New second place record score for Masaquata!

Comments

• texfromsaigontexfromsaigon Member Posts: 198
    Couldn’t post in general so I put this here in recruitment. Looks like Masa might get the last record. We are still going towards a New Year’s Eve finish. GreatJob Masa!!!
  • Kane1Kane1 Member Posts: 173
    Masa you have smashed it Bruvva! Top score from a top player! Big respect mate, Nice one :)
    CalamityJane
  • BeastmasterBeastmaster Member Posts: 30
    Nice score !!!! Been Fun Guys hope we can all part as friends. Thanks for the good times.
    Hey I just wanted to say one more thing. Since we are recognizing it over and records are now sent in stone. We beat Kain on the last event HAHA
    Kane1PegCalamityJane
  • RJdmRJdm Member Posts: 267
    With friend as you Cindy who needs enemies
    Kane1PegCalamityJane
    Hate to burst your bubble but Kane is currently on holiday in Florida and didn’t play event, sorry about that ;)
    PegtexfromsaigonCalamityJane
    Well I meant Rouge Riders but you know that. Right now they ahead of us now cause where done playing, Kane is in that group and yes we had several people that did not put up a score.

Well hate say it but you got about another 25 thousand before you can call this a new 2nd place record. I know you don't think the world extends outside of your doors but If the game doesn't die be happy to prove it. Bye Bye
    Kane1
    Lol I have refrained from commenting to you as I really have no desire to speak with you, I am glad I am so important to you as you mean absolutely nothing to me! I really hope your bye means bye as the game would be a much nicer place without you! Carry on with your silly comments sure most know what type of person you are, I don’t know and it’s just a guess but I suspect you are a very lonely person, I really hope you find happiness in your life everybody deserves that, Good luck in all you do, Goodbye Cindy :)
    PegCalamityJane
  • PegPeg Member Posts: 560

Event not over go go go go go go go. Breathe. Go go go go go go go.
    Wait ... What was the question? Oh yes second place and still going. Going going going :) I love this game. I really do. <3>:)
    Kane1CalamityJane
  • AussieMickAussieMick Member Posts: 15
    Sorry mate, that record doesn’t stand up to fair scrutiny. It’s not over until it’s over...and at the end of the event these were the overall and FINAL standings...TX Punishment came in a disappointing 5th, well behind Rogue Riders. Good luck and try again next event guys.
    texfromsaigonPegCalamityJane
    Lol Mick!!!
    PegAussieMickCalamityJane
  • AussieMickAussieMick Member Posts: 15
    No need to say...but I will...you’re a champ at this game Tex. Lots of respect for you mate!
    PegCalamityJane
    Thanks for the kind words Mick :)

PegCalamityJane
    Masaquata you have the second place record in my book so good job! Excellent effort. Kain i am glad I mean nothing to you that means we can start from scratch. Stay sweet and never give up.
    I just can't help myself...

His name is spelled Kane. K A N E .

Sour Patch Cindy,you could mean nothing to many.... I'm just saying... :smiley:

Laughing at your scratching bit. They have medicine for that. :#

Tex and Mick you guys are great! ROGUES RAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH 😎
    CalamityJane
    Hi Peg
    Just a little advice a little bit of vitamen C will help add some color to your skin and help prevent aging.
    CalamityJane
    youre the wrinkle expert with experience in aging? Jeesh. :o Lol I wouldn't tell anyone if I was you . Shhhh I don't think anyone will see this. Nah. Lol

I'll forward your demands to the model herself. Haha you think that's me? Ok

Nice of you to be concerned with my skin. It's fantastic! When I go out they are looking at other things.

So Just a little advice for you ... wait for it.... Wait for it.....

Put the bag back on! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :o:#
    CalamityJane
  • manhattenmanhatten Member Posts: 210
    Congratz to Jole and Cindy. Great job You two with both getting this record.
  • manhattenmanhatten Member Posts: 210
    Jole and Cindy getting this record
    Did I say second? I meant 4th lol
    manhattenCalamityJane