Cinema Failure

LFPslayersLFPslayers Member Posts: 47
Has anyone else had this problem, it happens to me a lot: I wake ready to go on some missions and the cinema is ready to go to.

I wait to view the cinema in case it gives me gas and do some missions first. During the missions I get to watch extra cinema for bonus crates. When I am done with missions the cinema is no longer lit up or flashing.

It's really annoying and it used to be that you could watch both. I only did 3 missions, usually there is 4 cinemas. I should have had at least one cinema waiting

Comments

• LFPslayersLFPslayers Member Posts: 47
    Well after gripping I went back to run a mission because enough time had passed for gas to be saved up. After the mission the cinema became available again. I guess I had to watch mission cinema before I could watch regular cinema. The kicker is I finally got the gas I wanted after I didn't need it anymore haha
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    Yeah, that cinema / gas / hospital thing can be tricky to time. lol
  • Camel56Camel56 Member Posts: 550
    My iPad 2 crashes a lot on the theater, so I end up starting up the game again. I'm used to it by now. Even after mission chests, a button comes up to watch video...sometimes crashes there, but when I get back to the game, there is no option to watch a video anymore. It doesn't always happen, but when it does, it's frustrating.

I try to visit the theater often, but have no idea if it's available or not. Does anyone know how long it takes the theater to "recharge" or is it totally random?

As for the thread starter, I've sometimes waited on the map a little while, and the theater again became available. But not always.
    @Camel56, same problem here. The game crashes on my ipad crashes at various points. Usually, when I restart it, the game will pick up where it left off but not when it comes to the cinema and videos. Those are usually just gone.

I don't know why this game often freezes and crashes on an ipad but it does. I have come to expect it.
    Camel56
  • luffyluffy Member Posts: 36
    not working at all for me since the last patch
    @luffy so sorry to hear that! That's one of the few places I go that gives you gas. Maybe you need to reset, or restart your device. I need to reboot my iPad at times, because the game freezes or crashes and my iPad gets really slow. I've updated to the latest IOS, so maybe it's the cause of my problems, or Ive dropped the thing too many times! :p
    I doubt it. :p There are just problems running this game on an ipad. Hopefully, they will figure out what the deal is.
    @Dale something is wrong with this game over others I've played, since it crashes to home screen quite often. I checked space on the iPad, just in case...I still have 51.2 gb available, so it's definitely not lack of room. Seems like videos or something fills something up, and can't take any more input! Once it's full, it's gets slow, choppy maybe freeze. At first when I installed the update, it sometime took cans and XP from chests about 10 seconds to go from a chest to the tomato or XP total on the top of the screen! Glad that didnt happen later on.
    On mine, it still freezes while harvesting the cans from my farms. I have plenty of space available. I close all other applications before I start. It's like it runs out of RAM or something.