Why should I join Chuck Wagon?

I've been around this game since before there even were posses or trains. I've played in dozens of posses, and most were pretty fun.

If pretty fun is your high water mark, choose any one of these gangs and you will be satisfied.

If however, you are looking for the exceptional, the extraordinary- give Chuck Wagon a look.

This gang is as good as they come. I sincerely mean that. Just good, hard riding quality people. We are always top 10 but no one applies pressure to score bigger than you are comfortable with.

We have some of the biggest guns in the game, and we all are very generous sharing strategies and tips.

But more than anything game related, we just enjoy each other's company and enjoy sharing a little slice of our lives with each other.

Come on over!
beatle169DoodleAnn

Comments

• DoodleAnnDoodleAnn Member Posts: 89
    Eloquently said Tex ☺️ - it's an oasis here, with a fabulous assortment of players from around the world! Busy chat, moving trains and raining diamonds- surely I am dreaming
    Gudtexfromsaigonxena1978Sparkl31
  • texfromsaigontexfromsaigon Member Posts: 198
    Agree. Truly a better experience!
  • Natsu1Natsu1 Member Posts: 5
    If you are looking for a posse or a final run before leaving the game

Give a try with us and

Just join Chuck Wagon

Additionally, you can welcome back Lord of Beans Pecus Beatle, who is back to kick some ........
  • Natsu1Natsu1 Member Posts: 5
    Unfortunately, we don't have a chocolate pool, l

But

We have three kinds of pool

A Heineken Pool
    A Beans Pool , just be careful there no fire allowed :s
    A lovely Pool of medium rare cooked Steak

Just take off and jump...
  • Sparkl31Sparkl31 Member Posts: 18
    The Chuck Wagon is a great place to be with good friends and good food.
    Hey Tex are you ready? Half of our main players were on vacation/holiday and they are back and ready to ride. And just think we still finished in the top five. We are looking for some cowboys and cowgirls that are ready also. So let them know they better join because the spots are up for grab and should go quickly.
    We need 6 people for the next event so if you have what it takes come on to the Chuck Wagon.
    Run don't walk or else you will be too late. The Chuck Wagon will fill up quickly after this event. So come and get it.
  • manhattenmanhatten Member Posts: 210
    Come on guys and gals jump in the wagon I bet You like this wagon.