Posse rewards

hashbrownhashbrown Member Posts: 62
edited March 2016 in Bugs & Issues
Just logged in this AM and I cannot get the last 2 mill reward my posse gained overnight. Do I now have to claim rewards while the event is active? If so, thanks for letting us know!

Seriously, all these bugs are a real issue. You have quite a list in this forum. How about instead of plowing ahead to the next latest and greatest update, you make the game work?
Sundance

Comments

• FragFrag Member Posts: 336
    edited March 2016
    Same here. Played hard all through the event. Woke up event was finished. Didn't get my 3.5mil legendary tin man card. Makes no sense to play all these hours only to end up losing my last card cause I was sleeping when the posse reached 3.5 and the event ended. I should still get my reward. I put in the time and effort...
  • hashbrownhashbrown Member Posts: 62
    Yeah, this one is pretty serious. We already had one of our 6 figure players leave the game.
  • Raven32Raven32 Member Posts: 21
    Totally agree on flashing the bugs out instead of coming up with new 'features' that end up ruining the game! I too couldn't collect the last reward. Contacted support about it. We sure did work hard for it. Frag crack the whip on these dev team!!!! We need our rewards!!! And please don't make us wait days or even weeks to claim what's ours. My current mood is FRUSTRATED to put it lightly.
  • NekobasuNekobasu Community Manager, Staff Posts: 127
    Howdy, partners! Our team is looking into why this is happening to some of the players. However, the reward pack should automatically be added to your Saloon once the next event starts. If this doesn't happen, please contact our in-game support.
    I'll keep an eye out, thanks.
    Got the reward. Thanks again for the follow up.
  • jamesblondejamesblonde Member Posts: 45
    Same thing for us Thanks @Nekobasu for you answer! Hope that one will be fixed too...