Posse Cheating

Comments

• KinWaiKinWai Member Posts: 1
    I leader of Topgunz Unite. Think goal set too high. Play to get to goal. We don't cheat. That's how we get to goal. Join us if you think you are best. We don't play this game like cheaters at World Class, we are not low class like them!
  • kinwai0214kinwai0214 Member Posts: 62
    Leader of Topgunz unite here :)
    Jasper
  • FragFrag Member Posts: 336
    edited February 2016
    My god who is this person impersonating potSlinger and now kinwai. Get a life bud. This person must have been in world class before and got kicked out. Now they are creating fake profiles to make some drama. It's obvious. He/she keeps poking at world classe in their messages. Too funny!!

Hey impersonator go send trains and help your current posse instead of these baby games you're playing :p
    SkodancyJasperEarl_1
  • JasperJasper Member Posts: 10
    Frag you gotta understand brother. You pissed off some wrong people, including momma(earl). I was actually surprised she let you off that easy. We should get along though because it's just a game. And trust me I have been against feeder posse the whole time and I have been in some disputes with HEH on Facebook about it. I personally don't get involved with it anymore. The game is the way it is until CPW decides to change it. Just play the game, score big and have fun.
    KinWaiEarl_1
  • Earl_1Earl_1 Member Posts: 315
    Sounds good frag. lol
    KinWai
    I hear you jasper. I've made my peace with everyone. I might have pissed people but I was pissed as well. In the past tense ;)

It is what it is as you say. And we can't do more then do our best. And that's what we do every event. We got two not contributing much right now. 17k and 28k. We got no one to replace them so we gotta cover for them. Find some extra trains within the posse. And hope they send more trains before the end. It gives us this internal challenge to motivate ourselves to cover because these two are busy. One extra train from the other 28 covers part of it. That's what I enjoy doing within the posse to find the extra points.

Shoot on Cowboys. I'm enjoying this event. We got many close posses in the top 10 :)
  • TawnHolidayTawnHoliday Member Posts: 12
    Hey all,

Thank you Topgunz Unite and TX Punishment for posting your scores and showing us that it is indeed possible to reach 3.5 million with only 30 players. Hope to get there someday soon =)

Debating this amongst ourselves will not resolve anything. I would like to direct this thread to CPW. It is up to them to provide us with a fair playing environment that we can all agree on. How long are they gonna let an issue remain that is obviously causing discourse among its players? Something, anything to alleviate the frustration that many of its devoted players have been feeling for some time now.
    NickyPrice
    @ TawnHoliday
    It is possible! TXP has been developing since the day posses started. I was not original leader. I inherited it in September. It has taken constant attention. I try to b fair but sometimes hv to make tough decisions. But they r always made with the posse n mind. Good luck to your posse. If u ever need advice, look me up. U can message ppl here. What is name of ur posse so we can watch for u & cheer u on?
    Jasper
    TawnHoliday is true grit posse leader
    Oh. Lol. Think they're doin just fine then.

U can tell how much I pay attention...
    Jasper
    Yeah, I fel stupid... That's like offering advice to manager of Major League Baseball team or somethin...
    Jasper
    Lol

She was saying it's nice to see your scores because they are at the top of leaderboard and deal with this feeder topic as well. Which we all cleared now so I'm not bringing it back up there there ;)

I second her statement. It's nice to see posses making it to the goal with the same 30 players.

Personally 3.5 is too much. 3mil would be nice. It would push us to meet that goal. 3.5 is as of yet too high for our posse.
    At this point it's just a matter of waiting til all our members are 4 trains and more of us are closer to reaching that level 61 paddocks where it gets easy from there on. Only 3 or 4 are there right now.
  • TreverTrever Member Posts: 313
    Does it matter what level you start at once you get to lv61 or as long as you get to 61? Meaning. If I'm lv39 and someone is level 46. Is lv61 easy for both?
    At 39 u can't reach 61. 58 is highest u will reach & that is a tough one. 61+ is easy for any lvl that can get there

3 mil goal would be nice! 3.5 is too high
    Jasper
  • shadygooseshadygoose Member Posts: 45
    I agree on 3 mill as a target,3.5 too High so after reaching 2 mill there is no point in fighting anymore,except keeping your place on the leaderboard.
    You mad bro ? We reached 3.5m goal once again with 30 players, never doubted our quality..switching players is for weaks, not us..remember our posse : TOPGUNZ UNITE !
    Skodancy
    Here they are...
    kinwai0214
    Everybody's over that kin wai
    Jasper
    Congrats on score. We're still tryin
    Jasper
    30 player total = 3,500,116

Any questions?
    Hehe this feeder stuff sure stirred up the pot ;) Glad we cleared it all up ;)

Kudos to the two top posses who made 3.5. Good work. We just aren't there yet. But we will be. It requires some pretty devoted players. The 3.5 is attainable. The problem is it requires a lot of time. Don't know about you guys but I also have other things to do besides the game lol :p

One thing is for sure. Not many posses will ever make it there. It's just too many hours for most people. So they basically have a goal that is attainable only by 2-3-4-5 posses at the most. Unless we use fe.... Oh wait don't go there lol. Kidding kidding ;)
    I seriously was just kidding there. Don't want anyone going off on me ;)

We saw it's doable by 30 devoted players. Just not by many.
    Frag ur killin me. Lol.

Now I hv to go send more trains...
    Jasper
  • TreverTrever Member Posts: 313
    Earl. Thank you for the info. Helps a lot. Good luck in your battles. I'm in Saigon and we are trying to do our best to compete and keep climbing the leaderboard.
    Trever, good luck..it will be tough without Tinman :)
    Ur welcome Trever

Well guys... TXP did not make it. I posted scores on fb since I've not yet figured out how to here yet. I had some that were busier in real life & ive got a couple I'll b replacing. No excuses tho. We just didn't make it.
    Jasper
    I still hv mixed feelings about locking the posses in an event. I hear other types of games lock movement during events. Being high point posse is stressful & sometimes ppl need a break I do have some ppl that alternate events. (Alternate weeks. Not rotate during an event). I like to let those guys come drop a train & get rewards. Of course, that is not a necessity. I just like to offer it to them cuz they work so hard.

Locking posses would prevent one train wonders (card stealers). Of course it also might cause us to get stuck with a one train wonder in our posse during an event. I know none of u like the card stealing thieves!

Asking for posses to b locked may b a case of "b careful what u ask for." Do we rally want restrictions placed on us? It won't stop posses from placing their top 30 before an event. It will only limit what we can do to help our posses grow.

Well, that's my opinion. Not worth more than a few cents...

Jasper
    I'll get Charlie to post our scores here. Will b n 2 parts tho. My final score won't show on today's page. I go visiting sometimes. I've made friends in several posses. Plus tryin to start new second posse since guy left as leader at TX punishers went on 3 month vacation & no one can gain control now :( Not that u guys care bout any of that. Lol. I'm just rambling as u can tell, I get off topic easy. Chasin rabbits...
    Jasper
  • NewMexNewMex Member Posts: 21
    Earl, we do bring in for rewards, especially loyal players who step out rather than get kicked. That is why they shouldn't lock posses. When your out visiting, stop by sometime. Say hi to ketem.