New To Forum - Just Sayin' Howdy

I've been playing CPW off/on over the last 2 years. I got discouraged and quit for the last 10 months but thought I'd give it another go because it is unique in concept and I'd truly hoped to see some of the upgrades that were promised way back when. I plan to hang around for awhile and try to get back in the groove; truly happy to see an active forum!
Peg

Comments

• Kane1Kane1 Member Posts: 169
    Welcome back!
    Find and join a great Posse and you will find life ain't that bad in CPW land, I have met some fantastic people on this game but don't hold your breath for an update!
    Peg
  • JoanieStubbsJoanieStubbs Member Posts: 5
    Thanks, Kane!
    Kane1
  • PegPeg Member Posts: 560
    Exactly what Kane said. :D we make the best of it and have as much fun as we can. It's the people that make it fun. Welcome back to CPW :)
  • SasukeSusanooSasukeSusanoo Member Posts: 3
    > @Peg said:
    > Exactly what Kane said. :D we make the best of it and have as much fun as we can. It's the people that make it fun. Welcome back to CPW :)

CPW is a pretty decent game for Rogue wannabes called Pony Express kids !
  • AussieMickAussieMick Member Posts: 15
    Well I guess the game is dead these days. No updates in 18 months, just hanging there like a carcass. Doesn't surprise me that it attracts flies like you, SasukeSomething.

PegSasukeSusanoo
  • SasukeSusanooSasukeSusanoo Member Posts: 3
    > @AussieMick said:
    > Well I guess the game is dead these days. No updates in 18 months, just hanging there like a carcass. Doesn't surprise me that it attracts flies like you, SasukeSomething.

WTF u said noobs like u don't have lambchops on this game !?

The YETI twas the latest if u dig into more then u might strike gold

Saloon upgrades is a must Mateys !