Chat not working, train points missing, posse members being kicked randomly. Bad update!!!

kimj1980kimj1980 Member Posts: 4
Anyone else having these issues?
Since the update we have had issues with the following:
Chat not working
Posse members being repeatedly booted by server
Points not being shown or counted after battles.

UKalmighty posse
silver45Peg

Comments

• NinnydNinnyd Member Posts: 50
    Yep our posse to, we're all bugged out
    silver45Peg
  • silver45silver45 Member Posts: 7
    Points not recording chat not working
    KellszPeg
  • LackeyKiddLackeyKidd Member Posts: 3
    Chat doesn't work. System tells me next event in 6 days 10 hours. Nothing got reset. Screens randomly flash. Can't start an event. Basically everything having to do with posse and event is broken.
    Peg
  • HowitzerHowitzer Member Posts: 2
    Me too, chat not working for 2 days, then it worked this morning, I sent a train got points, then tonight... I sent 3 trains, NO POINTS and chat not working again...

If anyone from Texas Outlaws sees this, please don't kick me! ;-)
    POPPeg
  • POPPOP Member Posts: 11
    My chats don't show nor my points.....I've spent a lot of money on my this game and if this continues I won't spend another dime
    PegCalamityJane
  • POPPOP Member Posts: 11
    Me and you in the same boat Howy
    Peg
  • JimmieRainwoodJimmieRainwood Member Posts: 22
    Can't chat. Can't mail. Can't leave. No points. What is is going on Next Games?
    "Trust, but verify"
    POPPeg
  • PhyzbizPhyzbiz Member Posts: 7
    It appears that chatting, points not being recorded in the chat room or in the posse list. Battles are performed, sidekicks are being healed as usual, train is sent and the basic train pack is awarded but no points. Also, the time frame since the last post has stalled and is inoperative and inaccurate.
    Points not working. How can they screw this up every time! Every week the same BS!
    Peg
    I got booted from my posse
    CalamityJane
  • PegPeg Member Posts: 560
    The game is challenging enough, to have such a bad update , dead spots from the launch areas. Missing trains, missing points. The wagon videos kick us out EVERYTIME. The screen goes black and freezes from server issues at any given time. WHY is this update done just as Battle begins. It interferes with playing time. Every week, same old thing. Can the developers test it out maybe on a monday? Or a day when cattle battle is not actually going? When game says update or maintainence, we all must cringe. We spend diamonds and real money only to get NO compensation for our difficulty in dealing with the faults of the game. How exactly would you even call this FAIR? Seems the quality of the game is lacking more each week. Adding new stuff without fixing the old. Very frustrating update this last one, worst I've seen yet. It would be nice if you gave compensation to every active player that lost a lot this week, due to B.S. Update.
    Frustrated? You have no idea.
    CalamityJane
  • PegPeg Member Posts: 560
    Last update, cattle battle begins and I have to wait 4 HOURS for maintainence... Can't this be done at another time?,cutting into my battle time. So that cost me a round of points. A lot of people , upset on now this is handled every week. I hope you can fix it and get the game working right. Some people are just giving up and quitting. Horrible update. More like Downgrade. If asked when it will be fixed, always the same " we are working on it, or be patient ". Any idea when this will actually happen??