Adding A Confirmation Button for Gold & Platinum Packs

Can the development team PLEASE add a confirmation button for Gold and Platinum packs? I just accidentally purchased a Gold Pack worth 100 diamonds by accident. I don't want my diamonds back, but I do wish we could get some sort of confirmation button so I don't have to throw away 100 diamonds. There's really no reason why it should be instant if it only takes a couple of seconds to tap a key to confirm the Gold/Platinum Pack purchase. Thanks!
EKW514

Comments

• MoeMoe Member Posts: 4
    And same for speeding up building upgrades. Tapped the diamond thing on an upgrading building, thinking it would tell me how many diamonds it would cost, but it just went straight ahead and finished it. Know not to do that again now, but it would be easy to accidentally tap it.
  • KellyGreyKellyGrey Member Posts: 93
    Thanks for your great suggestions partners! Confirmation buttons for both the Gold & Platinum Packs would be a super helpful addition to the game, as would a button to confirm upgrades!
    EKW514
  • FacelessFaceless Member Posts: 6
    Awesome, thanks for getting back to us Kelly!
  • TXP_CharlieTXP_Charlie Member Posts: 237
    Same thing happened to me, and I had to laugh hat it asks me if I want to use 3 diamonds to open the normal pack, but using 500 diamonds doesn't have one...

I wasn't laughing then mind you... XD
  • SnowDrifterSnowDrifter Member Posts: 90
    Yup, this has happened to me several times...