Glitch and record event sept 13, 2018

Hi all,

Sept 13th we will go for the CB record of min 12 mill. We challenged RR/TXP (somewhere end of june 2018) or known as the recordbreaker posse who has the record now. We tried it for three times to break this record with a great posse in the last year (half 2017 till half 2018) and all three times suddenly we had a glitch a few weeks before. We gave the recordbreaker posse 10 weeks the time (end june 2018 till sept 13th 2018) to collect cards and prepare for this challenge. They refused and that is okay but I sure hope our record event attempt wont be sabotaged for the fourth time. So two choices or accept the challenge or dont sabotage us, next games. And If there are players that are interested and can make 300K min please contact me. We got 5 more spots open.
Will

Comments

• BeastmasterBeastmaster Member Posts: 30
    Count me in !!!

There are some really awesome players in RR and TX punishment I wish they where not such an exclusive club . Well there is still is time before September, lets hope they change their minds and accept your challenge because It would not be the same without them. Unfortunately, I think they lost a lot of there passion and great players and might not have enough players to compete on this level. It not like a weekly event it 12 million!

Just so you know Manhattan, I actually played in record breakers and scored 375k but left early due to my inexperience. Someone should of better prepared me for what the event was all about and how much it means to them. The reason I exited early was a player kept rubbing a 15K posse victory in my face like a dirty piece of toilet paper. I thought I was ok to leave because tI exceeded the 300K minimum but was banished anyways. Since then, a lot of people have gone out of there way to hurt my feelings, I want them to know: I still like them and it ok if thats all they got any you don't want to battle it out for a record event.

Anyway if the event happens without the normal glitch as mention above I will be there and there is more then one record to be broken and I will break it!

manhattenKerilyn
  • Kane1Kane1 Member Posts: 173
    edited July 2018
    @Manhatten Sorry we won’t go against you and push you to our record, we need to save our cards in case you beat it ;)
    Wish you the best of luck after all records are there to be broken! :)
    manhatten
  • RJdmRJdm Member Posts: 267
    What a load of crap Cindy
    You should be more a teamplayer
    You leaving has nothing to do with not being prepeared enough by those doing the event
    And Manhatten for the first time go ahead and don’t make it about others
    You been talking about it for more then a year by now
    Nobody from the recordclub has been sabotaging you
    Beastmastermanhatten
    It is ok RJDM I think your great and I forgive you because your just a better person.
    manhatten
  • manhattenmanhatten Member Posts: 210
    Lol If we were sabotaged for three times offcourse I am
    talking about it for a year otherwise we had the record allready. And Cindy always do big scores and leaves at the end. If we will be getting sabotaged for the fourth time it will be offcourse not be youre fault you are the god of this game I dont wanna accuse you. But dont worry If next games let us play that event we will do our job.
  • MPHMPH Member Posts: 756
    Thought I was god of this game
    edited July 2018
    It funny that you mention that I played with the group at CW before the record breaking event. Why did they not warn me that this event was different but enough said here are the links:

https://forums.nextgames.com/compasspoint/discussion/comment/254677#Comment_254677

For those that are not aware of Record Breakers here the link I still finish higher then a third of the posse:

https://forums.nextgames.com/compasspoint/discussion/29916/record-breakers
    Manhatten you are still the great liar as always. You tried to get people onboard on youre record posse by telling them there was a battle against RR wich Kane agreed on.
    Aperently you can’t get a posse on youre own without lie and cheat.

Cindy you also a big liar. You didn’t leave event because youre inexperiance our how you where treated. In fact you where the one being agressive and abusive towards others.
    You left because it is so you. You did it so often by now when a player leaves mid event people call it “doing a Cindy”
    But being in a event is like rowing a boat. Some are stronger, others are weaker. But all do there best. And you don’t stop halfway and say I row no more because I already did my share.
    And about youre score. All can do the math. Total event score minus those 29 who made it to the finish. No way youre claimed 375k and not near by youre share sugested 500k.
    Further kicking one off Jeffs friend from the posse you where in at the fight cancer event must be youre proudest moment.

