Georgia Boyz recruiting!

We are an old time posse, created the day posse's were invented. We have a bunch of mature friendly members that are willing to help those that are willing to learn! We are just barely below the top 50, but with a little push we will be on the leaderboard, and making our way up! We have spaces open for 2 Cowboys or gals. Hurry up and make your way on over!

Comments

• Georgia_TexGeorgia_Tex Member Posts: 162
    Come give us a shot! We have people from all over the U.S. Canada, and England! We are a diverse group that get along great with each other. Everyone has a wonderful sense of humor. Come grab a seat while spaces last!
    KcLewis
  • FelliniFellini Member Posts: 10
    C'mon! Join us & enjoy a chat,learn more about the west & battle until the dust dries ya throat!!
    Looking for 2 more to fill our ranks! If your lvl 23 or above and can do at least 10k, or are willing to ask questions and learn the ropes, then look no further! Come on over and claim your seat in the posse! We will be in the top 50 next week with your help! We just need a few active members to help out the hard working Cowboys and cowgirls we already have!
  • Luckydawg66Luckydawg66 Member Posts: 3
    Look at my user name.. Dawgs rule.. I usually stop at 40k per event but could do more...
  • Nick2KoolNick2Kool Member Posts: 5
    edited April 2016
    Nbl
    swifty
  • swiftyswifty Member Posts: 21
    @Nick2kool are you really recruiting on someone else's recruiting post? Mad rude and disrespectful. Go learn some proper etiquette please man.
    Thanks swiftly! Not only do little posse's have the trouble of recruiting members, now we get scalped by the bigger posse's? I had respect for txpunishment. That's now gone. Have a backbone guys! Anyone interested in a real posse with maturity and respect, a place where everyone belongs, come check us out! We now have an opening or two.
    Luckydawg we would love to have you! We have 1 opening right now! If you don't make it in just let me know. We are in a weeding out process now to get rid of the few that barely play.
  • swiftyswifty Member Posts: 21
    Free BUMP.
  • Earl_1Earl_1 Member Posts: 315
    My apologies to Georgia boys. Txp doesn't recruit from others threads. Nick is new to recruiting. I've talked with him

@ swifty, nick2kool & mick Collins r different ppl

Good luck to u guys
    Thanks Mr. Earl. I realize some people can get over zealous. It's cool.
    It's miss Earl & yw
  • Nick2KoolNick2Kool Member Posts: 5
    I do apologize to you all and especially @Georgia_Tex i was new to forums, joined 1 day before and started posting so i do apologize. It wasnt my intention to steal your recruitment and i promise it wont happen again. Again, sorry for doing a screw up. Thanx
    If I comment, does it pull u back to the top of the recruit list?
    It sure does, thank ya ma'am!
    Earl the girl will meet Georgia boyz someday...

Back at the top...
    Might need some of that moonshine after this event ^^^^^^^
  • KcLewisKcLewis Member Posts: 1
    How do i join a posse
    Howdy kc! You look along the left side of your screen you will see an icon that resembles 3 people standing together. In that tab you can search for a posse, or see some random posse's. If the posse you are searching for does not show up, then they require a higher level to join than your current level. Don't feel bad, it takes a little while to be competitive in this game. Just keep upgrading!
    We had a great last event! Thanks for everyone putting forth the effort to get us back on the leaderboard! Now it's time to replace a few people who are not willing to help us compete and stay where we need to be. We currently have 3 openings that are available to active people willing to struggle and put points on the board with the rest of us.

Its onward and upwards for us now!
    Howdy folks. We have 3 spots just opened up. Looking for active players only, lvl 27 and above. We prefer having people at least bring your lvl x 1000 points per event, but if you can't make that much be willing to chat and ask for help. We will help develope your skills to become a formidable CPW player!
    Dont join if you want a life outside of this posse! You're not 'allowed'! Tex says!
    Lmao, another disgruntled player. If you don't want drama in your posse, consider letting this one sit on the sidelines...

Fellini, let it go. If you don't, I will have to disclose some information about you that will discredit your word as a person. I'm willing to go our separate ways in peace, as adults. I hope you consider the same...
    Fellini
  • TreverTrever Member Posts: 313
    Hey Tex. Sorry about last event. I was full throttle with the legends. Only could 11k for ya.
    edited May 2016
    Typical Tex-if he can't get what he wants he starts threatening! How mature to spend your time keeping m family awake while you patronised & threatened me in the early hours of this morning-how mature(!) to close down group chat so you didn't have to listen to me speak the truth but leave your personal messaging account open. You'd be dangerous if you had a brain cell LOL
    Lol, you live in England, I live in the United States. Please tell me how I kept your family awake? And please tell me how I threatened you? You know what. Don't, lol. Don't go away mad, just go away.
    Fellini
    It's all good trever. Outstanding job your posse did! I look forward to seeing y'all do it again, week after week!
    No I will not do what you tell me to! You know you kept me awake as (a) I told you,(b) you TOLD me to go to sleep (c)as you say you are in US,I am in UK hence the time difference
    As for threats read what you have written on here-no point going into what you said on the messenger as no one else (apart from your friends § family) know how/what you said to patronise & threaten & if you didn't realise(which I don't believe) you're even thicker than you come across!
  • BonBonBonBon Member Posts: 4
    edited May 2016
    Everyone please ignore Fellini. She's obviously off her meds again. Tex is a great leader, and encourages everyone in the posse to give it their best. Fellini is obviously having some personal problems and chose to lash out at some posse members in a childish manner and quit the posse, instead of handling things like the adult she claims to be. I don't see how someone can claim Tex "kept their family awake" when he is half way across the globe. Fellini is the one who chose to keep herself and her own family awake. Also, the group chat wasn't closed, you were just kicked out of it because of the disruption you were causing. Now, as Tex and I have both suggested....LET IT GO. You are only embarrassing yourself, and showing your true nature by choosing to continue lashing out like this. In Tex's view, the issue was over last night when he removed you from chat and you removed yourself from the posse, but yet you chose to show your "maturity" by attacking the posse in the forums? Wow. You're a real class act!
    Well I wondered when he would TELL you to speak for him! So if I was thrown out of group chat why did he keep his personal chat with me open? As for saying I'm off my melds again/got personal problems how can you say that when you don't know me & never will? Also if I want to 'embarrass' myself as you say I am doing than what concern is that of yours? It isn't so don't try pretend it is! If YOU read(not someone read you the 'edited' version) of what was written by me you will see I do not 'attack' the posse-just tell people in one sentence not to join if they expect to have a life too-I mean it is Tex that is saying he doesn't want inactive members/people who won't give their time to the game-I was merely re-enforcing this message!