Why aren't we getting a new furnace?

In to many upgrades steel is to be used. In the beginning I had enough steel, sometimes I got steel when my storage was full. Since 2 month I haven't had a full storage, sometimes I even had a big shortage. We have 6 gold and goods producing buildings, but jus one furnace.
Hopefully with the next update we get the possibility the build one, hoping for two, new furnaces.
Bluerabie

Comments

• JuniorJunior Member Posts: 6
    Yes, please build better furnace , with players attacking and event and high upgrades it would be a nice improvement, this coming from a player that donate money to your game
    Bluerabiemichael1967gto
  • OblioOblio Member Posts: 188
    I agree.
    One furnace could keep up with railroad expansion and wrangler upgrades, but now that all sidekicks need steel to merge, one furnace (maxed out at level 10) isn't enough. I currently have 5 merges waiting on steel, as well as waiting rail expansion..
    Bluerabiemichael1967gtowoe
  • nikkersnikkers Member Posts: 28
    Between mergers waiting to happen and the rediculous steel needed for booby traps ....we definitely need another furnace or a couple of upgrades.
    Lucky_Charles168
  • AkselAksel Member Posts: 80
    My furnace is level 8.

Nevertheless I have merged loads of legendary troops and my steel storage is at 411k again.
    You gotta steal the steel - not rely on collectors.

And no, I have not spend a single penny on achieving this.
  • michael1967gtomichael1967gto Member Posts: 4
    I've been asking for another furnace for awhile. It takes way too long to get steel for upgrades.
  • Lucky_Charles168Lucky_Charles168 Member Posts: 43
    @Nekobasu Why, why isn't there another furnace in the last update? The game askes steel for almost every upgrade! I am getting a little p*ssed, because of this! It is a great game, but we need minimal 1 furnace added, but 2 would be better! Make this happen for your players and we will stop nagging about it!
    @Nekobasu Keeping silent won't do the trick either, we need the extra furnace for all the game throws at us upgrade wise!
  • NekobasuNekobasu Community Manager, Staff Posts: 127
    @Lucky_Charles168 Sorry for the late reply! Every now and then new buildings and upgrades are added to the game! In the meanwhile, remember to collect them steel cards and raid it from the towns on the frontier!
    @Nekobasu That is the standard reply! I didn't ask for that, I asked for an extra furnace. And I promised Next Games that I would nag about it until we get one. It's not in collecting steel cards, it's that almost every upgrade needs steel. And not a little bit! With the next upgrade I expect to see the new furnace added.
  • NekobasuNekobasu Community Manager, Staff Posts: 127
    @Lucky_Charles168 Unfortunately we ain't able to give any specific info of this issue at the moment. We appreciate your comments and feedback! These are certainly taken into consideration while making future updates.
    @Nekobasu That was the answer I wanted to hear. Ok, it's in a way the same as the previous answer, but this gives more info. To compete and fight for the steel is what the game makes the game. And I still expect next update will have a new furnace for the players ... because waiting for a week to update a mercenary or a ranger while you have enough goods and gold is frustrating. And for now I will stay quiet about the furnace, but I will be back like a little terminator ;-)
  • Wingman300Wingman300 Member Posts: 222
    Askel, I clear my map every day and many days have to wait for new people to appear.