And somewhere between the abusive and lying bunch you feel verry at home MPH.

I wish you all a great event but leave the lying and those who don’t are in youre team out off youre promoting the event.
    For those who do join you I hope the don’t experiance the negative side and have fun.
    edited July 2018
    Thank you RDJM for pointing out the math, I am sorry I misrepresented my score I did 350K not 375K. Even with the new calculation, I don't think that had any effect on my placing within the posse or exceeding the minimum.

Seems like the comment you just posted was "aggressive and abusive towards others" and a bit out of line. Please look at what you posted. Please take a second and digest your comments. Don't you think commets like "doing a Cindy”" and "Liar" are hurtful and a minimum aggressive.

What I meant by "inexperience" is dealing with egos. I think anyone who reads this can see I have my hands full here with you. Once again Let try to be adults or at minimal just ignore each other.

Sorry Manhattan if i messed up your efforts to seek players for your 5 open spots. Thank you Kain for your encouragement can we move on and get RJdm under control please. For the life of me I can't figure out why he felt a need to post a comment more of less bring Jeff into it. Now I understand MPH's comment.

Here is the event RJdm was talking about I am assuming he was anonymous
    https://forums.nextgames.com/compasspoint/discussion/comment/296257#Comment_296257

You Missing the point completer Cindy.
    You where lying about youre score and lying about you leaving mid event.
    You give a disturbed visioen off what happend, youre ego was the one apperently to big for the event, you where the one agresive and abusive towards others.
    Main point is you where not a team player, you think only thing Important is youre own score.
    About me being anonymous I don’t get what you mean. Point is during that event you felt the need to kick somebody off the posse you where in. Not in spirit of the event I think.
    And Yes I get agrasive if people present things falls. I don’t think I was agrasive to you in anny way during record breaking event.
    If you want to leave it all behind it is strange you say it in the same post you keep attacking. I will not be quiet when attacked.
    Choice is up to you
    Leave it behind our not. If so don’t attack any further
    Kane1
  • AussieMickAussieMick Member Posts: 15
    G’day folks. I’m enjoying this epic saga. Sounds like you all need a big group hug and some cold beer to wash down those chill pills.

Is it true that you guys are going to reform yourself into a 4 person posse...Manhatten Transfer (loved that jivey group). This is how I imagine you...am I close? From left....Manhatten (the original founding member), MPH (godlike beard), Breastmaster (The hot shiela Cindy in disguise and master of breasts), RJdm (the hay bailer on the Hill). I beg you, please keep going with this thread... It’s more entertaining than two toothless goannas French kissing.

September 13th is going to be bigger than MPH’s fuzzy chin hair! yeehhhhaaaa!

PegBeastmasterKane1
    Now that funny Mate
    edited July 2018
    RJ, Aussi is right, we do need a group hug. Look how good we look and we can make beautiful music together.

Rj, please sign up with Manhattan and you can promised him whatever points you want and if your dinghy springs a leak or you get tired of rowing please feel free to drop out, I am sure I woun't go after you the way you done to me. Still don't understand why you had to post here. First 5 word "What a load of crap Cindy". Well I been on the toilet for a hour and nothing happing.

Anyway if you think public perception of Rouge Riders is that they would never gloat or rub a 15K last second victory in someones face, then you are severely delusional.

Enough said, I am in The Posse La La Land and it is open so you can post whatever you want there and it is ok. Please stop posting here or I will flag you. Have a nice day and hope you join us in this event.

• linfranzlinfranz Member Posts: 60
    Why is rr being brought into this
    Ummmm
    We declined the offer
    Get over it
    PegKane1
    Thanks for the invite Cindy but I had the pleasure signing up before for one of Manhatten record events. Was not a nice experiance.
    And altough I don’t have a clue what it means. Must be my bad english. But the part “stop posting here our I will flat you” dosn’t sound very friendly.
    So I pass
    Wish you all fun in event.
    Thank you for your post. You are truly special and god bless your hearts.
  • Woody1970Woody1970 Member Posts: 18
    Ahh, so that’s where ‘doing a Cindy’ originated from, always wondered 🤔. Thanks for the enlightenment RJDm. 😂
    Kane1
    edited July 2018
    Another fine post by the RR bunch. You guys and gals are an exclusive little bunch of fine role models. If you going to bring it at lest have some humor. So far AussieMick is the only one that brought that .
    edited July 2018
    There was a young lady called Cindy,
    Thought she was all that and quite indie,
    She left during a game,
    Giving others the blame,
    But everyone thought she was just windy.

