Donating cards

What about an option to request/donate cards to posse members? Would be better than discarding unwanted cards, and can give an opportunity for members to help out other members :)
Ninnydtseeqhim

Comments

• NinnydNinnyd Member Posts: 50
    Great idea,
    also a market place would be great lending steel, wood, gold,
    ladyzoot
  • ladyzootladyzoot Member Posts: 67
    Yes, that would be awesome, as well! Games are so much more enjoyable when you can help out your fellow players :)
  • JimmieRainwoodJimmieRainwood Member Posts: 22
    Heck, we have a train at our disposal. Why not use it to send cards, steel, good, or gold to fellow posse members?
    "Trust, but verify"
    ladyzoot
  • the_blotthe_blot Member Posts: 4
    Yeah,,.....
    ladyzoot
  • tseeqhimtseeqhim Member Posts: 7
    Could not agree more with this suggestion. Also love that gift-sending via train idea - thoughtful and "of the game."
    ladyzoot
  • AkselAksel Member Posts: 80
    I used to think this was a great idea and I proposed it on FB myself many months back.
    However... I fear that it might make it too easy to get the 'perfect' stack of cards hence removing purpose from the game.
    Please dont shoot me :smiley:
    ladyzoot
    edited February 2016
    Lol. I get that. Maybe just for non-sidekick cards? Or only Regular cards? Just wish there was a way to help out fellow posse members. I find games more enjoyable that way. :)
  • OblioOblio Member Posts: 188
    The concept is great, but It is a feature that could be abused... people creating second accounts to feed quality/rare cards to their primary account, posse 'thugs' demanding good cards from members etc. It's not as simple to implement effectively & fairly as one might think.
    It is a standout feature of the game that you can't buy a good card, only a gold pack and a chance at good cards. We are all at the whim of Lady Luck.
    ladyzoot
  • tseeqhimtseeqhim Member Posts: 7
    Definitely valid counterpoints, Aksel and Oblio. Appreciate you two adding your thoughts to the conversation.
    ladyzoot
  • billbill Member Posts: 3
    Would love to donate goods, gold & steel to my posse. Not sure about cards though.
    ladyzoot
    Hey, that would be great too! Would just love to have something to help fellow posse members :)