How to surpass a record Cattle Battle posse score

Hang'em High has the current undisputed highest cattle battle posse point total at 10,045,768. What would it take on average to break that record?

My math says, 336k points on average, per player.

Could it be done?

Comments

• manhattenmanhatten Member Posts: 210
    Peg and CJ will You join us? Just all put away differences and give it a try?
    Peg
    Shit wrong forum I go to recruitement forum
    SkodancyPeg
  • SkodancySkodancy Member Posts: 190
    Does anyone score 300k++ anymore?
  • RJdmRJdm Member Posts: 267
    Sure there are a lot who still do
    That "lot" could get together to make a powerful point statement.
    How great would it be to have two punk posses filled with 300+ players that compete to each other. You can join the posse RJ. Me and Ann will join the other one.
    edited July 2017
    I pass Manhattan
    You made promisses before off people not joining a posse and broke those promisses. So it should not be a surprise if I don't take your word.
    Is there a date set??
    I can plan my CPW free weekend
    AussieMickPeg
    You're right and I respect that RJ. Date isnt set yet Probably in september Maybe First week october. We have to see What is perfect date for the weekend everyone is available. As soon as we know we will put it on forum.
    Enjoy youre free weekend You deserve it lol
    edited July 2017
    Can you give me the date as you already have the players lined up?
    Sure Mahatten is bussy getting the date with those 40 people who want to play. Might take a few hours to decide when is best
    Peg
    Why is date so important to You? Do You have to plan a flight for youre free weekend or something lol.
    Not a flight but like to make some special plans and takes time
    Also depending on other people
    Is the question so hard?
    You pick the date'
    You ask the 40 players on witch date they can play and there score
    You count off each date the 30 highest scores
    The dat that gets the highest total is the date
    The players on that date with the highest score are youre 30 players
    Don't need to be a rocket scientist to figur it out in half a hour
    So Manhattan don't keep us waiting
    Tell us who, when and how much
    SkodancyPeg
    Lol dont tell us How we will do this. You form youre superposse we will form ours. Our players have plans, holidays and work so we will figure out our date on our own way. You really think youre pressure Does impress me dont make me laugh.
    What about You and me RJ august 4 so with coming CB. I challenge You.
  • MPHMPH Member Posts: 756
    Manhatten mate. I assume you've seen my messages on Line. Walk away from this x
    Help heh until the big event
    I realy don't know where all youre ander is koning from Manhattan.
    Maybe you should read MPH post
    You say you would in;orm us on the date having already 40 people lined up to play I figure it could not be so hard
    As I see you are strugeling how to get 40 people in a 30 people posse I tought I might help you
    I don't have a posse and I don't get how you want to chalinge me next cow event
    I only want to make plans ;or my CPW free weekend
    Should not be so hard to give the date unless you where not telling the truth about having a team lined up
    Now I mention it, knowing you and truth
    Never mind
    Give the date and the year when you are ready with youre super posse
    RJ , I'll ask you too. You don't know what I've told people about me today. I won't and I'm guessing you won't care. But walk away from the Manhatten request and stop with the questions about punk shots. Let them do what they want when they want. You do what you want when you want
    Just asking and get challenged
    Don't see the problem
    No big deal to give a date and playerlist
    So all posses know when the big battle is and wich players they will miss
    There is no big battle RJ . A group of players are chatting about creating a posse that might beat the record. They don't need to say when or where. They have no intention of making it a battle with anyone. Just their own bit of fun. I for one won't be involved so I really don't care either way, but let's all just go about our own business when we want to x
    Skodancy
    I don't think of Manhatten as a promise breaker(lier).

I actually like Manhatten's fire, and enthusiasm in this very undeveloped game to date.

Manhatten(for those who may not know him) has great ideas, and acts quickly on them. He is unafraid, and willing to charge on.

West is full of many personalities....all good, or bad(the new good is "bad"), lol.

I have come to enjoy Manhatten's fire and zest for playing this game as well as he does.

Power on, Manhatten!!!
    I have experiance with Manhattan as someone who breaks promisses in a verry unplesent way
    All try to figure out what is going on with the event
    Reading between the lines I hear Manhattan was, due to his fire, way further then how the great event is at the moment
    No problem
    He could Just say we don't have the date and we don't have the players yet
    One great thing about West is: we can do as we please. There are no rules that are not inherently built into the game. Anyone is free to change their mind, for any reason(without explanation) at any time, based on their own situation.

Sometimes, that can be interpreted as unpleasant broken promises to others, who needn't know all the reasons for such change.
    manhatten
    Lol
    Wasn't like that Sko
    The line a promiss got broken is there for a reason
    It is not Just changing your mind
    It is what it is
    No more but also No less
    edited July 2017
    i guess I don't get what the upset is over.

RJ can you give me the date, reason, and number of times Manhatten promised you, and the date, reason, and number of times those promises were broken?

Have you set up a line app chat group, that I might be invited into, in order to help uncover this declared flaw in Manhatten's personality?
    manhatten
    You are so funny
    I tought you knew but if you realy wanted me to say
    He asked me to play HEH GR record event
    As I expected a certain person to play there with who i don't play i sad no
    He assured me that person would not play
    More then once
    Amongs some other things he pulled his biggest stunt was leaving HEH to get that person in to play
    You call it chanching your mind
    I call it something else

Maybe Some off the 40 people who commited to the event have changed there minds
    Our Maybe they didn't all commit from the start
    edited July 2017
    Well, if you would have stayed in the Punk Shots chat room you were invited to, instead of leaving within a few minutes, all of your questions would be answered. Is there really a player in West you are so afraid of, that you leave a CPW community chat room, that you continue to show interest in?

You might rethink your interrogation. If you really want to know, what goes on with Punk Shots, join the chat. If you can't because you aren't comfortable there, because you can't put aside your differences, then ask no more!

You gave up your right to know anything, over petty differerences.
    manhatten