Game play since revenge update

I had been really enjoying the game and working hard to level up my town, but since the revenge update the game is not as enjoyable. Most of my friends I play with in a posse have all quit. I only attack the npb's and only attack real players through revenge (which honestly I never fail the first try).
I still play daily clearing the npb's, but updates have slowed to maybe one upgrade a week, if I'm lucky. I can feel the fun slowly leaving the game for me.
lurch

Comments

• AkselAksel Member Posts: 80
    So.... you have stopped attacking players because you dont want them to revenge? why?
    lurch
  • CrazyBurrisCrazyBurris Member Posts: 15
    It seems if I attack someone and get 100k gold/ 100k goods/5k steel then a day later when I have gathered more resources they revenge me back. I then lose 110k/110k/6500. Since I attacked them first, I wind up with less than I started with. Again, it just seems like that's how it works ( at least for me)
    I really wish you only had 1 chance at revenge, if you fail then too bad.
    I also wish the npb's gave move steel (maybe 2x as currently)
    I'm not asking for huge changes, just some very minor tweaks. I still very much enjoy killing time playing CPW
    lurch
    I have not noticed a difference in resources lost between being hit by a player in normal matchmaking compared to revenge.
    But of course I might be wrong, I am rarely revenged :smile:

I agree that you should only have one shot at revenge.
  • nickc25nickc25 Member Posts: 309
    Sometimes people have got 10k steel for revenge, according to my friend.

Best form of defence? Just spend your resources before bedtime! I generally make sure I have zero or close to zero steel before bed, people revenge attack me and get zero steel back :)
    Revolutiongamer is recruiting 200+ star players - search for Revolutiongamer and request to join today!

Join our guild chat with GroupMe!
    Nick... What the attacker gets and what you loose are not related whatsoever.

In defense you loose a random percentage of your Goods, Gold and Steel (different for each).

When attacking you get a random number of Goods and gold and a fixed number of steel - all depending on your level.
    If its a revenge attack you get back what you lost no matter what - noting more, nothing less.