PegKane1
  • MPHMPH Member Posts: 756
    It seemed a bit of cpw banter had returned but now it’s decended into bullying again. If you can’t keep it light hearted banter then don’t do this. That’s to all and everyone, not directed at anyone.
    That’s a great disguise mate, nearly didn’t recognise you. You’re still a fine looking figure of a man though. 😘
    Kane1Peg
    Actually Woody I like your post <3

You post show thought and is clever! Good job and I not blowing wind HaHa. Now if we all can agree that " "Doing a Cindy" is leaving a event after your score 350K we are all golden. :D:smiley::) .

Now if anybody want to make a run we need 5 players for our run. it will be good fun and we need you.

Thank you MPH for tiding things up and Woody is right you are a fine looking man!
    Yet another glitch has destroyed the event. OK Now we have to try for the fifth time. I give up but I mean so much to so many :-). Hey Manhattan can I get the keys to the mystery machine so i can get my meds out. Remember Vitamin C is good for that pasty white complexion some girls have.

• juliatrue237juliatrue237 Member Posts: 1

Email: [email protected] )Buy IELTS without exam, Buy PTE certificate, ielts preparation test papers for sale, ielts test practice,PTE test practice, british council ielts result,PTE meaning,PTE study group, ielts meaning, ielts for canada, ielts full form, ielts practice test listening, ielts fees, cambridge ielts books, ielts ukvi, ielts idp, ielts practice test reading, ielts test booking, ielts exam booking, ielts practice test online, ielts australia, ielts syllabus, ielts practice test pdf. what is ielts exam, cambridge ielts , ielts cost, ielts registration british council, ielts practice test writing, ielts test papers with answers download,PTE registration fee, PTE online registration, ielts online registration, ielts registration idp, british council ielts preparation, ielts speaking sample questions, book ielts idp, ielts book free download, ielts exam questions, ielts general training books, ielts ebook free download pdf, what is ielts exam fees, ielts registration usa, how to prepare for ielts at home, what is ielts exam pattern, ielts registration fees, ielts introduction speaking, ielts test center near me, ielts score pattern, ielts meaning in hindi, ielts duration validity, what is ielts score, ielts exam fee uk, ielts exam start time,ielts syllabus and pattern pdf, british council ielts united states ,ielts score required for canada immigration, minimum ielts score for canada immigration
    minimum ielts score for canada express entry
    ielts canada sample test
    what is the minimum ielts score required for canada immigration 2017
    IELTS score required for canada work permit
    what ielts score is needed for canadian immigration, ielts canada immigration points

Email: [email protected]

Contact number : + 17866647144

Whatsapp Number: + 17866647144

IELTS introduction
    The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) measures the language proficiency of people who want to study or work where English is used as a language of communication. It uses a nine-band scale to clearly identify levels of proficiency, from non-user (band score 1) through to expert (band score 9).

IELTS Academic or IELTS General Training
    IELTS is available in two test versions: Academic - for people applying for higher education or professional registration, and General Training for those migrating to Australia, Canada and the UK, or applying for secondary education, training programmes and work experience in an English-speaking environment. Both versions provide a valid and accurate assessment of the four language skills: listening, reading, writing and speaking.

IELTS treats all test takers with the utmost fairness and respect by actively avoiding cultural bias, and accepting all standard varieties of native-speaker English, including North American, British, Australian and New Zealand English.

