Wilderness

Two wins on a row while saving cards. So even without using cards no problem to win with GR or CB with the wilderness 2 posse. We still have spots in Wilderness 1 and Wilderness 3. Join us in the wilderness clan so we can build three solid posses.
gazza1215

Comments

• RJdmRJdm Member Posts: 267
    Beside picking on others and have a big mouth saving cards seems to be all you do.
    You saved cards for over a year and then, when record event finaly took place, you kept on saving.
    Next time use them during event and put up a score as big as youre mouth. Instead of letting the others do the hard work.
    Youre score just few above the average needed for the record. As was with record attempt you played before.
    Be the big gun you pretend to be and score in the top for once.
    Sorry it frustrates you so much, needing over a year yo break the record and then loosing it within a month.
    Maybe you should focus more on youre own score and not bussy with kicking our picking on others.
    manhatten
  • linfranzlinfranz Member Posts: 59
    edited October 2018
    Enjoy your time on top Manhattan
    Rogue riders will be back
    I taken the leadership of rogues I still have the desire to play
    Others have now retired from the game
    I will rebuild rogues so I see you soon and get our spot back
    A lot new players in rogue and they will build strong but we in no rush ...
    I my self are happy to go slow and steady and no pinching players from other posses ppl come and go or decide to stay ..up to them but MOST!!! ppl are welcome in rogues ...
    manhatten
  • manhattenmanhatten Member Posts: 210
    Pinching other posses? maybe you got the wrong information but no pinching here we just helped other posses with hired gunz group. But its okay you think that way without checking youre sources.
    Hey RJ frustated? I was glad for Jeff took the record no frustations here. I didnt look at this forum for weeks. You probably have to much spare time and look at this forum every 5 minutes lol. And yeah youre right I see it now I got to many red cows. But I dont give a shit like you do, outlaw pete.
    I comment in a few weeks, enjoy youre multitrain account and this forum no one is looking at. Later!!
    Lol
    Good youre not frustrated
    I never tought you where
    You never sounded frustrated ever
    Never where kicking out off pure frustration
    Never where a liar
    Only thing you are is maybe a bit dum, dummer, dummest
    Saying you have not looked on forum but posted two days before
    But glad you happy with the recordholders
    Wish you all the best for the holidays and.next year
    And a bit more wisdom
    I think the one is frustated is you. I kicked you because you are a manipulative narcist. Thats it.
    Lol
    Good youre not frustrated.
    You don’t sound like it.
    Must be youre schizophrenic other part that posted in youre weeks you where not here on forum.
    Our are you talking to yourself in there mirror when you talk about a manipulatieve narcist?