Sloooooow down Rogue's ;)

Comments

• TreverTrever Member Posts: 313
    edited August 2017
    I like where your head is at manhattan. And You would think that might have happened!!! But what really happened was when they got to top of the hill. There was a group of misfits up at the top that called themselves HEH (So weird there is also a group called HEH in CPW) and they forced him into leaving his home and joining them and told them he could never go back home and see his family and friends. Then they sent Jill back down the hill with the $2.50 to scope out other small villages to lure someone else up the hill.
    SkodancymanhattenCalamityJanePeg
  • MPHMPH Member Posts: 756
    I was once a naive CPW player. I then became a naive posse leader . I ran my posse and built them up to 4th and at one point got over 4.5 mil with my lowly posse. During that time I became wise and saw how top posses gained better players. However I initially decided I would invest some time getting to know the leaders of the top posses. Results were varied and mixed. The early days saw me have a few issues with some, and others went well. My first memory was of the leader of legends or what they were called before that, James sent Jill yo my little village. So I followed Jill up the hill and told James to stay away from my village. After that he did. Jill from heh didn't come to see me, however I took it upon myself to visit Zero and became happy acquaintances. Never once did zero attempt to send Jill to any of my 3 posses since that first greating. I have had none posse issues with a variety of players, Sko, Trever and Manhatten to name a few that are currently hot topics . I now get on with all 3 as times have changed and we move on. I then made a choice, not to take sides but I found some friends in Txp. Some of which I still consider to be amongst the gems of this game, others now have become anything but. During my time getting to be friends with Txp I became aware of heh and the DA issues. I had never witnessed any of them so I just ignored the past issues and carried on. I got to know Da a bit and in all my years in the game I have never had any problems with her or how she conducts herself.

So eventuall my point is this. Enemies can become friends, friends can become enemies , one persons issues with a player or posse may not be that of others. I have had my fair share of issues, some of which I have admitted were my own doing some are not . However my experience is that all posses used to recruit in ways that are now not deemed as appropriate and some accused posses didn't do it to all posses.

I don't care if you are a legendary leader of old posses or the top posses or currently leaders of the top 10. We should all work together to make this a great game. And forget past mistakes whether they occurred or not.
    SkodancymanhattenGudSparkl31
  • manhattenmanhatten Member Posts: 210
    Okay Its Nice telling each other stories, talk Some bullshit and provocating each other. But What can we do to give this game a new start again. A Fresh competition. Everyone in cpw world know the story now so I dont think anyone will recruit Nowadays lol. Instead of living in the past cant we Just think of something to Just give this game a boost and Maybe we will be rewarded with an update.
    CalamityJane
  • RJdmRJdm Member Posts: 267
    Well manhatten be the first one to show us how its done
    You can start and stop provocating like you always do
    CalamityJanePeg
    Well You are the saint of this game, never provocating and always right. You are the god of cpw and offcourse we will do What You ask for or else You might run away as usual!!
  • RJdmRJdm Member Posts: 267
    Lol
    No but also not pretending to be peacekeeper
    Telling others not to provocate while do it myself
    Not telling not to talk about the past and do it myself in almost every post
    Not talk about running away while kick others because I am to afraid off them
    There are some I don't want to be in a posse with
    There may be a lot who don't want te be in one with me
    Has nothing to do with being a coward
    Just people not looking each other
    CalamityJanePeg
    Jeez buddy. He was just asking to to take the lead on moving forward. Only a guilty man fires back at someone for trying to be positive.
    Lol tell it Many times and Maybe you will believe it Jack and Jill. Who is Jack? You trever?
    I would love to be Jack if you think that's what happened on top of the hill. Lol
    MPHCalamityJanePeg
    Lol trever!
  • CalamityJaneCalamityJane Member Posts: 496
    Trever??????? Did you find the pool? :oB)
    Peg
    The wheels on the bus go round and round. , round and round , the wheels on the bus go round and round, all through the town.

Yes an old song, but thought I'd sing it for the kiddies. All aboard the party bus!

Trever? Hey! Trever! Holding up beer can , rattling ice in the cooler.... That's it, come on Trever... There ya go... This bus is headed to the pool! Bikinis and thongs and strings. Oh my!

Oh! There's Trever in the window waving like Forrest Gump. Beer in hand as the bus pulls away...

Sorry guys, y'all can't go. It's full of the swim team from Switzerland. Lucky Trever!
    (That's a fact jack.)

Say where is Jack? Oh jeez. I see him with Trever on the bus. Just follow the smoke! Lol

If ya don't laugh, something is wrong with you. ...
    Oh wait that could apply to all of us... Something wrong with us for playing a broke down busted up, never upgraded game...
    We are serious CPW junkies who just can't stop...

Next week, tune in and we will have bowling. Yes! Bowling.