IELTS is available at more than 1,200 locations worldwide, including more than 50 locations in the USA, and there are 48 test dates a year.

ielts british council
    ielts preparation
    ielts test practice
    british council ielts result
    ielts meaning
    ielts for canada
    ielts full form
    ielts practice test listening
    ielts fees
    cambridge ielts books
    ielts ukvi
    ielts practice test reading,
    ielts test booking,
    ielts exam booking,
    ielts practice test online,
    Buy ielts australia,
    ielts syllabus,
    ielts practice test pdf,
    ielts registration british council,
    what is ielts exam,
    cambridge ielts,
    ielts cost
    ielts practice test writing
    ielts test papers with answers download
    ielts online registration
    ielts registration idp
    british council ielts preparation
    ielts speaking sample questions
    book ielts idp
    ielts book free download
    ielts exam questions
    ielts general training books
    ielts ebook free download pdf
    what is ielts exam fees
    ielts registration usa
    how to prepare for ielts at home
    what is ielts exam pattern
    ielts registration fees
    ielts introduction speaking
    ielts test center near me
    ielts score pattern
    ielts meaning in hindi
    ielts duration validity
    what is ielts score
    ielts exam fee uk
    ielts exam start time
    ielts syllabus and pattern pdf
    british council ielts united states

Contact number : + 17866647144

Whatsapp Number: + 17866647144

Live youtube links

• Documentsupport24hrsDocumentsupport24hrs Member Posts: 4
    NOVELTY DOCUMENT SUPPORT 24HRS GET YOUR GENUINE DOCUMENTS Whatsapp: +1(260)786-6671

WE PRODUCE DRIVING LISENCE SSN VISA Passport, Driver's License, Id Card, Green Card, Resident Permit and many more.

Whatsapp: +1(260)786-6671. NOVELTY DOCUMENT SUPPORT 24HRS NOVELTY DOCUMENT SUPPORT: Get passport for USA, real and

auntentic id card for students & teachers, drivers license for any country, resident permit, get quick cash solution, buy

SSD cleaning chemical solution, SSN, real degree diploma and IELTS, TOEFL, ESOL, NEBOSH certificates.
    We have been producing novelty documents like as passport, license, SSN, I.D cards, Birth certificates, diplomas and other

documents for over 160 countries.(North America, South America, Europe, Australia, Asia and Africa) We Produce Both Real

Database registered passport, license, SSN, I.D cards, Birth certificates, diplomas. REAL AND FAKE DOCUMENTS FOR SALE| BUY

PASSPORT ONLINE, FAKE DRIVERS LICENSE AND RESIDENT PERMITS
    PASSPORT.
    Buy Original Passport: USA, Canada, UK, France, Italy, Germany, Ireland, Australia, Austria...
    SOCIAL SECURITY CARD / SSN.
    Buy registered or fake Social security card, click for more inform and how to place an order...
    DRIVER’S LICENSE.
    We produce Registered and unregistered Driver's License, Click to place an order today...
    BIRTH CERTIFICATE.
    You will find the latest information about our birth certificate here...
    GUN PERMIT (CCW & FFL).
    Obtain a Gun permit today, read more on how to place an order, we produce...
    DIPLOMA, DEGREE, IELTS, TOEFL.
    Click for more on documents that we can get for you in 24 hours...
    WHERE NOVELTY DOCUMENTS HELP YOU?
    We have professionally able to produce any kind of novelty document in the world. Our expert would help you answers all

questions you may have in mind. Our IT technician and database team who can help you get a registered EU-USA passport or

UK-Belgium passport and travel without any disturbance with visa officer. We offer authorized service to help you through

to meet your goals. We are managing you with getting real diplomatic Australian novelty passports. At document support

24hrs, our skilled team make modifications to the document until you are saying OK.
    Keeping in mind our clients travel needs, we are making the best novelty documents. All identities are printed with high

precision printing machines and every security detail is taken care of. So you don’t need to worried about your identity

or passport, we are here to take care of your needs.
    Contact Us:
    Call Now: +1(260)786-6671
    Whatsapp: +1(260)786-6671

Support Email : [email protected]

HOW TO GET & BUY NOVELTY IDENTITY FOR YOUR COUNTRY?
    Get and buy novelty document from document support 24hrs website is very easy, safe and secure. You can directly whatsapp

us your details at +1 (260) 786-6671. If you are comfortable with email conversation and write us to

