Posse Cheating

Comments

• Earl_1Earl_1 Member Posts: 315
    Frag, this may b silly, but an apology would go a long way for posse relations. I love workin with other posses. After all were all playin the same game. Bad blood between posses just taints it. Our numbers do speak for themselves. Would love for us all to b able to get along
    mfjokerJasper
  • SkodancySkodancy Member Posts: 190
    I have been in the art business of making and marketing art for 35 years, full time! So, I believe I am qualified to speak here!

Compass Point West is modern computer art and animation. I believe it is great art! What does great art do? It brings people together, and if the art is truly great, it challenges them to ask questions. Just as folks here, and on their Facebook website are doing. It stirs their emotions.

What other computer art brings people together from all points around the world, to work and play together, within the theme of a "Wild West" environment? I don't know of any that does it like CPW! I am a big fan of this game! I love it, and especially the people I meet here!

As leader of 2 posses, I have encountered almost all human emotions in existence via this format. I have encountered many different personalities of people as well! It is pure joy at times, and at other times much discomfort.

I have played this game for a year now. I originally was a member of "Earp Clan" posse. For months we only moved maybe one person out of the 30 member posse a month. That was when we could leasurely obtain the 600k gold card goals CPW would give us as events. We always acomplished these goals!

Now, CPW has posted insanely high event goals. It has always been my pleasure to assist players to get to these goals. I find myself now in a position where it is almost impossible to get to these goals. Goals that have no financial value in real life! I spend hundreds of hours doing this, to help people willing to work for these goals.

I am not as fortunate as Hang'em High, TX Punishment, 420raiders, or Topgunz Unite to have players in large number bringing 100-200k or even 400k++ each! Most of the people that are with me have busy lives beyond this game to live! Some of the players working with me are low level 2 trains. Now, stop pointing the finger of "unfair" play at everyone you think is unfairly playing this game! Point that finger at me! I have absolutely no problem playing this game with developed software as it is! I move people in and out, kick when inactive, take in less fortunate, misfits, oddities, roudies, and many other players nobody else wants. I typically shuffle people in and out during events using the bottom 2 open member slots. This takes great effort on my posse's behalf! It is not easy to do this! Many times lower level people have to wait for an hour or more, just to get in posse to run a train! Yes one train!

I do this because I want to help people be stronger in the game! I do it to help less fortunate players get a change to be in a winning posse. I do it to meet more passionate players in the game. You see, my posse is bigger than 30. It's bigger than 60! My posse is all of the players interested in this game! I build no walls around myself!

I don't understand why people keep comparing this art(game) to sporting events! There are no rules in West, outside of the software's function. Why are some wanting to form it to be like a soccer game, with rules of "fair play?" If you want this art to be a sporting event, why not just leave it alone and go play soccer? Ya, get up off the couch (as this is in no way physical like sports) and go become active in those "fair play" sports that have all your proposed rules in play already!

This art is perfect the way it is! Play the way you want! If you want to point a finger of "cheat" my way, do it. I will continue helping those loyal to getting card wins, get them!

NickyPrice
  • DingoDingo Member Posts: 10
    Earl just click the thing that looks like a sheet of paper next to the smile face then click choose file to add pics
    Earl_1
  • NewMexNewMex Member Posts: 21
    fair enough, posting will be coming. We will have 8-10 people over 200k. It'll add up real fast and
    Earl, like the way you think. If you ever want to join us for an event, your welcome too. Don't think we could send you a good replacement though. We do have some leaders who join us from time to time just for a change. Happy shooting u'all
  • PotslingerPotslinger Member Posts: 2
    how the hell could WORLD CLASS climb on top 5 ? What a good excuse to help people get stronger huh ~ From World Class to Low Class
  • mfjokermfjoker Member Posts: 14
    Frag,
    I agree with Earl_1. You throw out this blatant statement basically saying any posse in the top 10 must be cheating to get the score above 3.5 million. We at Topgunz Unite happen to work our tails off to reach the 3.5 million goal.
    Jasper
    NewMex when u get someone that can pull off 200 with today's trains or 100 with old then we will talk trade. But they hv to work as hard for my posse as for their own. I will do the same
  • FragFrag Member Posts: 336
    Guys I am certainly not looking for a fight with anyone or any friction. I have watched names change during events. What else is that for is not to add extra points?

Let's bury the hatchet as they would say in the west ;)

We also have big scorers as well and still didn't make the score. If we had a feeder team last event it's those guys who would have brought us to 3.5. We had 6 over 150. Like another 10 over 100. The rest from 80 to 100. And two below that. We worked our asses off as well.

3.5 mil is a bit too much if you ask me. I know I don't wanna play 40 hours per event for a game. It isn't a game anymore. It's a job then lol

More power to all of you. Have fun shoot away!
    edited February 2016
    Earl, mfjoker, if you read all of my posts I often said I don't call it cheating. Not once. I simply said its posses of 30 players. Not 35-40 or 50 or whatever.

