Goodbye Manhatten

It is with great pain in our hart to announce our beloved friend and player Manhatten has retired from CPW.
Manhatten was well known to all of us as organiser off failed record events.
With lie and cheating he tried to get 29 other players to join him in his attempts to break the CPW record. Sadly for him all attempts failed.
Apperently Manhatten made the choice no longer try to break the record so he will fail no more.
His deviance attempts will be truly missed here at CPW.
We wish you all the best Manhatten.
PegWill

Comments

• Woody1970Woody1970 Member Posts: 18
    Aww, that’s a really nice eulogy RJ. I honestly didn’t think you had it in you to be so munificent. I’m not sure how you’ll cope now without your bezzy mate, just try not to dwell on it too much.

“And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.” : Matthew 24:6-8 (King James Version).
    PegKane1
  • BeastmasterBeastmaster Member Posts: 28
    edited August 2018
    Nice quote woody. We didn't fail the game failed us. Trust me we would of done it and then you guys would of broke it again and so forth. That was what the game was all about but for some reason our efforts got forted every time. RJ there is more then 30 players holding a good amount of cards ready to rumble. They took time off from work sacrificed their family life and each time a glitch in the game. One maybe two times I might of believe it as a coincidence but a 4th time seems kind of cruel for the puppet master to do it.

It is good the developers still play the game I am quite sure they had something to do with all our fail attempts.
    Woody1970Kane1
  • RJdmRJdm Member Posts: 267
    Yes Cindy I heared that programmer is in arena 51 tougether with the team that killed Kennedy and the monster off Lochness

It is easy to say you would have broke the record as he never even got close.

Further not all his attempts where “sabotage” by the dark side and still failed.

And as always a lot off talk about great amount off players but as usualy talk only.
    Woody1970Kane1
  • Woody1970Woody1970 Member Posts: 18
    Totally agree with everything you said Cinders, it was a fix right to the end. If I was a villain in a cartoon show I would have to say that “I would've gotten away with it too if it weren't for you meddling kids.

I feel your pain, I wish I could soothe it somehow? Call me xx
    Kane1CalamityJane
  • manhattenmanhatten Member Posts: 210
    Hello RJ How Nice to hear from You again. Because of youre one braincell I will explain it one more time. The attemps where there But had to be cancelled of three glitches and this 150 days event screw up. And the event I challenged You for a gunfight had to be cancelled also because You were shitting youre pants like a coward. And put youre goodbye in youre ass because I didnt quit. I am visiting Some old friends.
    Good to hear you didn’t quit.
    As all is back to normal youre record event can go on as planned.
    Finaly you can proof you not only talk but also deliver.
    And not all failers where due to a glitch, youre attempt whit the person who name we don’t speak also failed.
    So far only verry big promisses and verry little results.
    And as you once told you had over 60 persons to participate a event shifting one week should not be a problem to get 30 players.
    Wish you fun event and we all be watching if youre results are as big as youre mouth.
    Fair enough. Thanks.
    But we will wipe our ass with youre old record.
    First it is not my record, i just was small part off great group effort.
    Second for whiping youre ass they invented products for it starting with Zwitsal for baby’s. Further if you not able to wipe youre own butt in our country there are verry qualified people to help and home’s you can live where they work.
    But i think you try to give notice you gonne crush the record in a bit unkind way.
    What do’s it mean? You gonne reach 14 mil our even 15 mil?
  • AussieMickAussieMick Member Posts: 15
    Come on Manhatten & RJ... time for you two blokes to kiss and make up.
    manhattenCalamityJane
    Well they can screw it up once again before
    And else 6th our 20th?
    With all those people wanting to play should not be a problem to shift the date
    edited August 2018
    Aussie Mack you are absoulutly hilarious. Shame we live on the opposite side of the track I wish this Soc and Greaser feud will end. I would love to spend a weekend joking around with you. Give Kain a hug and kiss for me.

RJDM We love to have you come by and play. Maybe if we are lucky we can see you "Doing a Cindy" for us.

It truly would be epic to see RJ and Manhattan sending trains together. Maybe Pony boy Mic and I can have a box a pop corn and have some laughs watching . Ah just like a seen from the outsiders " Stay Golden everyone!"

Seriously that would be fun to watch.