[email protected] We will be happy to give our best services. You can also visit our professional

website and go to the contact us page where you will find all contact details along with residential office address. Get

free quote by submitting your needs into the contact form. We will connect your shortly. Our contact us process is very

quick and simple rather than others. So what are you looking for? Get now hassle free novelty identity for your respective

country.
    OUR SERVICE
    we produce both real and fake documents. The main difference between the real and fake documents we produce is that; the

real documents are database registered while fake documents are not. How ever our fake documents incorporate all security

features but can only be used locally and cannot be verified through a database system
    OFFERING NOVELTY DOCUMENT LIST FOR SUPPORT
    Buy Real Novelty Passport | Buy Authentic Passports for any country
    Buy Real I.D Card | Buy Registered I.D Card
    Buy Real Drivers License | Buy Registered Drivering License
    Buy IELTS Certificate | Buy Diploma, College Degrees
    Buy Social Security Cards | Buy SSN/Social Security Numbers
    Buy Birth Certificates | Buy Marriage Certificates
    Apply for Residential Permits | Buy UK-USA Work Permits
    Invest in Second Citizenship | Buy New/Second Citizenship For UK-USA
    Buy SSD Cleaning Chemicals| Get SSD Cleaning Chemicals Solution
    REAL IELTS, TOEFL,ESOL, CELTA, DELTA, AND GRE.
    With more than a decade’s experience working in the IELTS, and TOEFL sector, we deal and specialize in the production of

Original and registered IELTS, TOEFL,ESOL, CELTA, DELTA, and GRE and other English Language Certificates from reliable

sources. Please note that Our IELTS and TOEFL Certificates are Original and registered in the data base and Can be

verified after your order is placed. Some may not have the time or patience to do this and some may be afraid of

complications not to have the right agent from the right source. There are many agents and their competence (and honesty!)

ranges from excellent all the way down to non-existent. One may decide to use an agent to help and advice on how to get

his/her certificate. But, if you do decide to use an agent, be careful especially on the internet. WE ALWAYS ADVISE OUR

CLIENTS TO BE CAREFUL .
    The best way to ensure that you are in direct deal with competent, professional and honest officials, feel free to contact

us. Our representatives are waiting to reply to your inquiries 24/7, and set you on your way toward obtaining your IELTS,

and TOEFL, ESOL AND GRE certificates that may dramatically change your life for the better!.
    We deal and specialize in the production of registered TOEFL, IELTS,ESOL, GRE, CELTA/DELTA & other English Language

Certificates. Please note that Our IELTS & TOEFL Certificates are Original and registered in the data base and Can be

verified.After your order is placed it takes just few days for us to get your details in the system Once your details are

imputed in the system it will be in the IELTS or TOEFL web sites/system once and for ever and will appear REAL, LEGIT and

VERIFIABLE
    REAL AND FAKE DOCUMENTS FOR SALE| BUY PASSPORT ONLINE, FAKE DRIVERS LICENSE AND RESIDENT PERMITS
    Welcome to Buy Real and Fake Documents online site. We are a licensee of New Life Identity and is recognized

internationally as a leading company in document security feature technologies. Since opening 2011, we have been favorites

in the fake and real dcocument industry for innovative ideas, superior customer care and quality. Continual growth has

enabled us to compete with even the world’s largest manufacturers.We produce both genuine and novelty documents, we work

with numerous embassies within and without the country which authenticate everything that is been processed.
    BUY REAL PASSPORT ONLINE AND GET RID OF STRESS WHILE PASSING THE CONTROL.
    With countless years of expertise in travel,identification and citizenship services we aid people with difficulties in

obtaining the above mentioned documents. Trusted by a whole lot people all over the globe, we produce all sort of

documents, the world we create is without boundaries. Better quality, Better service, Better turnarounds… Just Better.

