the other two. He was having a laugh. At our expense. Cos we haven't always conducted ourselves in the best way. He enjoyed the banter.
    Sorry I am just bored of it and had a bad day! Take no offence Grumpy Hope you have enjoyed the show but hopefully it's all over :)

Rogues, DS and DP let's shake hands and put it to rest :)

#Makelovenotwar :) :) :)
    MPHgazza1215Pegbanz
    Surely you 3 see he has a point in his post.
    Kane you have my hand , no issues with you or Rogues. Unfortunately I can't give the same to the other two. You conduct yourself well but I can't shake hands with two vile people. I apologise to you as I know they are friends of yours but I can not shake the hand of two horrible people. Maybe I'm again out of order but that is my opinion
  • CalamityJaneCalamityJane Member Posts: 496
    I was ready to agree with Kane, good idea Kane, put this to rest... I'm also bored with it.

*MPH- Do not refer to us as vile or nasty. look at yourself first.

We are not here for YOUR amusement or anyone's.

Just Here to play a game, like everyone else.

We did not turn you in or put bars on your face! Stop accusing us.

Now that you know this, let's just not speak to OR about each other. Very simple.

And THAT is MY opinion.
    Peg
  • SkodancySkodancy Member Posts: 190
    By the way...who put bars on MPH?

That sucks! Makes him look like some kinda drunk pirate or something.
    Peg
    edited July 2017
    We woke up and found him that way I thought he changed his picture but it wasn't Me or CJ

I promise you that.
    CalamityJane
  • TheGrumpy1TheGrumpy1 Member Posts: 22
    Most people, just tell me to piss off :)

I love your retort Peg, funny as always.
    Sorry Kane, CJ. Not trying to stir things up again.
    Blame Next games for no updates increasing my twisted sense of humor.

If anybody wants to abuse me, Train Raiders still has a few open spots. (Recruitment)
    See you all on the battlefield good people.

---–);?:7;?$3$;).)$7?8!:&?.7)?:(?:)72!8730;?7635;?
    TheGrumpy1Peg
    I'm not most people
    Peg
    But I'm real sweet and we like nice people @ Double Shots,
    five to be exact
    If you're nice... We might let ya come ride with us. Independent posse, international
    Caring people wanted. :)
    Peg
  • slimslim Member Posts: 7
    I joined DS for and was there about 4 hrs enjoying chat with a few of the players. Then Peg came online. First words were who let you in! Then berated me for not responding quickly enough, accused me of being a spy and told me I had been there before. So I explained that I was leader of True Grit and had been retired for several months, thought DS sounded like a fun posse from the posts that I read . Sounded like fun to play for a posse that was climbing the leader board. Still wasn't believed and was told I could go to their starter posse. Yeah I guess I could have but I had already been retired. I have nothing bad to say about the posse everyone was very welcoming. So I joined Rogue and am having a great time, so Peg I guess you did me a favor! If you really want to compete can the attitude, Yours truly Slim
    CalamityJanePegMPH
    Oh slim, you didn't! YOU need to can it. Berated you? No. *she asked ya the same question over and over and ya wouldn't answer, taking forever. You beat around the bush a long time. You were asked to join ds2, you wouldn't go... Who wants a player that won't answer the boss or follow simple instructions? Not us. You sure make that story sound good, I'll give ya that nice try.

I really hate to reply to such nonsense but you're NOT going to assume, and then accuse Peg so that people think bad of her. It ain't like that. Your memory fails you.

,I was the one who kicked youYou were nice to others but she asked you some questions your reaction to her was unacceptable IMO.

But THIS is the perfect example of people that just don't fit in at Double Shots. The Fights over and you ASSUME and go for peg. >:) Leave her alone. Slim. It happens to posses all the time, some folks just are not a good fit. It happens.

Granted you're entitled to your opinion. even if you're WRONG... I have a screen shots of it actually.But that's soooo long ago , I'd think you'd be over it by now. We are.
    That's great you found a place where you can fit in with Kane and seem to be really doing well. Good for you!
    You should thank ME. not Peg.
    Yours truly CJ. @ Double Shots

Ps :smiley: were happy, you're happy, where's the problem?
    So before you accuse, get your facts straight. It saves you embarrassment. Saves me time...I don't owe you an explanation, but I owe it to peg who YOU wrongly accused.

I usually only explain to Kane, but you're NOT going to do this to Peg. Let it Go.

Peg
    edited July 2017
    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D I just woke up and found him that way.

Slim, :D :D :D in my house, so I did ask how'd ya get in? Lol the rest is history.
    ME... berate you...no, those were the easy questions. If I were angry you'd remember.

Thank you slim for having CJ put it in perspective and to everyone's attention.
    Thank you CJ for setting it straight. <3 slim your story is entertaining at best :)

I'm happy that Kane accepted you and that you're happy., we're all happy. :) :) :)

If you're happy and you know it clap your hands! :D :D :D :D :D :D
    CalamityJaneSkodancy
    Grumpy1 , hey! Look! Free entertainment. You got what you wanted. Thank you so much. :) I'll take ya up on the abuse issue now. Ready? Set.... Not. o:)
  • TheGrumpy1TheGrumpy1 Member Posts: 22
    Thanks Peg. I have got my entertainment fix.
    I can go into GR fully revitalised and lead the troops into battle.

Good luck all teams. May your horses run fast and bullets hit hard. >:)
    Nobody kicked me , I left on my own. I do type slow but responded to all questions honestly and within a minute. I was mostly surprised at the way the conversation went and was respectful with my answers. At first I thought I was being joked with. It was my first move to a new posse after being in TG for over a year.
    CalamityJane
    Hi slim , welcome to CPW counseling. :smile: Although I can't help you with how you felt months ago,...You can be happy today. :) honest. Please, believe what you need to believe. Well this shouldn't be an issue, so let's move on. it's what makes you happy that's important.
    It makes me happy when people find happiness in this broke down game that we all love/hate for the update that will never come. :)
    :) :) happy this is all in the past.
    Happy that can remain there. ( don't kick a dead horse)

:) have a happy day :) ( grumpy got his fix, we're all just fine and dandy.)
    And happy! :)
    I don't think we have anything further to discuss since we're all happy now. :)

Happy Happy Happy :)

Deep breaths, Slim, you're happy where you are and they're happy to have you. :)
    Let it go.

o:) cheers!
    SkodancyAussieMick
    Wait till you get the bill for that one! Lol $$$$$$$ we are now closed. :D B)
    SkodancyAussieMick
    Fair enough lol!
    AussieMickPeg