• Kane1Kane1 Member Posts: 169
    Cindy this is the last time I will ever make a comment aimed at you, The day you kicked me from an event I arranged to support one of the bravest girls I have ever known is the day you showed your real true colours, A despicable act considering all of the CPW came together to show support for a true hero called Nancie, Over $2000 was raised in the most special event this game has ever seen! You could not help yourself and had the audacity to kick me :(
    In time I hopefully will forget but never ever will I forgive you, Sure all agree with me that was a horrible thing to do,It was a charity event for God’s sake! You have no morales, Please don’t reference my name again in anything you say as I have wasted enough of my time on you. For the last time I will say goodbye and this time unlike you I truley mean it, Goodbye.
    CalamityJane
    edited August 2018
    This will be my last post unless RJ want to continue his I am greater then everyone else campaign So please no need to respond

Correct me if I am wrong but prior to the Fight Cancer event, The Rouge Rider for about a month were running a player named MPHisaIDIOT .. Wow a level 19 player running with Rouge riders who Posse has a Level 37 minium.

Maybe it would help the situation if I could explain it to you from my perspective why I kicked you. I started the 3rd Fight Cancer posse with MPH’s help. If it wasn’t for MPH i don’t think that third Fight Cancer posse would of did as well. Honestly he is a good person from what i know of him

When MPH and I was forming the third Fight Cancer for some funny reason you felt a need to place your second profile in that posse, I don’t know why it surly wasn’t to score points. I think you had score a total of 16K in points and that was in the last hours of the event. Which is ok I guess because any support is better then no support

Then it happen, I know this sounds redundant but in the very last hours of the event, I asked you if you could take care of the MPHHisaIDIOT player. You played dumb and then you acknowledge that the player did exist and as leader of the Rouge Riders you could not control the players names in the Rouge Rider Posse. I then immediately kick you and you know what I think you deserved it. I am willing to let it go and say I am sorry but you can't let it go and I hope my apology helps which i know it wont.

There was no reason for you in the the third Fight Cancer posse. You had two other posse you could of played atNot including the one your other profile was in. Don’t forget you got me back after the Fight Cancer event . You know the one that I was told it was OK to play but I had to be a member and not a co leader because I kicked you. Then RDJM Left and you came and kicked me.

As always it always somebody else fault
    - for you doing youre Cindy
    - for you kicking somebody
    sure it is the autocorrect you blame for typing Kaïn instead off Kane.
    I left when you joined but only after the event was over.
    I don’t think I am great, not even that good but have at least some standerd with who I play with.
    I did try to play a big event with Manhatten once but as he turned out to be a notourius liar I did not participate in the end.
    I will not play youre special record event and do a Cindy during that but I can imagine it being an idea you would come up with.
    Stop pretending youre this nice friendly gril couse everbody can see youre not.
    There are enough who like you for the way you are our for the points you put up. Play with them.
    No need to try to get those who don’t want to play with you to change there mind. They had the experiance and don’t want to do so again.
    Kane1CalamityJane
    No RJ. I said I was sorry and why I did it. I was not blaming someone else because I did it on my own and am ok with it. It obvious RJ that you have nothing in your pockets or between your ears. Take some business advice, Mind your own or open a Photography Studio specializing in self portrats because I think you have had a lot of practice in that skill

AussieMIck, how do you play with all these drama queens. Well no more time to wast on the aneba formally know as RJ.
    manhattenCalamityJane
    Cin, let it go. The more there will be talked about him the more excited he will get. Dont give him that pleasure or waste more time of this Real Joker.
  • MPHMPH Member Posts: 756
    Ok seeing as I have been mentioned on this post I’ll have my say. The fight cancer event was a truly amazing thing. To see 90 players joining together is as you say Kane, a special event. Yes Cindy I did help you get the third posse built but I also spoke to Kane and said he was welcome to send sirchipalot. I have had my issues with people during my 4-5 years in this game and probably none more than Kane. I’m now just chilling back with the pirates and no longer being a cpw presence. There are fueds on here which I understand and have been part of, sometimes caused. But I agree that it should not have spilled over into the fight cancer event. I’ve made my peace with most on here and love to play the game still. Some I will still not entertain but I won’t get into any more issues. Please don’t bring me into any . We are here to have fun and fun we will have. Good luck to old and especially to new players.
    Kane1CalamityJane
  • Kane1Kane1 Member Posts: 169
    Agree with all you say MPH, We made our Peace a long time ago and have spoken on numerous occasions even helped each other, well said mate :)