Kudos to CPW developers

While you guys tend to take a beating here, I just wanted to congratulate you all on this update. Weather everyone likes these changes or not, you can't argue with the fact that the bugs have been next to nothing. A HUGE improvement from previous updates.

Job well done, thanks.

Comments

• woewoe Member Posts: 66
    Think id rather deal with the bugs than this disaster
    hadenoughnowclint
  • KellyGreyKellyGrey Member Posts: 93
    @hashbrown Thanks so much partner! Our developers are going to be thrilled to hear your compliment :)
    hadenoughnow
  • FragFrag Member Posts: 336
    edited April 2016
    @KellyGrey seems to me there are quite a lot more discontented people than there is giving you kudos on this new event. What the heck does bigfoot have to do with the Wild West? The amount of boobie traps and bombs is ridiculous. The ranger devastates my troops. My flags seem useless unless you drop one every few seconds. Troops run scattered.

I don't know. I'm totally not feeling this at all. I WAS a big fan. Not so much at the moment. At the very least the rewards should be reversed in this event. We win steel instead of goods and gold. Instead of costing 500 steel to play, charge good and resources. And win steel. It's so out of balance its not even funny.

Instead of a new event you should have spent your time adding to what's there first. Like load/save town layouts. An extra tab to eliminate the chat mixed in with the scores. And that's just to name two things that would have been a better upgrade.

Kudos for trying to keep the game interesting. Trying being the key word here.
    hadenoughnow
  • hadenoughnowhadenoughnow Member Posts: 2
    Hate,hate,hate,the latest update.have apologised to my posse that I won't be playing this latest version and have demoted myself .
  • acjacj Member Posts: 2
    KellyGrey, I have gone through all the posts and the only one on the entire board your team has responded to is the one above.
    Please give the rest of us some feedback. Either tell us you are going to pull this event, or revamp it or whatever else you are planning.
    Leaving us all in the dark is poor customer service.
  • clintclint Member Posts: 24
    KellyGray. Sure there have been fewer bugs, but this update has totally turned me off. It is stupid and has totally turned me and scores of others off. I am glad you can take it as being a good thing when you get one good comment versus about 50 bad. I hope that makes you happy and proud of this fiasco you have created.
  • Fasteddie444Fasteddie444 Member Posts: 8
    I honestly hate this new development. I have gone from being a top 3 player in my posse scoring average 50000 points and level 42 cattle battle, to not being able to get past level 36 and using everyone of my cards. Absolutely brutal. And wtf is a Bigfoot doing in here.
  • Doc_fourhorsesDoc_fourhorses Member Posts: 12
    It's funny how the administration commented to this but hasn't said one work to the complaints.