I didn't accuse anyone of cheating. The post started this way but it isn't me who posted that.

I stated that 8 of the top 10 have feeder teams. And they did last event. It's in their description. And I still think some are allowed in to help out. Again is isn't cheating. The game allows it.

Might have said a few harsh things in the heat of the moment.

Today I bury the hatchet and apologies if I was in any way too forward. I still don't agree with the feeder system that's all.

Now let's get back to having fun! It's just a game. For entertainment. Not arguments :)
    Earl, I agree with you. I always watch you guys as well to see who will win. The competition is fun.

I am sure all posses work their asses off. It would totally cool though really no entries or exits were allowed. You finish with the team you started. Now that would be fun to see posses changing positions on the leadership board hehe

This event it's tight in the top 7th to 3rd. Only 50k difference so far in all those spots
    Dingo
    U say bury the hatchet then go on & on. Look on fb. I posted our scores get ur lil calculator out & add it up for urself. Don't assume because names change that it's for someone else to take their turn. It's because someone wasn't doing their part & got the boot.

Maybe spend more time sendin trains & less time watching other posses.

NewMex, if this guys on ur posse I don't think I would b welcome
    What's my feeder team???? I hv Punishers where ppl on vacation hang out! That's it! What's my damned feeder posse? They're not doin very good job cuz no ones sending me ppl! & yeah, that's accusing me of cheating or whatever u call it. Ur assumptions take glory away from my ppl who worked so hard. Ur absolutely wrong bout what u think u know. U don't know squat
    & asking to hv posses locked- u know what, u & I would b fine. It would really really hurt smaller posses trying to build. Or would hurt the person who was wanting to get into a posse. That's who it would hurt & that is the only reason I'm against locking posses. My posse would just do what it always does
    @ pot slinger impersonator. Who r you anyway cuz u ain't pot slinger. Maybe u better let him speak for himself. Kinda creepy to use someone else's name...
    Earl Who pissed in your corn flakes. I replied peacefully to your message and you come squacking at me this way? I stated clearly I wasn't accusing anyone of cheating. Nor taking away anyones glory. Who the hell do you think you are to come barking at me this way. You say you would like us all to get along. I'm speaking my opinion here as anyone can do.

I do my share in my posse. I always hit 120-150k which is quite respectable. When competing with other posses who doesn't watch the other posses? Your statement is stupid. I said nothing today to set you off like you just went on. Now f'ing relax man. It's just a game.

More power to you. And in my opinion feeder teams are there to allow people in after someone reaches the max they can contribute. It isn't cause they don't contribute anymore. It's cause they reached their max. That is my opinion and if you can't handle my opinion that's your problem. All I know is I observed many names changing in many posses. Not just one or two names.

Seriously bro chill. I'm entitled to my opinion about how i see things. I am in no way taking away your glory. If you are so worried about that then just post your scores after every event and enjoy your glory. Don't let one man's opinion take that away.

Now go play the game and stop venting your anger in the forums. Let it out your guns instead lol.
    Jasper
    Locking posses would only force people to build their posses before events. And then learn to work together during the event. How do you think we did it? And eventually they would build a good posse. It doesn't discourage anyone at all. It makes them play the game and work their way up like we all did.

now can we let this go earl and have fun with the game instead of going back and forth over this.

You got a good team. Enjoying it bro. That's it that's all.
    ok frag, I apologize. Ur right. We r all entitled to an opinion.

But one more thing. I'm not a bro or man. I'm Earl the girl
    And I do apologize. I really would rather get along than fight
    Frag, if u say my bein a girl explains me goin off on u, I will come find u ;)
    Earl, Frag ain't one of us.
  • PotslingerPotslinger Member Posts: 2
    Frag, world class 2 welcome you to join ! we ain't cheating, there's something called "substitution" in sports. So we are legal to make changes, rotate players in and out. hey, this is how we beat 420raiderz on first day
    NewMex u with ketem? I'm clueless. Lol. Fill me n

& who the heck is the pot slinger wanna be?
    Nah ur not with ketem
    Where's scoot doo when u need him?
    Yeah u r. I believe u hv many that could replace me
    Wingman is and is a 200+ player today and would work tail off but would never switch. Top gunz to the end.
    Ketem is certainly one of us. We got six right now over 100 but I'm not yet nor is ketem. As for pot smoker or slinger I don't know who that is. Original or impersonator.
    Ketem should b that silly guy. We were west babies together but he left me. Would lv to play with him again sometime. He tried to get me to follow him but I love TXP
    All is good out west earl the girl ;)

Seem we were drunk at the saloon. We challenger each other to a duel. We smartened up before we drew our guns :p

Yes we are all entitled to an opinion. As we are all entitled to manage our posses as we see fit.

I might be thinking you being a girl explains you going off on me but I won't admit lol. Kidding :p

Now that we are all getting along let's go back to shooting ;)