~TX Punishment~ UPDATE! If you're a hooked player you don't want to pass us by!

TXP_CharlieTXP_Charlie Member Posts: 237
edited April 2016 in Posse Recruitment
TXP has had a couple of slow weeks due to a bit too much fun, life happens and at TXP no one gets punished for it (being on the right side of the branding iron)! :smiley:
As you may expect from peeking at the title, we are embarking on new changes, TXP will get a 3rd and final active posse.

To keep this as short as possible (If you know me, it's going to be hard XD )

3 new posses with 3 different purposes, The Enthusiasts, The Rebels and The Legends.

TXPunishment3
The enthusiasts is for people who are starting out with CPW and are eager players and wants to learn and climb leader boards, to be among those who knows the game best to be one of the best! There is an expectancy of 15-40K in this posse.

TXPunishment2
The Rebels, here we have players who will do about 40-80k per event, it will be a mix of The legend players taking it down a notch and those still learning he ropes and building their game up to join the Legends.

TX Punishment
The Legends
, here is where you want to be and we will help you to get here! Here we go for the top prize in CPW, and our goal is to sit on the top of the leaderboard. We will get there and do so with a smile on our faces; here are the greats in the game, and our motto is to have fun while being the best!!

Join our TXP family! You can try to just apply to the posse that suits your skills, but if you want to test the water first, there is more ways to find us to chat with us before joining:

- I'm keeping an eye here in the forums, feel free to post here or send me a private msg :smiley:
- Earl our posse leader you can get a hold of on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shari.shephardsweetman
- You can jump right to it and get the Kakao chat app ( unless you already have it) and send Earl a msg, her username there is 1Earl
- Lastly you can send Earl a msg on Line, her ID there is 1earl

Those who are a bit new to CPW, communication is super important for us! so we do encourage you to either have a way to reach us on fb or kakao. it can get quite chatty in kakao once we get talking about something ,especially food lol! And the most important of all is that no matter which of the 3 posses you are, we're all together in one chat room in kakao and fb, here is where The Legends can teach the Enthusiasts and Rebels a thing or two if you should need the help. You have no idea how much there is to learn about this game until you get here :wink:

Lastly; our goal is not to be big, but great! :blush:

UPDATE APRIL 11th

After the first event with this new change it has gone better then expected! We got some new really great members who has been rocking the chart in TXP2 an TXP3, and TXP reclaimed our usual 3rd place spot after a little break.

TXP Legends is a steady point machine, we don't get exhausted members, there's never nagging about people needing to get points as people know whats expected which is 80K. Of course we love to root each other on to do better, lots of cheer leading! lol These days it's usually just members who gets busy who will be tagged in and out :) I don't remember the last time we didn't get the 3.5 mill prize. ;D
If you're a high roller player who knows how to send those trains, go ahead and contact earl, contact info in the first post. :wink: if we herd about you before you're very likely to get a instant entry to the posse who like to say with the most fun loving guys and cheeky girls ;D
And what I find lovely, because we have such a great communication in our posse, we don't need "must get 30K first day" rules, as long as you get 80K by the last day it's all good!

TXP2 Rebels is small but great. Quite a few of our earlier Rebels moved to the Enthusiasts , so we have smaller but sturdy group of band new chatty members who I'm getting the pleasure of seeing some great enthusiasm in and there are some Legend members who visits as work takes a bit over at times. These guys knows their stuff if you want advice on progressing in the game (not to mention I hope you will get Kakao, there we all can help you!) Our score with 13 members was 443K~
We're still in the adjustment process of getting that steady 40K-80K estimate :smiley:

TXP3 Enthusiasts Is doing wonderful! Several have stated they were amazed at how well a new posse, that is not full, can score so well! With 17 members they scored 388 888!, IMPRESSIVE~

TXP2 and 3 are open, so just come on in! :smiley:

Jasper

Comments

• DanaDana Member Posts: 115
    Howdy..will the mins be enforced?
    Stonewall Guild/Six Shooter Posse
  • Georgia_TexGeorgia_Tex Member Posts: 162
    Howdy to all at Tex punishment, you ladies and fellas are great! I've seen every week y'all sit high up on the leaderboard! No doubt y'all have earned your spot in the games hall of fame.

My only grievance is all these posse's that have already achieved so much opening up 3,4 posse's, some even having up to 8! (You know who you are!) it is making it extremely hard, even impossible for the little guys to get anywhere. Before too long I see there will be 5-10 great posse's filling the leaderboard.

I'm not trying to rub y'all the wrong way, or tell y'all what to do, just wanted to maybe show some what the consequences may be in the future. I tell ya, we at Georgia boyz have nothing but respect for those doing well and wish y'all nothing but good fortunes for the future!
  • TXP_CharlieTXP_Charlie Member Posts: 237
    Dana said:

Howdy..will the mins be enforced?