IF YOU’RE SEEKING FOR WHERE TO BUY A NOVELTY DRIVING LICENSE, THIS IS THE RIGHT PLACE FOR YOU
    Apply for real register Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID CARDS,marriage certificates,diplomas etc for sell Guaranteed 24

hour passport,citizenship,Id cards,driver license,diplomas,degrees,certificates service available. Tourist and business

visa services available to residents of all 50 states and all nationalities Worldwide. are unique producers of Authentic

High Quality passports, Real Genuine Data Base Registered and unregistered Passports and other Citizenship documents.I can

guarantee you a new Identity starting from a clean new genuine Birth Certificate, ID card, Drivers License,Passports,

Social security card with SSN, credit files, and credit cards, school diplomas, school degrees all in an entirely new name

issued and registered in the government database system.

BUY A REAL PASSPORT OR BUY FAKE DOCUMENTS ONLINE
    We use high quality equipment and materials to produce authentic and counterfeit documents.All secret features of real

passports are carefully duplicated for our Registered and unregistered documents.we are unique producer of quality false

and Real documents.We offer only original high-quality Registered and unregistered passports, driver´s licenses, ID cards,

stamps, Visa, school Diplomas and other products for a number of countries like:USA, Australia, Belgium,Brazil, Canada,

Italian,Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa,Spain, United Kingdom.
    Contact Us:
    Email: [email protected]mentsupport24hrs.com

Blogs:
    https://documentsprinters.blogspot.com/

https://travelworldwide24.blogspot.com/

https://documents24hrs.blogspot.com/

https://sites.google.com/view/buyregisteredgenuinedocuments/

http://documentsupport24hrs.over-blog.com/

http://documentsupport24hrs.over-blog.com/2019/03/how-do-i-get-fake-work-experience-certificates-for-abroad-

studies-whats-app-1-260-786-6671-2.html

http://documentsupport24hrs.over-blog.com/2019/03/buy-real-documents-ielts-tofel-nebosh-certificates-online-

whats-app-1-260-786-6671-6.html

http://documentsupport24hrs.over-blog.com/2019/03/documents-solution-24hrs-whatsapp-1-260-786-6671.html

http://documentsupport24hrs.over-blog.com/2019/03/how-can-someone-buy-fake-passports-and-birth-certificates-whats-app-1-

260-786-6671.html

http://documentsupport24hrs.over-blog.com/2019/03/how-do-i-get-fake-work-experience-certificates-for-abroad-studies-

whats-app-1-260-786-6671.html

http://documentsupport24hrs.over-blog.com/2019/03/buy-ielts-certificate-without-exam-need-real-ielts-certificate-for-

sale-get-original-ielts-certificate-without-exam.html

https://documents24hrs.blogspot.com/2019/03/how-do-i-get-fake-work-experience.html

Any time is always the best time to contact us.
  • Documentsupport24hrsDocumentsupport24hrs Member Posts: 4
    NOVELTY DOCUMENT SUPPORT 24HRS GET YOUR GENUINE DOCUMENTS Whatsapp: +1(260)786-6671

WE PRODUCE DRIVING LISENCE SSN VISA Passport, Driver's License, Id Card, Green Card, Resident Permit and many more.

Whatsapp: +1(260)786-6671. NOVELTY DOCUMENT SUPPORT 24HRS NOVELTY DOCUMENT SUPPORT: Get passport for USA, real and

auntentic id card for students & teachers, drivers license for any country, resident permit, get quick cash solution, buy

SSD cleaning chemical solution, SSN, real degree diploma and IELTS, TOEFL, ESOL, NEBOSH certificates.
    We have been producing novelty documents like as passport, license, SSN, I.D cards, Birth certificates, diplomas and other

documents for over 160 countries.(North America, South America, Europe, Australia, Asia and Africa) We Produce Both Real

Database registered passport, license, SSN, I.D cards, Birth certificates, diplomas. REAL AND FAKE DOCUMENTS FOR SALE| BUY

