We Need Variety!

Every week is the same event with different prizes. Changing the cattle battle difficulty or the down time doesn't change the fact that the event is basically exactly the same as it has always been.

Every other game I have played has had at least 3 different events and then rotated between individual and clan events. Every other game had prizes for the top 10, 20 or 50 clans so that people had something to compete for. CPW only occasionally offers it's players a goal beyond the free cards to strive for.

I've seen so many really good people quit this game because of the lack of variety in CPW and know quite a few more that are on the verge of quitting. The same event week after week gets boring.

I don't know what other competitions could be created for this game but would enjoy hearing suggestions from others. This game has so much potential but seems to be stuck in a stagnant repetitive loop.

Comments

• AkselAksel Member Posts: 80
    I would like to see more variation too.
    Different missions like robbing the stage coach, freeing a prisoner from jail, finding a way past guards without getting caught, finding hidden objects in the allotted time or even playing Poker in the saloon :smile:
    Basically any kind of mini game set in the old west theme.
  • DarkreDarkre Member Posts: 6
    Actually had an idea that I think wouldn't be that hard to create for the development team. Have Tower Defence style events where you are trying to protect the cattle or the train.