Rip the head off of your favorite enemy and roll it down the dirt path... Then give it a right good kick for the goal!
    He shoots!
    He scores!
    The crowd roars!!!!!

See ya folks, LMAO. ... Same bat channel same bat time. Hubba hubba, let's get on the party bus.! Hear that music??? Oh yeah! Play it again! CLICK CLICK BANG :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:pB)>:)
    SkodancyAussieMickPegxena1978
    WTF.... man if we only met years ago during my single days!!!!
    PegCalamityJane
  • PegPeg Member Posts: 560
    Uh, you did meet.... I think yer both wuzzzzz kindaaaa wasted. Was it at Woodstock? Lmao back when they made Shlitz Beer!

It was a trip, but I wuzzz there too, you kept asking. WHERES THE POOL? Where's the flippin pool man? Hey, got a beer man? :o

We had to pull you offstage when Janice Joplin came on, you were quite a handful til the grateful dead showed up...someone said here.... Hey man, put this under your tongue... And ya did.... Next thing.. We lost ya. Yep, ya wondered off without a stitch on.

craaaazy .....

She'll be crushed that you don't remember , I don't have the heart to tell her .... You do it!
    :D
    CalamityJaneAussieMickSkodancy
    edited August 2017
    Trever? How could you forget? :'(

I named him after our song! ...our flower child.... Purple Haze.... Rolling my eyes..... Throwing an ashtray at your head... Ugh, missed. :/

You tried to hold him but wouldn't set down your beer. :s:s
    You dropped him on his head an he's never been right.

Hes obsessed with pools . :# and beer ever since...

You owe a lot of child support, cough it up. :s:/ All of it! Both dollars! :D:D:D:D
    AussieMickSkodancyPeg
    Did I mention it's the men's swim team from Switzerland ?
    Peg
    Peg, no that was another guy I think.... Trever Put on a skirt and headed to the pool... The mud pit actually. I think when the stones played...
    It's pretty hazy, I was really drunk at the time...

I was sittin there just wasting time, Smokin, drinkin, trying to ease my mind... :DB)
    SkodancyPeg
    Is that where my skirt went?????

:o:#
    CalamityJane
    Ya just never know... I was already drunk at the time. give the guy credit , he didn't spill his beer. :D We're just teasing you Trever, it's alright, all in fun.

Ive just never seen you with out your beer. does your neck get stiff from staying in that position for so many years...? Ouch :o
    Peg
    Purple haze all in my brain, lately things they don't seem the same,
    Acting funny and I don't know why
    Excuse me while I kiss the sky

Purple haze, all around
    Don't know if I'm coming up or down
    Am I happy or in misery
    Whatever it is, that girl put a spell on me

Beer beer beer beer beer beer ba dah dah dum

Jimmys not dead, he's hanging out with Elvis & Kurt Cobain. Uh huh. :) Jerry Garcia.
    CalamityJane
  • Woody1970Woody1970 Member Posts: 18
    How about giving it a rest with all the shit slinging guys? We all know that the developers have killed CPW but you're making it even less fun to participate in for the rest of us. Just seems that you're all living in your own private Idaho.
    KerilynCalamityJanePeg
    edited August 2017
    Oh MY! Woody dear, I know you're not talking to me because I'm not a guy.
    I'm not slinging anything but I did sling a few diamonds your way, did you get them?

Just having some fun... You know, when the corners of your mouth goes up, and you smile? Yes!

Lol woody xx

CalamityJaneWoody1970
    edited August 2017
    You seem to be the only one who's not laughing, but I'm glad you're NOT talking to us girls,

....so Heyyyyyyyyyyy Woody how ya been?

Been a long time since ya came to visit.

Good to hear from you. Have a wonderful day :)
    Woody1970Peg
  • Woody1970Woody1970 Member Posts: 18
    edited August 2017
    Lol! Of course I'm not referring to you ladies, you would never stoop so low. I'm great CJ thanks for asking. I deleted that 1st post Peg, reckon it was just petty and mean spirited and I didn't want young kids reading it if they happened to come across it on the forum. Diamonds Peg? I haven't received any bling from you yet, hopefully they're just stuck in transit? Later ladies xx
    CalamityJane
    LOL , Woody, alway so sweet as rogues are. . I have you on my map, maybe I'll try to send you some BLING as well.
    It seems sometimes it works and other times it doesn't.
    But it's worth a shot, always nice to wake up to a sparkly gift!

<3 Have a great day Woody, hello to all rogues and many thanks also! Muah! <3
    Woody1970
    Pfffffffffft
    CalamityJane
    edited October 2017

Do wah diddy

==========#
    CalamityJane
  • Kane1Kane1 Member Posts: 173
    Hey get off my cloud! Hahaha
    Sup Pegga?!! Xx