PASSPORT ONLINE, FAKE DRIVERS LICENSE AND RESIDENT PERMITS
    PASSPORT.
    Buy Original Passport: USA, Canada, UK, France, Italy, Germany, Ireland, Australia, Austria...
    SOCIAL SECURITY CARD / SSN.
    Buy registered or fake Social security card, click for more inform and how to place an order...
    DRIVER’S LICENSE.
    We produce Registered and unregistered Driver's License, Click to place an order today...
    BIRTH CERTIFICATE.
    You will find the latest information about our birth certificate here...
    GUN PERMIT (CCW & FFL).
    Obtain a Gun permit today, read more on how to place an order, we produce...
    DIPLOMA, DEGREE, IELTS, TOEFL.
    Click for more on documents that we can get for you in 24 hours...
    WHERE NOVELTY DOCUMENTS HELP YOU?
    We have professionally able to produce any kind of novelty document in the world. Our expert would help you answers all

questions you may have in mind. Our IT technician and database team who can help you get a registered EU-USA passport or

UK-Belgium passport and travel without any disturbance with visa officer. We offer authorized service to help you through

to meet your goals. We are managing you with getting real diplomatic Australian novelty passports. At document support

24hrs, our skilled team make modifications to the document until you are saying OK.
    Keeping in mind our clients travel needs, we are making the best novelty documents. All identities are printed with high

precision printing machines and every security detail is taken care of. So you don’t need to worried about your identity

or passport, we are here to take care of your needs.
    Contact Us:

HOW TO GET & BUY NOVELTY IDENTITY FOR YOUR COUNTRY?
    Get and buy novelty document from document support 24hrs website is very easy, safe and secure. You can directly whatsapp

us your details at +1 (260) 786-6671. If you are comfortable with email conversation and write us to

[email protected] We will be happy to give our best services. You can also visit our professional

website and go to the contact us page where you will find all contact details along with residential office address. Get

free quote by submitting your needs into the contact form. We will connect your shortly. Our contact us process is very

quick and simple rather than others. So what are you looking for? Get now hassle free novelty identity for your respective

country.
    OUR SERVICE
    we produce both real and fake documents. The main difference between the real and fake documents we produce is that; the

real documents are database registered while fake documents are not. How ever our fake documents incorporate all security

features but can only be used locally and cannot be verified through a database system
    OFFERING NOVELTY DOCUMENT LIST FOR SUPPORT
    Buy Real Novelty Passport | Buy Authentic Passports for any country
    Buy Real I.D Card | Buy Registered I.D Card
    Buy Real Drivers License | Buy Registered Drivering License
    Buy IELTS Certificate | Buy Diploma, College Degrees
    Buy Social Security Cards | Buy SSN/Social Security Numbers
    Buy Birth Certificates | Buy Marriage Certificates
    Apply for Residential Permits | Buy UK-USA Work Permits
    Invest in Second Citizenship | Buy New/Second Citizenship For UK-USA
    Buy SSD Cleaning Chemicals| Get SSD Cleaning Chemicals Solution
    REAL IELTS, TOEFL,ESOL, CELTA, DELTA, AND GRE.
    With more than a decade’s experience working in the IELTS, and TOEFL sector, we deal and specialize in the production of

Original and registered IELTS, TOEFL,ESOL, CELTA, DELTA, and GRE and other English Language Certificates from reliable

sources. Please note that Our IELTS and TOEFL Certificates are Original and registered in the data base and Can be

verified after your order is placed. Some may not have the time or patience to do this and some may be afraid of

complications not to have the right agent from the right source. There are many agents and their competence (and honesty!)

ranges from excellent all the way down to non-existent. One may decide to use an agent to help and advice on how to get

his/her certificate. But, if you do decide to use an agent, be careful especially on the internet. WE ALWAYS ADVISE OUR

CLIENTS TO BE CAREFUL .
    The best way to ensure that you are in direct deal with competent, professional and honest officials, feel free to contact

us. Our representatives are waiting to reply to your inquiries 24/7, and set you on your way toward obtaining your IELTS,

and TOEFL, ESOL AND GRE certificates that may dramatically change your life for the better!.
    We deal and specialize in the production of registered TOEFL, IELTS,ESOL, GRE, CELTA/DELTA & other English Language

