Update 2.2 - Feedback and Discussion thread

1235»

Comments

• OblioOblio Member Posts: 188
    4) Maybe the developers just forgot their password and can't login :-)
  • GazzaGazza Member Posts: 95
    I know their password: AR5eh01e
    manhatten
  • texfromsaigontexfromsaigon Member Posts: 198
    Lol Gazza!
  • HellbringrHellbringr Member Posts: 2
    Don't understand the complaints about the mine raids, they're easier than the cattle pens. My biggest complaint about the game, and not sure it has anything to do with a recent update since I've only been playing for about a month, is the revenge attacks. It seems pointless to attack any other player when they take even more in the revenge battle. Haven't done meticulous tracking yet, but I know the max steel I can get in an attack is about 4500 yet I lose over 6000 to the revenge. Better off doing nothing. There needs to be an additional source of steel in the game, like the NPC oil rigs for gold and goods should have a 3rd variant for a larger quantity of steel.
  • SkodancySkodancy Member Posts: 190
    Gin.....I couldn't have said it better myself!
  • CalamityJaneCalamityJane Member Posts: 496
    I'd sure like a job here, for doing nothing ...or for doing something that's wrong and still have a job. Wow! What a deal! Does it come with a 401k too? Blah blah blah. I can't say what's already been said a million times. Where the weekly updates? My paper? Weekly maintenance, gone... And they have their hand out for more money.
    I also have my hand out too. HAHAHAHAHA GIMME GIMME GIMME
  • MasquerMasquer Member Posts: 5
    Been looking up some World Champions and found that the currents champs at hide and seek are the CPW developers. they are good at something!
    Skodancy
  • manhattenmanhatten Member Posts: 210
    Okay cpw, You dumbasses should do an update. If I attack I win 5900 and If I get revenged I loose 9000. Offcourse the game will die because No one will attack because of this shit. Is it so important to You to get as much money You can get for the walking dead that You forget cpw?
    GudKellsz
  • hamodahamoda Member Posts: 1
    Good
  • GoRedKnightGoRedKnight Member Posts: 2
    Iv'e lost my extra draw cards that I've payed for with diamonds and gold, also the wagon with the adverts for extra cards loads the advert plays for a little bit then say error and you have to close it down. I've just joined the forum and not sure if this is the right chat page. Ps CHEERS
  • EuroJ32EuroJ32 Member Posts: 2
    Looks like it is going to be a good time! The game will not let me invite friends though