Gold Rush Event

2»

Comments

• EKW514EKW514 Member Posts: 47
    Gazza, where is it stated that the next event will be a Gold Rush?? While I didn't enjoy it, or care for it, I was able to manage well enough, boring though it might have been, but it's crippling for lower level players!
  • XanthippusXanthippus Member Posts: 31
    EKW514 said:

Gazza, where is it stated that the next event will be a Gold Rush?? While I didn't enjoy it, or care for it, I was able to manage well enough, boring though it might have been, but it's crippling for lower level players!

The latest feed (as of this writing) on their Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/compasspointwest
  • GazzaGazza Member Posts: 95
    In the frontier times at your town gate ... Cattle battles and gold rush to run alternate weeks! Still there!!

That really BITES! But I saw that coming, the top posses did better than ever, so why break something that is fixed... Guess I can spend more time in the garden.
    Fatman
    I'm sitting on 5 notorious cowbell cards I can't use for another week, camp space is sooo tight and what, now I'm supposed to dump those cards and collect miner cards??

CPW, why are you intentionally screwing your gamers over?
  • texfromsaigontexfromsaigon Member Posts: 199
    Hey I just got a message from the game developers to pass on to all the faithful players! It's a little cryptic- just two letters. The first one is F. The second one is U.
    EKW514Fatmanducksoup9FizzyPinot
    Damn tex, made me blow hot coffee through me nose!!
  • ducksoup9ducksoup9 Member Posts: 10
    Tex, that is an absolutely genius comment! So good...
  • FragFrag Member Posts: 336
    It's boycott time. Not a penny for them next event! Screw this sh*t
  • DaveDave Member Posts: 7
    Perhaps they didn't hit their sales targets for the last event Gazza
  • hashbrownhashbrown Member Posts: 62
    Once I figured out how to navigate, the event was a nice change of pace. Admittedly, it needs some tweaking as it seemed to get easier as the bases got bigger. I don't have a ton of wranglers and merc, but I did over 100k by sending 11 tin men, 4 rangers, 2 wranglers and 8 gunslingers (80 battle points). Kept loses to quick healing troops.

Bigfoot may have a place at the notorious level, but is overpriced both in upgrade and deployment cost. I think 8 battle points would be more realistic.

For what it's worth, which ain't much, there's my $.02.
  • KellyGreyKellyGrey Member Posts: 93
    Howdy partners! We are running two Gold Rush events back to back because it's a new feature in the game and we wanted to give you the chance to play it out a couple of times, but after that Cattle Battle and Gold Rush events will alternate.
    clint
  • mormelmormel Member Posts: 16
    edited April 2016
    Howdy KellyGrey,

if you see a boring movie, it is more than enough, no one would ever run again to the movies to see it again. And so the Goldrush. Two weeks with that boring lvls without any challenge - never! There isn't any challenge, train after train without any loss, boooooooooring.
  • FizzyPinotFizzyPinot Member Posts: 355
    @KellyGrey that thinking is mindless drivel
    yay Z Nation trailer now out for new season!
  • ScottyG7138ScottyG7138 Member Posts: 2
    I haven't been able to send 1 train!!! Tired of all my guys being blown up with all the exploding barrels! Can't send renforcements!!! This was not thought through!!! Gold mining SUCKS!!!!
  • FizzyPinotFizzyPinot Member Posts: 355
    @ScottyG7138 the point is to miss the explosions. It's a little like that clear plastic box game you got when you were 5 years old and you tip the box to get the little silver balls into the holes...by 5years and 1 day old you toss the game aside coz it's dull and pointless.
    yay Z Nation trailer now out for new season!
  • GazzaGazza Member Posts: 95
    Wel said Fizzy ... I recall that boring game ... amd yes ... Gold Rush has the same feel about it .... I was hoping that the second time around it would be different ... nope!