Posse functions down AGAIN!

EKW514EKW514 Member Posts: 47
No points are being credited and the chat is offline again too. This is just unbelievable! I suppose it would be too much to ask for some act of contrition on the developers' part, right?

Comments

• woewoe Member Posts: 66
    It HAS been annoying as hell, fortunately it seems things are mostly back to normal. I was one of the luckier ones I believe, only lost 6 trains. It would have been nice if the admin posted a notice of what was going on, & what was being done to correct the situation in the newspaper. That's what its for anyway, isn't it? And how about some form of compensation for what was lost? Diamonds or something like that.
  • NekobasuNekobasu Community Manager, Staff Posts: 127
    Howdy! Thanks for your comments. In the future we will make sure to keep you all better posted about the situation of these kinds of issues on the forums as well. Thank you for your understanding!
  • James101James101 Member Posts: 297
    Our whole posse has been down for 9 hrs now, seems like the rest of the teams are still playing, went from 8th place to 16th very disappointing!!!!!!
  • AageAage Member Posts: 6
    Our posse could play only one day. Chat is not working. Fix the problem that we can play the next posse round.
  • AageAage Member Posts: 6
    Nice. You corrected the problem. Thanks.