New player saying hello

Hi, just started playing and wondering if this game and forum is very active, I also play TWD no mans land.
“Aloha Snackbar” Guild No Mans Land.
“Sheffield UK (SUK)” Group Our World.

Comments

• TheGrumpy1TheGrumpy1 Member Posts: 22
    Hi Nick, the game is still active although developers have dumped it other than maintenance.
    Once you get to courthouse lvl 8 you can commence your railroad and join a posse. The event is 4 days long but that is where the real game is at.
    A lot of really good people in here from all over the world so ask for advice if you ever get stuck.
    Happy trails Nick.
    Nick37
  • Nick37Nick37 Member Posts: 455
    Thanks @TheGrumpy1 As soon as I level up I will be looking to joining a posse.
  • GudGud Member Posts: 174
    edited February 2018
    Hi Nick!
    *Focus on your troops and build them strong before lvl up.
    It should be easy to win both pvp and pvn before lvl up.
    *Don’t rush your upgrades, but when upgrading, focus on the offensive buildings, such as camps, fort, saloon, pony express and med wagon.
    *Mercenary, Wrangler and Ranger is the ones you always pick before any other troop cards, since they are the most rare ones.
    If you think of these three tips when playing CPW, you’ll be successful.
    Have fun and enjoy :)
    Nick37PegSkodancy
  • Nick37Nick37 Member Posts: 455
    Thanks @Gud I am still very new at this game but has quite a few similarities to NG’s other game The Walking Dead NML of which I am heavily in to.
    The only thing I am having difficulty with is when attacking, there doesn’t seem to be much control over what’s happening, any tips you have ?
  • GudGud Member Posts: 174
    You’re welcome Nick!
    Many players in CPW are using the chat app Line to communicate easier.
    Download it and search for me.