Progress Lost!!!

Raven32Raven32 Member Posts: 21
Hi everyone,

Today something weird happened to my account. I lost 2-3 days worth of progress. As a result I got demoted from level 44 to 43. Also 10 veteran cowbell cards were gone...poof. I have contacted support and I am awaiting for their response and I will update with the outcome. Screen shots are attached showing my old and current level. My game is saved in the Game Center so I am hoping NG will be able to restore it for me :)

Has anything like this happened to to you before?

Comments

• FragFrag Member Posts: 336
    That sucks Raven

Nothing has ever happened to me like that before. I have never lost progress. I hope they can help you out. It already takes plenty of time to reach milestones without a glitch like this.
    annie
  • NekobasuNekobasu Community Manager, Staff Posts: 127
    Hello @Raven32 ! This sure is a weird thing to happen. We noticed that y'all have sent a message to the customer support and our team is currently looking into this.
  • pellypelly Member Posts: 1
    I too have just logged back on to the game after a 20 minute break to find out I have lost 11 hours of game play. That was 3 up grades and I've gone down a level. Wtf. Time to delete I think. Was gonna buy diamonds this morning too so glad I didn't.
  • Raven32Raven32 Member Posts: 21
    Pelly

Sorry to hear they got you too. I am still waiting for supports response and hopefully I will get most of the stuff that I have lost. That's what support told me anyway :)
    Make sure to contact them and ask about a compensation of some sort! Good luck
  • NekobasuNekobasu Community Manager, Staff Posts: 127
    @pelly Our customer support is happy to help you with this issue. Sorry to hear this has happened to you! You can send a message to the support inside the game from Settings> Help> FAQ> Contact Us.
  • annieannie Member Posts: 4
    Yes I also lost progress yesterday
  • Raven32Raven32 Member Posts: 21
    ****UPDATE****

Okay finally NG compensated me for the lost progress like they said they would. I'm not going to t get into detail here what the compensation was but you can safely assume it was enough to put me back to where I was and some more. So thank you NG for the compensation and the nice email as well.
  • KellyGreyKellyGrey Member Posts: 93
    @Raven32 I am really happy to hear that you're back playing where you were out West, good luck on the frontier!