London uk, have just opened two spots,

NinnydNinnyd Member Posts: 50
London uk, hardcore top team, high targets high standards,
Great chat, loads banter, must take a joke,
Few from other countries, all good fun,
Looking for high hitters, must score between 50-120k.
What are you waiting for !!
Cookies,

Comments

• NinnydNinnyd Member Posts: 50
    Forgot to say we have Facebook pages, with strategies and lots of help if needed,
  • youyou Member Posts: 7
    Comment disappeared - if you are demoting someone you should have the courtesy to explain why - my regards to the posse and I encourage big hitters to join it is friendly funny and challenging and with a very rare exception its fair
    You, I was having a joke, you rank was replaced, with in 15seconds I'm sorry you couldn't take a joke, it was all good banter, maybe I just gave you a reason to jump, peace good luck,
    I went on saw I had been demoted - to be honest I didn't notice anything else. Trouble with jokes like that is that they run the risk that the person (me in this case) sees the action taken and nothing else. I didn't want to leave as its a great posse as I said in my earlier message so one way or another I think the joke wasn't a great one albeit sort of funny now I know the full story. I hit my 118k by the way got tough then oddly a bit easier so gonna see if I can make 130k. Give my best wishes to everyone and good luck with the 2m you are almost there
    You know what they say about people who live in glass houses, should throw stones,, a again I apologise to you and everyone in the posse but every couldn't believe you would leave over drama that you had started, didn't realise how so real world this game is to you,
    "(YOU) Oh I've been demoted I'm see how it is and leave," (it's a game) second thing you never hit 118 in our posse last event you was on 62k fact and we have pic of that, again you seemed intend on leaving saying if I don't hit over 100 I'll leave don't have to ask me, like why would someone say that when there was and is no pressure for you to have hit that,
    I got the impression you was a adult when talking in posse maybe I was wrong, as I only ever seen little boys cry over a demotion, and leave a guild/posse/ tribes. In many of the games I've played over 20 plus years.
    You seem upset and you shouldn't be - we all play and chat without context. So in my life I have a son with profound autism and if you clocked my scoring profile you would see I didn't sleep much - so maybe I should have paused before leaving but didn't
    . Why is a whole lot of information which you probably wouldn't want to hear anyway.
    I left and said great words about the posse and still would so a little disappointed in your reply. BTW I was one of the hundred club last event and was on circa 89k when I left and currently have 31k in the bag
    Genuinely wish you well, congrats on the 2m
    Oh and you are right it's a game, a good one too and you have a great posse please enjoy it as I should have done
    Wow truly something in common two, I have a 22 year old son with autism.
    Oh wow - everyone is different aren't they - my son has to go to a special school and there are some really hard issues to deal with there - one girl who self harms badly who we were with yesterday to give the mother some support. It's hard to watch

Guess you have bought the t shirt so to speak - my son is nine and really only just starting communicate beyond demands. Is your son verbal? If not there is a great book called the reason I jump check it out on Amazon - it helped us understand a little more

Anyway got to go it's the young mans dinner! BTW my son is the most amazing person, so brave and gives use so much joy - I bet yours does too
  • MPHMPH Member Posts: 756
    Cheers for your praise of the posse, You. Hope all is well
    It's an awesome posse with great leadership so praise was/is just facts - did really well last event and glad to have helped in a small way - best of luck amigo
  • MPHMPH Member Posts: 756
    You are welcome back