Certificates. Please note that Our IELTS & TOEFL Certificates are Original and registered in the data base and Can be

verified.After your order is placed it takes just few days for us to get your details in the system Once your details are

imputed in the system it will be in the IELTS or TOEFL web sites/system once and for ever and will appear REAL, LEGIT and

VERIFIABLE
    REAL AND FAKE DOCUMENTS FOR SALE| BUY PASSPORT ONLINE, FAKE DRIVERS LICENSE AND RESIDENT PERMITS
    Welcome to Buy Real and Fake Documents online site. We are a licensee of New Life Identity and is recognized

internationally as a leading company in document security feature technologies. Since opening 2011, we have been favorites

in the fake and real dcocument industry for innovative ideas, superior customer care and quality. Continual growth has

enabled us to compete with even the world’s largest manufacturers.We produce both genuine and novelty documents, we work

with numerous embassies within and without the country which authenticate everything that is been processed.
    BUY REAL PASSPORT ONLINE AND GET RID OF STRESS WHILE PASSING THE CONTROL.
    With countless years of expertise in travel,identification and citizenship services we aid people with difficulties in

obtaining the above mentioned documents. Trusted by a whole lot people all over the globe, we produce all sort of

documents, the world we create is without boundaries. Better quality, Better service, Better turnarounds… Just Better.

IF YOU’RE SEEKING FOR WHERE TO BUY A NOVELTY DRIVING LICENSE, THIS IS THE RIGHT PLACE FOR YOU
    Apply for real register Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID CARDS,marriage certificates,diplomas etc for sell Guaranteed 24

hour passport,citizenship,Id cards,driver license,diplomas,degrees,certificates service available. Tourist and business

visa services available to residents of all 50 states and all nationalities Worldwide. are unique producers of Authentic

High Quality passports, Real Genuine Data Base Registered and unregistered Passports and other Citizenship documents.I can

guarantee you a new Identity starting from a clean new genuine Birth Certificate, ID card, Drivers License,Passports,

Social security card with SSN, credit files, and credit cards, school diplomas, school degrees all in an entirely new name

issued and registered in the government database system.

BUY A REAL PASSPORT OR BUY FAKE DOCUMENTS ONLINE
    We use high quality equipment and materials to produce authentic and counterfeit documents.All secret features of real

passports are carefully duplicated for our Registered and unregistered documents.we are unique producer of quality false

and Real documents.We offer only original high-quality Registered and unregistered passports, driver´s licenses, ID cards,

stamps, Visa, school Diplomas and other products for a number of countries like:USA, Australia, Belgium,Brazil, Canada,

Italian,Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa,Spain, United Kingdom.
    Contact Us:

Blogs:
    https://documentsprinters.blogspot.com/

https://travelworldwide24.blogspot.com/

https://documents24hrs.blogspot.com/

https://sites.google.com/view/buyregisteredgenuinedocuments/

http://documentsupport24hrs.over-blog.com/

http://documentsupport24hrs.over-blog.com/2019/03/how-do-i-get-fake-work-experience-certificates-for-abroad-

studies-whats-app-1-260-786-6671-2.html

http://documentsupport24hrs.over-blog.com/2019/03/buy-real-documents-ielts-tofel-nebosh-certificates-online-

whats-app-1-260-786-6671-6.html

http://documentsupport24hrs.over-blog.com/2019/03/documents-solution-24hrs-whatsapp-1-260-786-6671.html

http://documentsupport24hrs.over-blog.com/2019/03/how-can-someone-buy-fake-passports-and-birth-certificates-whats-app-1-

260-786-6671.html

http://documentsupport24hrs.over-blog.com/2019/03/how-do-i-get-fake-work-experience-certificates-for-abroad-studies-

whats-app-1-260-786-6671.html

http://documentsupport24hrs.over-blog.com/2019/03/buy-ielts-certificate-without-exam-need-real-ielts-certificate-for-

sale-get-original-ielts-certificate-without-exam.html

https://documents24hrs.blogspot.com/2019/03/how-do-i-get-fake-work-experience.html

Any time is always the best time to contact us.