• texfromsaigontexfromsaigon Member Posts: 198
    This was supposed to show a pic of scores from the last cattle battle

Hein: 602,920
    Tex: 602,196
    XT Trapper: 500,056
    Cindy from train raiders (a frequent visitor to CW) also scored 500k
    gazza1215Sparkl31
  • Sparkl31Sparkl31 Member Posts: 18
    Let me see if I can help you out Tex...Cindy left before the event totally ended and had 500+ points.
    Here is a picture
    edited August 2017
    please see below

texfromsaigon
    If you want to play along with some of the best come on over to the Chuck Wagon.
    There is room for you at the Chuck Wagon.
  • RJdmRJdm Member Posts: 267
    Come ride with the cowboys and girls from Chuck Wagon
  • MPHMPH Member Posts: 756
    I'll refain as Iove chuck wagon lol
    No fuck it, I can't hold it back. No offence chucks, always love ya, but RJ, are you taking the piss. You are a Rogue. You fight and play for rogues but now you are a chuck. Kane sorry to bring rogues into it, chucks I'm sorry to mention you . But RJ. Pick a team mate
  • Woody1970Woody1970 Member Posts: 18
    Think you are flogging a dead horse there MPH (excuse the pun). It's tough to stay loyal with all the backbiting, trolling and underhand recruitment that has gone on on this game. Let's face it, it's really is just a game. People should be able to come and goes as they please, it's a free world after all. Chuck might win this one, Rogue the next possibly, hopefully another posse just to mix it up. Despite the loads of people who have enjoyed this game when it was supported, I reckon most can now see the writing on the wall. Maybe time to look at other games and remember it was fun while it lasted?
    Woody I'll pm yo