Why the traps can be seen???

I just started the game 2 days ago and have noticed that we can see the traps by visiting and scouting the oponent. Whats the point of traps if one can see them. It should be hidden to attackers n visitors.

Answers

• AlphaAlpha Member Posts: 45
    Well, because everthing does not have to be exactly like CoC
    CreatorzFGeneralDDay
  • CreatorzFCreatorzF Member Posts: 4
    Yes you are right
    GeneralDDay
  • hashbrownhashbrown Member Posts: 62
    On the contrary, they are not always seen. For the few that didn't clear their base of trees in the beginning, booby traps hide nicely behind them. Personally, I think this is unfair and all defenses should be visible during a scout and attack.
    GeneralDDay
  • GazzaGazza Member Posts: 95
    Yes hashbrown, got caught by a couple of traps hidden under trees ... wiped out a heap of 49ers ... lol! Although I wasn't laughing at the time!
    GeneralDDay
    Ben there as well. If a trap is hidden behind anything, that object should become semi-transparent so it can at least be partially visible. As it stands now, in some cases, you can't see any part of the trap, even if you zoom in.
    GeneralDDay
  • GeneralDDayGeneralDDay Member Posts: 18
    I agree. The traps should not be seen. The objective of the game is to defeat the attackers. If they know where we place our traps, they will redirect their troops to the other side. So... traps should only be visible to defenders, not to attackers.
    Roadkill
    Respectfully disagree. You can't develop any type of attack strategy if you don't know what you are up against. I'm not saying the traps have to be completely visible, but an attacker should be able to at least see part of it, if you look for it.
  • AlphaAlpha Member Posts: 45
    I don't understand why some people are fixed on changing this game to resemle others they know. It is a nice thing to have a different game.
    - We don't need invisible traps
    - We don't need walls
    - We don't need partial storage raids
    I even enjoy the occasional bomb behind a tree. I congratulate people who are patient enough to keep trees :)
    I play this game because I am tired of CoC. So... Please stop trying to make this game identical to another you know. Instead, we need more of the good stuff to keep us playing.
    - Higher level towers
    - New maps to explore
    - Beyond-legendary cards
    Good job developers!
    woeBanditJasper
    Alpha, it's because this game is exactly like others we know (CoC, Boom Beach, etc). There were lessons learned in the devlopment of those games and they don't need to be repeated. I agree with you in the fact cpw should continue to move upward (assuming updates work, but that's another thread) but gameplay should be fair and unseen traps are not fair.
  • GeneralDDayGeneralDDay Member Posts: 18
    It's not really a "handheld" game. You can play this game Full Screen via BlueStacks (you can download it for free). I play it on my 27-inch iMac and graphics look amazing. Full screen looks much better.
  • Joe55Joe55 Member Posts: 14
    edited April 2016
    Alpha said:

I don't understand why some people are fixed on changing this game to resemle others they know. It is a nice thing to have a different game.
    - We don't need invisible traps
    - We don't need walls
    - We don't need partial storage raids
    I even enjoy the occasional bomb behind a tree. I congratulate people who are patient enough to keep trees :)
    I play this game because I am tired of CoC. So... Please stop trying to make this game identical to another you know. Instead, we need more of the good stuff to keep us playing.
    - Higher level towers
    - New maps to explore
    - Beyond-legendary cards
    Good job developers!

+1
    Some great ideas in this post :)
    Hi Joe, killed anyone today?

The day ain't over yet