People joining between events gets TONS of cards

AkselAksel Member Posts: 80
As I understand it you should not be able to collect from previous event if you join after it has finished.
Well.... not only are they getting rewards - they are getting 30-40 full decks!!!!
Last one to join got 7 notorious and 2 legendary troops for no work whatsoever.
That just aint right! :neutral:
El_Capitan

Comments

• El_CapitanEl_Capitan Member Posts: 3
    Wish I'd known about this, coulda done some serious posse hopping!
  • PhyzbizPhyzbiz Member Posts: 7
    I had a couple of players join and it took them a half a day to open up all the card draws. Fortunately, they were the ones that stayed. Since then, a few more players joined, stayed for an hour and left my posse. I was under the assumption that you had to do at least one cattle battle to reap the benefits of the hard work of others. It appears that posse hopping can be quite rewarding. It's too bad that there is not a mechanism in which we can screen and interview potential players to determine their history and find out why they are posse-less.
  • TreverTrever Member Posts: 313
    I'm pretty sure you need to run 1 train to be able to collect. And once you collect you can't go to another posse and collect again. It's a catch 22. You/we accept them in hopes of building the posse but they leave. What we will do. If someone is not contributing, we will kick them before the next card. Or we don't accept people after so far. You have to assume someone asking to join once you hit the 2 mil mark is there for just cards. Do yourself a favor and hit reject.
    Peg
  • FragFrag Member Posts: 336
    Ya this is a pretty stupid thing to allow. I don't get that at all. If you get a good player I can see that it can be an advantage but maybe once that person played a full event or something. This has caused posses to deal with card raiders. Then again the Wild West was full of people who scammed swindled stole and manipulated lol

Same thing in an event. Reward Cards should be given out incrementally. If a member only does 40k cause he decided to slack off he should have the 2mil reward card. It would be more motivating to give cards at certain scores. For example the 2mil card given when a player makes 80k or something. It would be better then me having to whip members in shape lol. I'm known as frag aka chief whip :p
  • AkselAksel Member Posts: 80
    We recently have a guy collecting 85 full decks when he joined...... 85 !!!!!!!!!!

Thats completely insane considering we get like 7-8 full decks during the event.

It seems that its a LOT more rewarding just to join and leave a Posse every week instead of playing the events :neutral:
  • FragFrag Member Posts: 336
    wow that's insane for sure. Why would they allow such a thing? No logic behind that