Hi! we're going to ease into this as this is new to us and those in our posse, but it is the plan But the big thing for us s that if you're with the rebels, and you can't keep up with getting 40k you're always welcome with the enthusiasts :smiley:
    We don't like to kick people who loves playing the game, so we just want to make sure there is a place for everyone with us and doesn't need to leave :smiley:

Howdy to all at Tex punishment, you ladies and fellas are great! I've seen every week y'all sit high up on the leaderboard! No doubt y'all have earned your spot in the games hall of fame.

My only grievance is all these posse's that have already achieved so much opening up 3,4 posse's, some even having up to 8! (You know who you are!) it is making it extremely hard, even impossible for the little guys to get anywhere. Before too long I see there will be 5-10 great posse's filling the leaderboard.

I'm not trying to rub y'all the wrong way, or tell y'all what to do, just wanted to maybe show some what the consequences may be in the future. I tell ya, we at Georgia boyz have nothing but respect for those doing well and wish y'all nothing but good fortunes for the future!

Hiiya!
    Oh don't you worry, we don't have that sort of system to push people up or down. The whole reason we made a third and final (as mentioned) posse was that to make sure we have space for everyone. We have people from Legends who needs breather or who is just busy one week from another, but they may be able to do 50 K or they're only able to do 20K, and we wanted to make sure we had somewhere for them to go, this is not about climbing the leaderboard, this is about keeping our friends close and included! :wink:
    As Earl says all the time, she wants to keep this a small "family" posse. :blush:

Jasper
  • James101James101 Member Posts: 297
    Sounds like BS, just a number in the Peking order, feel free to join The MainEvent no feeder posse just great people having fun!
    edited April 2016

Sounds like BS, just a number in the Peking order, feel free to join The MainEvent no feeder posse just great people having fun!

You're doing your posse a disservice to try to trash talk someone else in their thread, this post speak volumes of your character. I hope for your posses sake you're only talking for yourself and not for them as you describe your posse as a fun loving people. :neutral:

I thought feeder talk was over with the new change with locked posses, but I guess I got to say again that we have proven time and time over that in our posse with photos that we don't use a feeder system when it was a possibility to do so. :wink:

Jasper
    We made a slight adjustment :smiley:
    In TXP Enthusiasts, you will need 15-40K

And I want to thank everyone who has joined us and posse friends! Since we made this new change, we have received so many compliments which is very heart warming, we were a little antsy making this change and it seems like we hit the nail on the head with the level of enthusiasm we've seen in new members!! JUST WOW! :smiley:

Thank you, thank you, thank you! :'D

We still have spots open with the Rebels and the Enthusiasts are filling up fairly fast! if you can do +100K we would love to hear from you too spite that the Legends is currently full, there's always someone who needs a break or is busy :blush:
    Jasper
  • FragFrag Member Posts: 336
    Charlie be nice ;) lol
    Haha!! Oh I am a bit of a naughty girl :p But you didn't see that here :smiley:
    Jasper
  • FragFrag Member Posts: 336
    I see nothing. I hear nothing. I say nothing :smirk:
    You say nothing?? Haha, you're just as bad as me, Frag! lololol :p

Here's an update guys!

After the first event with this new change it has gone better then expected! We got some new really great members who has been rocking the chart in TXP2 an TXP3, and TXP reclaimed our usual 3rd place spot after a little break.

TXP Legends is a steady point machine, we don't get exhausted members, there's never nagging about people needing to get points as people know whats expected which is 80K. Of course we love to root each other on to do better, lots of cheer leading! lol These days it's usually just members who gets busy who will be tagged in and out :) I don't remember the last time we didn't get the 3.5 mill prize. ;D
    If you're a high roller player who knows how to send those trains, go ahead and contact earl, contact info in the first post. :wink: if we herd about you before you're very likely to get a instant entry to the posse who like to say with the most fun loving guys and cheeky girls ;D
    And what I find lovely, because we have such a great communication in our posse, we don't need "must get 30K first day" rules, as long as you get 80K by the last day it's all good!

TXP2 Rebels is small but great. Quite a few of our earlier Rebels moved to the Enthusiasts , so we have smaller but sturdy group of band new chatty members who I'm getting the pleasure of seeing some great enthusiasm in and there are some Legend members who visits as work takes a bit over at times. These guys knows their stuff if you want advice on progressing in the game (not to mention I hope you will get Kakao, there we all can help you!) Our score with 13 members was 443K~
    We're still in the adjustment process of getting that steady 40K-80K estimate :smiley:

TXP3 Enthusiasts Is doing wonderful! Several have stated they were amazed at how well a new posse, that is not full, can score so well! With 17 members they scored 388 888!, IMPRESSIVE~

TXP2 and 3 are open, so just come on in! :smiley:
    Jasper