Posse down for 13 hours an counting

This is complete Crap, no CPW support our whole posse has be done no one can play we were 8th place yesterday now 22nd, why is no one from CPW paying attention to what's going on. Brutal, 30 players sitting waiting. Great game that we have invested so much into!

Juverun

Comments

• James101James101 Member Posts: 297
    16hrs down not one player out of 30 can play, thanks for the support CPW
    Juverun
    Still no one can play in our posse, down for 29hrs, why is it just our group?
    Juverun

First 12hrs of the round pro posse

48hrs in, none of us can play in the past 28hrs. Pro posse
  • FragFrag Member Posts: 336
    You seem to be the only posse down James. Message support. What else can you do my friend.
    The whole group has been messaging since yesterday morning
    Juverun
    Very dissapointing! One player has already left, most players have contacted me asking if they were kicked. Complete crap, that we are out!
  • jake380jake380 Member Posts: 8
    Hey James. It's Jake. I still can't connect to the posse or see a list of posses. I've also complained and no response.
    I have also spent substantial cash on this game.
    Hey Jake, all of us our locked out, hang in there.
    Juverun
  • AmannAPUSHAmannAPUSH Member Posts: 2
    Hopefully no one else leaves James. What a waste of an event. I sent a message directly to their help desk this morning and have heard nothing. My guess is they don't have an answer yet. We are all owed some major compensation
    Juverun
    Amannpush what posse r u from? Do u have the same problem?
  • AmannAPUSHAmannAPUSH Member Posts: 2
    With you guys. What a cluster, huh? We had 2 million in the bag with the start we had
    We are now off the leader board, complete crap!!!!!
    What's your game name
  • EgklassenEgklassen Member Posts: 1
    I haven't been able to contact my posse either. Got in a couple rounds then went down
  • JuverunJuverun Member Posts: 46
    Have we lost guys James. I'm so angry of CPW. They are gone pay us something, for this. Trust me! I have send them some unhappy mails. Mf
  • JuverunJuverun Member Posts: 46
    Hope all in her can send a mail too CPW END tell them that pro posse has problems??????????????????????????
  • AlphaAlpha Member Posts: 45
    Don't put all your eggs in one pusse (pun intended with u)
    Hey guys. Any news? Still nothing here. I've put a new complaint in and still no response. I'd like to keep our posse together!
  • NekobasuNekobasu Community Manager, Staff Posts: 127
    Howdy, partners! We're really sorry to hear that you have had this issue during the event! Our team has read now your messages and the info that your posse has been having the problems has been forwarded to the team. They will investigate this and we hope to get it sorted out as soon as possible. Our customer support will get back to you and follow up with this!
    We still have not heard anything, can you atleast fix the chat so we can see if our players are still on our posse
    The instant the event ended our group is back and the chat is working, please find out how and why this happened, we don't want this happening again
  • NekobasuNekobasu Community Manager, Staff Posts: 127
    Hello @Jamesnykorak ! The problems with your posse have been fixed now and everything should work normally in the next event. Our support will get back to you through the in-game support and explain this issue further. We understand that this has been frustrating to you and we want to thank you for your patience.
    Lmao.. We were up for a few minutes and back to the same. No chat no posse.
    Everyone just lost their chat and not on the posse again, please look into this again....
    And up again aaaaand down again.