Maintenance in the middle of an event?!?

2»

Comments

• FragFrag Member Posts: 336
    I don't even know how you think this is related to the posse hopping upgrade since it isn't even released yet lol. This problem that has plagued the last two events is coincidently at the same time as the android release. That says a lot
    Wingman300
  • James101James101 Member Posts: 297
    Does anyone know why my entire group can't get on the posse? We are dying here
    edited March 2016
    James you are the only posse I have seen post about that. Our posse is ok. So are others as I see their scores go up.

Did you contact support via the game? Go to settings from within the game. Then help. Then contact us.
  • Wingman300Wingman300 Member Posts: 222
    We seem to be able to chat. Try rebooting your device.
  • Giddy_upGiddy_up Member Posts: 9
    Frag are you sure your not one of the CPW employees. I think you are.

By the way i'm 14yrs nearly 15.
    edited March 2016
    Lol no giddy I'm not with support. I'm in a top posse. Been there for long time. Many know me. Plus I wouldn't tell you to stop your whining and quit if you're not happy with the game. I doubt they would appreciate that.

Look there is no way they can make everyone happy. The game was developed to work your way up by earning certain things. It is what it is. I've been playing a long time and worked my way up slowly. Do the same. You'll get to enjoy the game instead of skipping through it quickly.

Now go send trains. Raid and plunder towns. And build up that profile of yours so you can eventually compete at the top.

They announced that posse hopping would be fixed. I'm sure it's based on many messages and requests. Not just a few. So let's make the best of it! Now giddy up get on that horse ;)