CPW customer service

Our posse has been down since Friday 3am EST, not even 24 hrs into the last event, went from 8th place to off the leader board, I posted other posted and was told the problem was fix, which it is not, I was also told someone would be in contact which no body has. I have posted on the form, posted in the help setting of the game and emailed direct, and still no response. Our chat does work, doesn't look like have a group, some players have left. Keep in mind lots of our players have spent a good amount of currency to better them self and now they are locked out. CPW really needs to start getting better at communicating with issues. I hope after posting this someone will be in touch

Comments

• FragFrag Member Posts: 336
    Why don't you just try and create another posse and rally up your team to move over to the new one
  • James101James101 Member Posts: 297
    the problem is some of us the chat comes and group comes on and off for some of us, others have been locked out for 5 days no way to communicate with them
  • joejoe Member Posts: 3
    We are trying everything that we can to fix the problem the problem is the powers that be are notI still don't have a newspaper so I'm afraid that we're still going to lose out on the next posse event
  • NekobasuNekobasu Staff Posts: 127
    Hello @Jamesnykorak ! We understand that this problem has been frustrating to you. Our team has been investigating this issue and our support will get back to you as soon as possible! Thank you for your patience.