Posse Cheating

Comments

• NewMexNewMex Member Posts: 21
    What was your final score Earl? I did 150 but had a very busy weekend that prevented more. You know, things in real life, Frag. Yes, we have lives and do not spend all our time complaining bout others. Boo hoo waa!
    Jasper
  • TiffaniesTiffanies Member Posts: 7
    My friend and I had our own 2 person Posse and decided to join a larger Posse last week during an event. In looking at the different Posses we noticed the number/member fluctuations in a good many. Even several posting here that claim to have had the same 30 through out the event.

One very simple solution which I have seen in other games is to simply disable recruitment during events.

Jasper
  • TXP_CharlieTXP_Charlie Member Posts: 237
    I just wish that CPW would increase the amount of card decks you get with a 3.5 mill goal.. Otherwise I'm very happy with the game. :smiley:

Here are the scores of TXPunishment, with Earl right before she left and at the event end.
    ( My net broke for the last 12 hours, I wanted to get least 30 K more :cry: oh well, I got to sleep instead :lol: )

Jasper
  • Earl_1Earl_1 Member Posts: 315
    @ NewMex 245k & I would love to come visit!!!!!
    Jasper
    @ Tiffanies. Sometimes movement is necessary in my opinion. Nothing drives me crazier than someone sitting on their butt while others are working hard. TXP has alternate chat so if a member tells me they are busy, that's ok. We will make up the difference. There hv been many times ppl sit there until I issue a warning then they put up pts. I'm not a baby sitter. I shouldn't hv to tell ppl to send trains
    Jasper
  • TawnHolidayTawnHoliday Member Posts: 12
    @Earl_1

Thanks for the offer, you can still cheer us on ;)

I also have mixed feelings about this whole situation. I like the idea of having a second posse where loyal members can take a week off for vacation, finals, sickness etc but not for the purpose of inflating points. This is after all a competition. I was interested to see what clever solution CPW would come up with but not sure now if they ever will.
    Yes it will b interesting to see. I'm glad I'm not the one to hv to decide. Lol

& I will cheer for u to meet goal but not to pass us
    Jasper
    It left off my winking face...
    Jasper
    Hey frag I sent u a message. Still tryin to figure out this forum stuff. Lol
    Jasper
  • FragFrag Member Posts: 336
    Didn't get it earl?? You have to click my name. It bring you to my profile. In the top right there is a little message icon you click on.

Good scores last event my friend! We took a bit easier this event. Gonna let our guys build up before we try harder again. We need a few more weeks to get that 3.5 mil ;)
    Jasper
    Ty & that's what I did. Lol. Also responded to urs. I'll check C what I did wrong. Ugggg!

& ty. Obviously we need work to but we'll keep trying. Not quite there to catch top 2 but love the competition with those below 2!
    Jasper
    It shows my response. Check ur notifications at top right.
    Jasper
    Found them! Replied as well.
    Jasper
  • TiffaniesTiffanies Member Posts: 7
    @Earl_1 There is no reason switching out and preparing could not be done before the event begins. Preparing your team is what being a leader is all about. :)
    Yeah Tiffanies I do that. But stuff happens sometimes I just would rather not hv a bunch of rules placed on me. That's all.
    Jasper
  • AzizAziz Member Posts: 67
    Hey guys:p im coming back .. ... Whois the hell are me lol
    No one she can take....
    This event Hang'em high swtiched to players lol feeding ... Befor event end 2 days lets see how many they changing to hit 3.5m lol keep it up hang'em high .. Really amazin

I want be a feeder better than a leader LOL
    No one she can take....
    You tell us when you wanna come back aziz. We will make a spot for you :) The chat is too quiet without you hehe

Did you get your level 37 yet?
    Jasper
    Yes my feiend :smiley: my 4 train ready now lol
    No one she can take....
    Friend*** ...

Hang'em high event still not finish switched 2 players.. Chuck was last one :open_mouth: whois next???!!

Hang'em 2 this event follow main posse using feeders LoL omg ...

How can we make CPW fix the feeders posse while event run!? Really hang'em high killings the game challenge .. But really amazing keep it feederz :D

I want join hang'em high cuz to be a feeder better than a leader LOL
    No one she can take....
    Not much we can do about it. We simply play the game. Avoid the subject. Have fun. And wait until the dev team finds a solution. Or maybe they won't.

This event we got two guys on holiday. And one who could only play half the event. We are still in 5th without replacing these guys. We don't have a way of replacing them. so we just find the extra trains from within if we can.

When do you wanna come back aziz? After this event I have someone on my radar that has been low producer many events. Talk it over with shady on fb. He will make room ;)
    Jasper
    I told shady count me next event...
    Now i can hit 100k+ easy without spend alot of time playing this game,,, cuz my wife will kill me soon if i keep playing hard lol ...

If i come dont expect i hitting alot cuz this event i played relaxed and my wife and kids happy lol .. But i will not be under than 100k plus

If thats ok for hang'em high and want player always hitting 100k they can count me too lol cuz. FEEDERS BETTER THAN LEADER :p
    No one she can take....
    Aziz you keep mentioning heh. If you wanna be part of heh go request my friend. You'll be in posse #6 lol.

They like 100k+ players. I'm sure they will accept you if that is what you want. It's your choice where you wanna go. But it almost doesn't seem like you wanna come bAck to 420.

And no one is using feeders right now. They select their 30 most available players before an event. They switch one or two if someone isn't active. That's what I need noticing the last few events. That subject is settled for the time being

The door is open when you are ready to come back if that is what you choose.

And of course we need to play relaxed. We don't need to always make 150k per player. It's a game. Supposed to be relaxed. Not be a hindrance to the wife. I know. I have to manage my time as well. Like we all do ;)
    Jasper
    Nahhh if i want join heh.. I should not teasing them lol ..

Im coming back to 420 my friend and i decide if cpw not fixed this problem next events.. And takes longer, I will play this game relaxed in any posse building towers and lvling.

Till cpw fixing posse rules ... CPW should fix that like when someone kicked or quit while event running his score cutting from main score posse ..
    No one she can take....
  • JnkZJnkZ Member Posts: 11
    hi azis, still debate this thing? Lol
    Solution for this one is easy. No point can score n no reward can received if join after event start.. Simple... Just wait cpw agree do that or not.
    If some posse want to play switch because still allowed by cpw. Dont debate it. Its cpw fault. Case closed.
    Hello JnKZ

Yeah ur right .. Thats if CPW want to solve ...
    There is alot of solutions but they dont care lol
    No one she can take....
    Great aziz. That's what I wanted to hear. I got someone in mind. My booth is on his ass at the moment. Too many low points in too many events for a high level guy. So after the event I'll make room for you. Just fb our group and the booth will swing ;)
    JnKZ, debates are fun ;)
    JnKZ and me in same posse now frag lol

Okok after this event count me :)
    But plz dont kick anyone till there is a reason .. I can wait till there free slot for me
    No one she can take....
  • Giddy_upGiddy_up Member Posts: 9
    I think posses working together makes for a better game. Coordinating 90-120 players using off site chat like line etc also creates bonds and friendships that give longevity to a game. Also it takes brains and determination to manage a big group. Dont write off those that play within the 'system' set by the devs. After all there are no cash prizes. Its just a game.