CRAPPY REWARDS !!!

Worst rewards ever ! Back then when LEGENDARY card need only 900k points..don't make event if you guys ( CPW ) are not generous to give us better rewards.. We deserve to get anyone of them (LEGENDARY MERCENARY , LEGENDARY RANGER & LEGENDARY SHAMAN ) in the 3.5m points reward !

Comments

• shadygooseshadygoose Member Posts: 45
    Agree why even bother to open them, a joke!
  • James101James101 Member Posts: 297
    Totally agree, last three events had crappy cards, players losing interest in the events!!! And at the 1M card should always be a notorious steel card, players need steel after working hard to the 1M mark.
  • xCF97xxCF97x Member Posts: 25
    +1 James
  • NekobasuNekobasu Community Manager, Staff Posts: 127
    Thank y'all for the comments, partners! We will be offering different kinds of rewards in the events!
  • FragFrag Member Posts: 336
    We sure hope you offer better rewards. We don't get good or golds or diamonds. The only thing we get are reward cards. Make them worthy. It's almost as if your laughing at us playing 4 days for such poor cards. Seriously.. We didn't even bother trying for 3.5 this event.

Gatlin have been around a while now. Don't you think most already have many of them?

Leg Merc or ranger or shaman is where it's at.
  • EKW514EKW514 Member Posts: 47
    You tell 'em Frag! The rewards are now so poor I'm thinking of giving up events all together...
    Well EKW I can assure you if they keep giving out stupid rewards like that they will make many lose interest.

The last two times they released two new legendaries, the ranger and shaman, they didn't even give one for the 3.5 mil reward in the next event after the release. I don't know who decides the rewards in the dev team but I think they need more coffee before those meetings lol.. Seriously
  • kinwai0214kinwai0214 Member Posts: 62
    edited April 2016
    have a suggestion on rewards :

3.5million reward - either Legendary ( Mercenary, Ranger, or Shaman )
    2 million reward - either Legendary ( Gunslinger, forty-niner, tinman, or Gatling Gun
    1.5 million reward - any notorious sidekick card
    1 million reward - notorious steel / cowbell card
    800k reward - any veteren card
    650k reward - veteren steel / cowbell card
    300k reward - any rugged card
    100k reward - any rugged card
    25k reward - regular card
    15k reward - regular card
  • kinwai0214kinwai0214 Member Posts: 62
    it's not easy to hit 3.5m, we should at least get some worthy rewards for our hardwork.. @Nekobasu are you playing this game too ? can your posse hit 3,5m ? go and create a posse and gather other 29 members, i bet your posse couldn't even hit 500k points !
    EKW514
    @Nekobasu you need to ensure this is addressed. No more stupid rewards. Give us a reason to hit 3.5 other then the glory of saying we hit the target. It just isn't enough
  • EKW514EKW514 Member Posts: 47
    I would take kinwai's suggestion a step further, there should also be more notorious/veteran cards included at those higher levels, i.e. one notorious, or at least veteran, card per draw at the 2 and 3.5 million levels.

That said, there was a suggestion to have random notorious and legendary cards mixed in at lower levels to help build newer players/posses, and I think that would certainly be appreciated by players toiling to improve their records and become top scorers.

In any event, I, for one, am not really looking forward to the next event. I stopped at 70K the last time and won't likely invest more effort if the 2 mill reward is another veteran card.
  • TXP_CharlieTXP_Charlie Member Posts: 237
    edited April 2016
    I like your list Kinwai! It's not only just that but also getting 500K ekstra points is a huge feat, especially later on in the event... There could be a reward for 2.5 and 3 mill. Also those who needs the cards the most are lower lv posses. So more rewards between 100 000-1000 000 is justified, even if it's just rugged, rugged cards means allot for someone below lv 25.

(Edit LOL I see you write the same now, EKW514! XD)

The irony is that last even you got a vet wrangler for 2 mill points, and just by playing my part in the event ( I only got 120K) I managed to merge to get 2 notorious wrangles during the event, so getting one veteran is kind of ironic after getting 2 MILLION points... Even though getting to 2 mill is getting "easier" for more and more posses as people lv up and more people get stronger accounts, it's still ALLOT of time being invested no matter how you twist and turn it.
    A payback for all that work is only going to keep people interested in doing the work, to keep improving and keep building their account. Just climbing up the leaderboard is not good enough to keep people interested in the game.
    Mad_Dog
  • KellyGreyKellyGrey Member Posts: 93
    Howdy folks! Thanks for all your tips, it's great for our team to know these and there will be a variety of different rewards in other events!
    TXP_CharlieFragtseeqhim
  • AlphaAlpha Member Posts: 45
    Bring in the big guns, or... Big'uns