Revenge failed due to other player >always< being on line...

I enjoy this game a lot. The revenge feature adds to the fun. However...

My town has been attacked by one or two other players (no big deal. It's part of The game...) that when I go to have revenge, I always get the revenge failed due to player being online message. And I mean always. I have been checking at multiple random times and this other player or two seems to be always on thru day and night.

I guess my question is that I'm wondering if it's just a very busy player or are players figuring a way out to somehow 'sit' on their games even if they aren't actually doing anything to avoid revenge action?

Comments

• AlphaAlpha Member Posts: 45
    Revenge is best served cold, very cold :wink:
  • FragFrag Member Posts: 336
    I think if you wanna revenge and the player doesn't have the goods he stole because he upgraded something it then tells you he is online.
  • RealmRealm Member Posts: 1
    What sucks is that if you get attacked by a player multiple times as they level up, you can only revenge them once. Utter bs!
    lurch
  • GazzaGazza Member Posts: 95
    I don't believe that's correct Frag ... Even when my banks and barns have been empty I get attacked ... and revenge attacked ... and while I don't lose anything I'm sure the successful attacker gets a decent haul.
    FizzyPinot
    @Gazza I noticed if someone attacks me and takes for example 150k of goods and gold I often find when I want to revenge they seem to be online for a whole day or even more. I don't see what other reason they could possibly be online so much other then their banks and barns don't hold the 150k needed for my revenge. I could be wrong. Just don't see why else some people seem to be online all the time. I know I try to play in a way that ensures I can upgrade and use my resources before going offline that way it isn't worth attacking.

If someone doesn't have the goods for my revenge then for sure the system would not allow an attack I would think.
  • FizzyPinotFizzyPinot Member Posts: 355
    I'm afraid @Frag there are ways to be on line 24/7 which cannot be discussed in open and I won't encourage it as it is unscrupulous.
    I have a player sitting on my map that I've wanted to attack for over 20 days now and alas always on line...he's not playing the game as its intended, silly really, removes an element of fun I believe but heyho, living cheats will die cheats.
    Thankfully most of us are honest players. Come find my town, I'd be happy to share my loot with you! Btw off to bed now so I'll be off line o:)
    yay Z Nation trailer now out for new season!
    Joe55
    I don't doubt there are ways to appear online all the time. There are always cheaters on every game. As you say at least most of us are honest!
    FizzyPinotJoe55
  • Joe55Joe55 Member Posts: 14
    edited April 2016
    It's definitely happening. I've come across two players in two weeks where they are permanently on line.
    Hi Joe, killed anyone today?

The day ain't over yet
  • TheLynchMob_RaiderTheLynchMob_Raider Member Posts: 9
    There are certainly ways to stay online forever. I won't say how to not make the problem worse. A good idea for the administration would be to kick anybody who has been online, for four hours straight for at least 15 minutes. They did this on Clash of Clans because people were doing the same thing.
    FizzyPinotJoe55